Forums

Please bring asmo claws and manes back...

Metalnarms-DN

I did love the claws a lot, they were honestly a huge part of why I chose the Asmodians (that and I'm a roleplayer so I wanted my character to be slightly more diverse). I'm still salty they removed them - the 5.0 manes are pretty and swishy and cute so I don't mind them, in fact they've grown on me a lot (pun intended) but I do wish they'd at least made it optional to keep the claws in the character creator.

However don't you fear, my little asmodian sugarplums! You can still get claw skins!

xlnVC7JZSj25VqDwOgPHvA.png

NPzWDMDzQPeeIprlwo6BBQ.png

These are the Charming Kitter general glove skin - pricey, but veeery nice.

T4CIC_hLQ6mP2f3ShA0FnA.png

Alternatively, the Bastion Defender/Ophidan gloves give ring-looking claws but don't look as authentic. However they're still pretty badass.

There are a couple of others, such as the leather adma gloves which give giant claws but as I'm a sorceress, I can't show those... >.>

• 11 months later...

They also removed the asmodians' feet... I just remember when i first played the game, 9 years ago, how much i loved asmodians for their feet, claws, glowing eyes, manes...and everything which made them what they are.. Just image. i loved them so much that even after 9 years of waiting to have a computer again to play, while being unable to interact with the game, i still loved them enough to return here today just to see that the asmodians are closer to start being like elyos, the ones which the description says that they hate...

That's just so wise..... ¬¬

Also i agree to that -- if they don't want those traits to get in the way, at last make them optional when we create a character or/and make certain types of gloves and shoes that are especially for the asmodians which have claws and the old-style feet... If that can't happen, make them to have the claws and the feet when they don't wear shoes/gloves. If it is for the claws and the feet, i won't really miss both my gloves and shoes...

I miss the asmo claws too Q_Q... sadly it's not something NCwest players can decide about, unless Koreans demand it too on their server or the dev team change the lore, and I know not just one who decided to play elyos since they hated the claws and manes, so it was supposed to help balancing the factions' numbers as well.

30 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

I miss the asmo claws too Q_Q... sadly it's not something NCwest players can decide about, unless Koreans demand it too on their server or the dev team change the lore, and I know not just one who decided to play elyos since they hated the claws and manes, so it was supposed to help balancing the factions' numbers as well.

They hated the claws and the manes..? I mean..if asmodians ddidn'th had them, those people would had played in asmodae? Asmodians are supposed to be the tough, hardened from pain, semi-dark, survivors type... Did they really expected flowers and rainbows..? It kinda feels weird.. Maybe they expected the two races to have no differences at all but... Aion is a serious game...and by that i mean that it values details (since they have the time to make such huge mission storylines and since they also have such detail in the character creator) but that's just another thing that makes Aion what it is.. Another thing why i love this game.. It's such a surprise how they came to the decision to remove those parts...i hope that they'll add them again in the next updates...

• 5 months later...
On 9/13/2017 at 1:58 PM, GenericUser3074 said:

dear ncsoft,i am very disappointed in what you have done to the asmo's.

ya'll destroyed everything that made them asmo's,and made them look like elyo's.

DIVERSITY,people DIVERSITY! sad to say that i wont be returning to this retail...

The reason I did play so long was because Asmodians were such a unique design and concept. I love my old Asmos. now they look like Elyos with a horse tail :/

Archived