Help! World boss anomos (weak factions need help)

Zombiex-DN

hi guys, everyone knows that the ultimate kibrium is a indispensable material to craft ultimate pvp gear or pve gear but depending of the server, farm ulti kibrium is a impossible work when you faction is the weakest in your server and you can't kill anomos to got ultimate kibrium, mainly for the unbalance of the factions, for example in KT asmos, they never see this material and they can't craft decent gear (increasing the unbalance of factions, 0 % logic lol. is a feature of this patch that weak side have more disadvantage on pve and pvp lol?) the same in the elyos faction of DN ( they got it only 3 times) ... we need another way to farm ultimate kibrium cuz this incoherent mechanics (punish the weak faction and strengthen the strong faction) is a madness

@Cyan

4 hours ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

I agree with this, for some reason whenever Anomos appear when Elyos-DN reach to him, Asmos-DN already got him in their camp =___=

The reason for that would be that Asmo-DN is a lot more organized than Elyos-DN.  That is a fact.  A lot of us have whatsapp, skype, facebook, and it's all hands on deck, and other people have formed small groups as soon as that spawn window happens.  

However, I don't think the ulti kibrium should be gated this way.  I would like the Elyos to be more challenging.  As it stands, DN-Elyos is not only stupid, but weak as well and can only compete when they have a giant buff on their squishy rear ends.  I wish the world boss would be more like 5.x's world bosses.  Those were fun, they had actual mechanics, they didn't horribly gate either faction off of improvements ( prov weapons which soon became available in events, and 1x temperings ) and their spawn rate was enough that even lower geared groups could attempt and score gear.  Anomos should be just a bonus, and should maybe drop *extra* mats, and the stigma enchants, manastone bundles, and cubic bundles are fine; but as the only source of a major crafting component?  That's just bad news.  

Please disregard OP and his band of beggars.  Asmodians get him and the WB as well because they make a real effort instead of sitting around on their asses and complain about it looking for free handouts instead.  My guess, these are probably the same band of losers who stand either in the back of the crowd or at the outpost and complain about Elyos not pushing or getting pushed back to the outpost during sieges.  I don't want free handouts, I rather see real effort get made or continue not being able to craft ultimate gear.  If you find this offensive then good, quit complaining and start doing something.

Leave the world bosses as is. No buff no nothing we all know Anomos drops will be available in events soon just like prov weps were and many other things.  Even with less events it will be coming.  The boss has a window spawns in the Dn Asmos know the window which is why more prepared and get the boss.  On Katalam the Elyos do get the boss more but the Asmos do get the boss just need to coordinate better.  So either coordinate and try or be patient and wait for it in events

elyos wanting free stuff like ALWAYS! anomos has a window of 12 hours and we have some people waiting for the spawn already on dn asmo side, elyos can't even pvp for it, they always run like pve heroes, if you want anomos's loot, then WORK FOR IT, there are more people on dn eyos side than dn asmo side, but all the elyos do is wait for the free stuff, like not going to the siege cuz they dont have buff or its on a low level, pfft.

5 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Leave the world bosses as is. No buff no nothing we all know Anomos drops will be available in events soon just like prov weps were and many other things.  Even with less events it will be coming.  The boss has a window spawns in the Dn Asmos know the window which is why more prepared and get the boss.  On Katalam the Elyos do get the boss more but the Asmos do get the boss just need to coordinate better.  So either coordinate and try or be patient and wait for it in events

mmm tyd, I don't think they will do that any time sooner. I sence some sarcasm here but I'm not quite sure to whom is directed. Read the producer's letter and you will see, but they been consistent with what he said since last 2 event where entirely ptw and with garbage rewards.

Kibriums are super imporant for PvP crafted gear and they should give the chance to everyone to get them. If not by event, which I agree. Should be added in PvP instances rewards and even PvP daily quest, since Anomos is not only a big problem for weak factions is also a problem for players that can't play all day to get that specific boss. NCWest needs to understand that having ppl ungear w/o any chance of achieving their goal will lead to a less playerbase than they already have by now.

