Transformation for sorc/sm/cleric

Neleth-KT

At least on sorc you should try to use a pure casting speed one, sorc have a lot of high casting time skills and the more casting speed you can amass the better it would be, AS is nice but casting is way more important.

Cleric now, I believe, is better DPS'ing with an hybrid transform than a casting one, they have very low casting time skills if any, only one that has high time can be combined with sage wisdom and problem solved.

As for SM I'm unsure about, but a friend told me that he found better results with a casting transformation than with an AS one.

1 hour ago, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

At least on sorc you should try to use a pure casting speed one, sorc have a lot of high casting time skills and the more casting speed you can amass the better it would be, AS is nice but casting is way more important.

Cleric now, I believe, is better DPS'ing with an hybrid transform than a casting one, they have very low casting time skills if any, only one that has high time can be combined with sage wisdom and problem solved.

As for SM I'm unsure about, but a friend told me that he found better results with a casting transformation than with an AS one.

Thank you for your reply :)

I tested hybrid cast/attack green vs ancient cast I feel like hybrid is better xD
I know it's sound crazy but with skills like frost,summon rock,soul freeze,refracting shard,flame cage,flame fusion and wind spear (sorry if I miss any 1 sec or instant sorc skills).You can use those skills during vaziel cd and when vaziel up you can use cast time skills

SM is pretty much same feeling however please remember I don't test dps number yet.I just feel it's better on the field because I use instant skills first.(It's working best especially on soul torrent since it's multiple x5)

Can't test for cleric yet since my cleric isn't on same account on my sorc :/

Archived