Sign in to follow this  
Buma-KT

Skill Devotion assassin buged

Buma-KT   

It adds 8% physical attack and 1500 weapon damage.  It doesn't buff your attack skills by 1500, only raises your base physical attack by 8%.  It's working correctly.

Buma-KT   

you get 1500 weapon damage, you must automatically increase the skill damage, I see no difference in using this skl, it is easier not to have

11 minutes ago, Buma-KT said:

you get 1500 weapon damage, you must automatically increase the skill damage, I see no difference in using this skl, it is easier not to have

On early levels you won't notice any significant difference when under devotion's effect because there's a "cap" to the dmg you can do to those mobs. Once you hit endgame content, that skill is pretty much required for you to do reliable and relevant dmg.

4 hours ago, Buma-KT said:

Weapon damage only applies to auto attack’s and you’ll see an 8% increase in overall physical attack which effects skill damage. Not using this skill will lower your overall DPS over time by likely 5-6%