Chibiusa-DN

About bugged faces/eyes after 6.2 patch??? @Cyan

Hey @Cyan since there are not nearly plans for fix this issues, why don't you guys just deliver Surgery tickets by Souvenir like you did in the last time we had this same problem? :S I got some chars with this problem, and many friends too.. is really dissapointing to use that chars with this problem... or are you expecting us to buy the surgery with Nc coins to fix an issue that wasnt even our fault?
Please we need info about this.

Aly-DN   

I thought that someone said that plastic surgery doesn't fix the issue. Though I may be mis-remembering.

^ No, you are correct. Someone said that they tried to use a plastic surgery ticket and it did not work. When you enter the character editor screen the character's eyes appear as intended, so it makes sense that a ps ticket won't correct the problem.

@Cyan is this bug going to be address soon?

Cyan   

We've alerted the devs to this, we're just waiting for a fix. There's currently no estimate when it will be received unfortunately as the devs have been rather busy as of late.

What about the first 2-3 months of the patch where the devs didn't really seem to be doing anything? This seems like an issue that probably should've easily been fixed by now.

Aly-DN   
2 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

You should ask Gameforge to fix it for you guys since Korean devs are too busy now :P

Korea fixed it Gameforge. We just need the same fix.