Why... Why mess up templars...>.>

Acheillies-KT

17 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

LOL :P

Templar won't be better in 6.5 just because they buffed doesn't mean they're only class that buffed xD
https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_September_5th_2018

Good news bloodwind slash will nerfed by half dmg of 6.2 now so yeah lol templar xD
https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/4872

You know we are already in patch 6.2 right?

They also have by far the strongest defensive buffs in the game. Templar’s were able to put off way to much damage in 5.8 compared their ability to outlast. You still can’t kill a evenly geared Templar if they want to survive vs melee and they’re decent at their class.

Honestly Templar before was too strong. Anyone who had a little gear, + offensive accs and a ping below 90 could do some work if they were fast at hitting buttons...

That being said, they might not dish out as much dmg now but I think a geared Templar who knows his utilities and can lock/stance properly will do just fine. Biggest problem for me to accurately state that is I don't know if a lot of people are geared enough on a Templar to be able to determine if they actually had their balls cut off or if they became a normal, balanced class rather than a nuke wearing plate plus pulls.

So people made the tankiest class in Aion and complain they cannot dps! This is what aion 5.8 did to them, in 5.8 templars were self healers, tankiest class and overpowered damage dealers!

Please, there are broken classes indeed, but you cannot complain your class is not broken overpowered as well.

7 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

Whoever says Templars are fine on this meta, clearly never played one.

I have been a Templar player since 3.0, and in the current meta it's only good for group PVP. Barely, mind you.

Not even needed in PVE. 

In 7.0 Templars get buffed for PVE really hard, and I'm yet to find a PVP video of 7.0.

When do sorcerers get buffed in tanking? I guess never, tanks should never be dps as well. You either tank or dps, you are either offense or heal. This is what destroyed Aion the fact they made all classes dps as well.

9 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

Whoever says Templars are fine on this meta, clearly never played one.

I have been a Templar player since 3.0, and in the current meta it's only good for group PVP. Barely, mind you.

Not even needed in PVE. 

In 7.0 Templars get buffed for PVE really hard, and I'm yet to find a PVP video of 7.0.

And what are your feelings about Templar pre-6.x?

I also played a Templar from 3.x +.

19 hours ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

When do sorcerers get buffed in tanking? I guess never, tanks should never be dps as well. You either tank or dps, you are either offense or heal. This is what destroyed Aion the fact they made all classes dps as well.

Sorcerers can sleep you untill all your buffs end, and then kill you. When will that be nerfed?

17 hours ago, Acheillies-KT said:

thats just it, we cant "tank" if we cant dps enough to hold aggro.. lmao. i get making our dps low, but we also have no defense. against the "dps" classes...

Exactly. Well, they are buffing PVE templars very hard in 7.0. I think templars will be able to macro-tank even. It's ridiculous the amount of PVE attention templars are getting.

17 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

And what are your feelings about Templar pre-6.x?

I also played a Templar from 3.x +.

Honestly I've player from 3.x up to 4.x, and yes, I agree that they were OP even tho it was every 10mins mostly because of CDs. But instead of balancing templars for this meta (HP is much higher now), they nerfed it hardly.

17 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I saw many videos of Better with templar beating the **** everyone on 6.2, 6.5 and 7.0

but obviously, templars should not have dps similar of a gladiator. and gladiators shouldn't tank like templars.

World PvP beating undergeareds? Yeah! I've seen those too. I've also seen a video of duels against assassin, and he lost most of those.
Also I will never understand why Gladiators have more draining skills than templars. Instead of draining HP to heal itself, templars LOSE HP when using skills. I don't even know what to say about that...

17 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

They just gotta put 0.75 pvp ratio on bloodwind as oppose to 0.45.

That would help.

I saw a few changes to skills CD and what not, but idk. I'm leveling my crafting. MAYBE after I finish to craft my ranger's stuff I can give it some attention.
My templar is lvl 37 on this patch, and I don't think ill ever level it again. Maybe I might get it to 80 for those BoS shugo runs... who knows.

3 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

Sorcerers can sleep you untill all your buffs end, and then kill you. When will that be nerfed?

Sleep is slow to cast and many times they break it, and also in this game it is never 1 vs 1 unless you speak for the arena. In all other cases sleep might even be useless since there is always someone to wake up the slept enemy.
If sleep is a problem I wonder how people feel about fear!

World PvP beating undergeareds? Yeah! I've seen those too. I've also seen a video of duels against assassin, and he lost most of those.

No. PvP with other players with ultimate +15 and +12 stigmas. Including him beating Rhrjnrs gunner.

Also I will never understand why Gladiators have more draining skills than templars. Instead of draining HP to heal itself, templars LOSE HP when using skills. I don't even know what to say about that...

that's because templars should not have that high dps, so when he is doing more damage and not tanking, he is losing something.

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

No. PvP with other players with ultimate +15 and +12 stigmas. Including him beating Rhrjnrs gunner.

that's because templars should not have that high dps, so when he is doing more damage and not tanking, he is losing something.

Link to that video, please. I don't think I've seen that one!

Archived