I remember

Aftershocktwo-DN

Siege aside I think the best aspect of this was Tiamat actually logged in the game and socializing and engaging with the community in game.  Doesn't happen as much anymore except say around the Aion anniversary in NA.  IMO basically ignoring the NA community concerns is what has led to many of na's problems.

2 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Siege aside I think the best aspect of this was Tiamat actually logged in the game and socializing and engaging with the community in game.  Doesn't happen as much anymore except say around the Aion anniversary in NA.  IMO basically ignoring the NA community concerns is what has led to many of na's problems.

I don't think we do now but we used to have a player/community spotlight? I don't remember when/if it ended but it used to be a cool thing GM/CM whoever (Trine, was their name at the time I believe) would do. Like you said, once upon a time there was common engagements and discussions.

There was drama on old-siel sometimes, pretty rarely though that it actually effected anything. For the most part I think Siel siege reps had their nyerk really figured out. Was all about the fight when we fought, from my poor memory anyway. I just signed up, went and aoe'd some kisks. We were dominated shortly after the merge for a while, it was pretty bad to the point our community didn't bother for a long time but that all changed and Siel-A did what Siel-A started doing best, destroying  the other faction.

Archived