Jump to content
Zombiex-DN

Help! World boss anomos (weak factions need help)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Well but what I was saying is that since producer already told us they dont want to give us free stuff in events, we wont have any of that. And till now they are been consistent, last 2 events where only for ptw, and bad or bugged. And I'm not sure but I think not many players got good rewards anyway.

Legendary Kibriums are not only hard to get cuz the other faction is bigger also cuz ptw/overgeard players dont want to invite more ppl cuz they have manastones bags and enchants to roll and if they share, they dont make money that NC made super difficult to get. Thoses bosses loot is a thing that NC should be reviewing since manastones (lvl80) are super hard to get. And that is making endgame gear imposible to achieve to most of us. Is not hard math, if many ppl loot the kibriums, prices at broker drop and you can buy them. But for that to work loot should be revamped and NC needs to give a better way to make kinah. How hard is making loot a box per player and when they open they get random stuff? Is not like they didnt do that before...

Having a few overgear players having fun and stuff done and most players not being able to do stuff if going to finish kill this aleady dead game.

just form a league, and loot the boxes. In EK asmo, legendary ki is cheaper than ancient most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeyra-KT   

Yeah matsu in KT-asmo ppl do that too, but how nice would it be that everybody has the chance to get manastones too? if they are random when you open the bags. How nice would it be that anomos drop a box for everyone and ppl get the chance to get even random weap and be able to sell in broker, so new or returning players that dont have any kinah to enjoy the game get the chance to sell to someone that really wants an extendy? I love to fight against elyos but fight agaist asmos </3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 0:30 PM, EtherealBlade-DN said:

I have a suggestion for the boss.  Make it so you can't pull it into your factions camp.  The one time I saw the boss it took the asmos 1 min to pull it right to their camp where they had the gaurds to help defend the boss.  These gaurds pack a punch too.  Make the boss leash before it reaches the camps,. This way the factions actually have to pvp for it.  Sure the weaker faction might lose but at least they are on a fair battlefield.

i really like your idea, @Cyan can you suggest it please? its a great idea cuz the most populated faction will not be able to use the guards as an advantage, (obviously lure anomos to a camp is a dirty strategy that kill the pvp) I don't think anyone is against it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Magikarp-DN said:

I am DN-Elyos I want spawn inside Sanctum so we are safe ty

To be fair, they have done that before. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mytek-DN   
4 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

i really like your idea, @Cyan can you suggest it please? its a great idea cuz the most populated faction will not be able to use the guards as an advantage, (obviously lure anomos to a camp is a dirty strategy that kill the pvp) I don't think anyone is against it

DN-E had close to 150 in their league last night and would have easily taken anomos had it spawned during that time. Elyos wiped our camp multiple times, to say that DN-E is the weak faction and unable to take the boss is a bad joke and insulting to the Elyos.  You don't need NC help you just need to show up and not quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mytek-DN said:

DN-E had close to 150 in their league last night and would have easily taken anomos had it spawned during that time. Elyos wiped our camp multiple times, to say that DN-E is the weak faction and unable to take the boss is a bad joke and insulting to the Elyos.  You don't need NC help you just need to show up and not quit.

I was in the league last night, and at its peak it reached about 170 members. I stayed in league till the 5th hour of 12hr spawn windrow before most of elyos left to do other things. The main problem is  the 12hr spawn window is too long as realistically no one can camp that long. I guess the asmos outlasted the elyos that time through sheer patience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mytek-DN   
54 minutes ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

I was in the league last night, and at its peak it reached about 170 members. I stayed in league till the 5th hour of 12hr spawn windrow before most of elyos left to do other things. The main problem is  the 12hr spawn window is too long as realistically no one can camp that long. I guess the asmos outlasted the elyos that time through sheer patience. 

Yeah the spawn window is terrible and I agree that the boss shouldn't be really the source of ultimate kibrium.  I just won't listen to excuses that DN-E doesn't have the bodies because its total bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was there i killed 100 asmos aprox lol i have ultimate gear and idc about ultikibrium cuz my class needs genesis gear to roll hb but im sad when my friends can't craft stuff to do pvp and not die. Asmo were few because they don't need ulti kibrium (they can buy it in broker for 20k lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Chibiusa-DN said:

I agree with this, for some reason whenever Anomos appear when Elyos-DN reach to him, Asmos-DN already got him in their camp =___=

Leashing the boss would help... so neither faction can use guards to easymode and actually have to fight for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
45 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

Leashing the boss would help... so neither faction can use guards to easymode and actually have to fight for it.

yeah we definitely more reasons for it to reset than the tank stepped onto a crate and the boss didn't like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 21:26, Matsukamy-KT said:

Secundo que. 

Si el beneficio de asedio funcionara en Anomos, probablemente lo arreglaría.

in terms of population, there is not much difference in DN for ASMOS and ELYOS, here in KT there are more ELYOS, but the ASMOS are more ORGANIZED for everything, sometimes they have not WON

On 9/1/2019 at 21:36, Chibiusa-DN said:

Estoy de acuerdo con esto, por alguna razón, cada vez que aparece Anomos cuando Elyos-DN lo alcanza, Asmos-DN ya lo tiene en su campamento = ___ =

 

On 9/1/2019 at 21:36, Chibiusa-DN said:

Estoy de acuerdo con esto, por alguna razón, cada vez que aparece Anomos cuando Elyos-DN lo alcanza, Asmos-DN ya lo tiene en su campamento = ___ =

for something many begin to make PVP before the WB appears, it is obvious that they must be prepared before this appears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 11:07 AM, Zeyra-KT said:

Yeah matsu in KT-asmo ppl do that too, but how nice would it be that everybody has the chance to get manastones too? if they are random when you open the bags. How nice would it be that anomos drop a box for everyone and ppl get the chance to get even random weap and be able to sell in broker, so new or returning players that dont have any kinah to enjoy the game get the chance to sell to someone that really wants an extendy? I love to fight against elyos but fight agaist asmos </3

people wonder why no one shares legendary kibs but how do u share 4 manastone boxes in a league? may as well guarantee you get them. same for anomos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×