22 minutes ago, TrK-DN said:

elyos wanting free stuff like ALWAYS! anomos has a window of 12 hours and we have some people waiting for the spawn already on dn asmo side, elyos can't even pvp for it, they always run like pve heroes, if you want anomos's loot, then WORK FOR IT, there are more people on dn eyos side than dn asmo side, but all the elyos do is wait for the free stuff, like not going to the siege cuz they dont have buff or its on a low level, pfft.

The boss has usually either popped too late, popped when I’m not on, our faction lost it or we were too late.

But go ahead and insist that we don’t want to “work for it” as you run out of people to PVP against.

15 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

mmm tyd, I don't think they will do that any time sooner. I sence some sarcasm here but I'm not quite sure to whom is directed. Read the producer's letter and you will see, but they been consistent with what he said since last 2 event where entirely ptw and with garbage rewards.

Kibriums are super imporant for PvP crafted gear and they should give the chance to everyone to get them. If not by event, which I agree. Should be added in PvP instances rewards and even PvP daily quest, since Anomos is not only a big problem for weak factions is also a problem for players that can't play all day to get that specific boss. NCWest needs to understand that having ppl ungear w/o any chance of achieving their goal will lead to a less playerbase than they already have by now.

There is a bit of sarcasm in there but honestly they will have to start giving away things even in the little events they have.  In fact they have always done it.  OH lets have a event where the winners of who can down this boss first get a unique skin and month later on the bcm or event.  Hey new extendables in 5.0 farm provenance weps and shortly after given away in events.  So I still less events or not expect that Kibrium, Weps, Fighter fragments etc will be rewards soon, you may need to run alts to get all you need for the event but hey I am not opposed to having people at least do some stuff for rewards.  I mean ultimate kibrium just kill the boss once and you get like 20 to 30 of them.  the Legendaries though are a bit more difficult especially when one side is signifigantly bigger and can kill them all 

I have a suggestion for the boss.  Make it so you can't pull it into your factions camp.  The one time I saw the boss it took the asmos 1 min to pull it right to their camp where they had the gaurds to help defend the boss.  These gaurds pack a punch too.  Make the boss leash before it reaches the camps,. This way the factions actually have to pvp for it.  Sure the weaker faction might lose but at least they are on a fair battlefield.

26 minutes ago, Steefy-DN said:

Prices on Elyos side (sad i know)

https://imgur.com/a/c4YoaGS

Now lets look the prices on Asmo side 

https://imgur.com/a/Pd5b6EC

Ultimate Kibrium on ely side is 8000 mill ,on asmo side its 40k... was 20k yestrday

loooool.

When they open transfers and Elyos leave DN, while asmos come to DN, you can expect that to get worse.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:57 AM, Tyd-KT said:

There is a bit of sarcasm in there but honestly they will have to start giving away things even in the little events they have.  In fact they have always done it.  OH lets have a event where the winners of who can down this boss first get a unique skin and month later on the bcm or event.  Hey new extendables in 5.0 farm provenance weps and shortly after given away in events.  So I still less events or not expect that Kibrium, Weps, Fighter fragments etc will be rewards soon, you may need to run alts to get all you need for the event but hey I am not opposed to having people at least do some stuff for rewards.  I mean ultimate kibrium just kill the boss once and you get like 20 to 30 of them.  the Legendaries though are a bit more difficult especially when one side is signifigantly bigger and can kill them all 

Well but what I was saying is that since producer already told us they dont want to give us free stuff in events, we wont have any of that. And till now they are been consistent, last 2 events where only for ptw, and bad or bugged. And I'm not sure but I think not many players got good rewards anyway.

Legendary Kibriums are not only hard to get cuz the other faction is bigger also cuz ptw/overgeard players dont want to invite more ppl cuz they have manastones bags and enchants to roll and if they share, they dont make money that NC made super difficult to get. Thoses bosses loot is a thing that NC should be reviewing since manastones (lvl80) are super hard to get. And that is making endgame gear imposible to achieve to most of us. Is not hard math, if many ppl loot the kibriums, prices at broker drop and you can buy them. But for that to work loot should be revamped and NC needs to give a better way to make kinah. How hard is making loot a box per player and when they open they get random stuff? Is not like they didnt do that before...

Having a few overgear players having fun and stuff done and most players not being able to do stuff if going to finish kill this aleady dead game.

Archived