Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 16, 2019

Cyan

20 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • The price of the Shard Bundle in the Golden Sand Traders will be greatly reduced and its purchase limit will be removed.
    • Morphing recipes will be added that allow for the promotion of Ancient and Legendary enchantment stones to higher tiers.
    • Enchantment rates for Ancient and Legendary gear will be increased. Ultimate gear is not affected. The new rates match the planned changes from the 6.5 update.
  • An issue where the Luna Material Box was not available will be fixed.

Jesus fvck thank you.

I do have a question about the event. 

Also, if you’re a Prestige Pass holder, you’ll receive one Mysterious Fruit Box every 30 minutes (up to a maximum of 10 per day) automatically in your inventory.

Is that 10 per character? Or 10 per account? And can they be traded around the account if they happen to drop on an alt that you are playing but you want to collect them on your main?

1 hour ago, Helcore-KT said:

Thanks for "nice" event :)

Dunno bout other instances, but Mirash lend me 2 event items - 1 from mob n 1 from chest at last boss. Whohoo, i won 2 items :) Details: 4 runs, full clear every run, so more 250+ killed.

Im done with event, thank you. ;):D

Are you dumbass right? They clearly says Bosses from some instances, not from every mob, learn to read boy

11 minutes ago, AoERiP-EK said:

Are you dumbass right? They clearly says Bosses from some instances, not from every mob, learn to read boy

Maybe you are?

"by defeating monsters inside select instances."

Guess, u typing faster than reading. And yes, NOT BOSS dropped item xD So whos a dumbuss is clear for me.

P.S. i'm not a boy btw, boy. :D

18 minutes ago, Helcore-KT said:

Maybe you are?

"by defeating monsters inside select instances."

Guess, u typing faster than reading. And yes, NOT BOSS dropped item xD So whos a dumbuss is clear for me.

P.S. i'm not a boy btw, boy. :D

12 minutes ago, Avidak-KT said:

Guess some peeps just dunno how to read >>>(AoERiP-EK)<<< put on your your glasses!!O.o

Part Two: Figs

If you’re not getting enough Figs from the Mysterious Fruit Box, you’re in luck! Bosses in select instances will have a chance to drop this illustrious yet elusive fruit. Even still, if you have a surplus of Pineapple, Rubus, or Vinna you’ll be able to exchange them with Hurunerk for Figs as well.

As i say before, learn how to read. So it dosent matter if you make 4runs or 250 clean mobs, is just from BOSSES. 

5 minutes ago, AoERiP-EK said:

Part Two: Figs

If you’re not getting enough Figs from the Mysterious Fruit Box, you’re in luck! Bosses in select instances will have a chance to drop this illustrious yet elusive fruit. Even still, if you have a surplus of Pineapple, Rubus, or Vinna you’ll be able to exchange them with Hurunerk for Figs as well.

As i say before, learn how to read. So it dosent matter if you make 4runs or 250 clean mobs, is just from BOSSES. 

Do you trying to troll me down? 9_9 or ur screen stucked on part 2 only? xD Re-read twice what i wrote and from whom i got drops. 

Mysterious Fruit Box - u even copied that, lol. Is it from bosses? Ive even give u a hint. From boss ull get [Event] Fig. Part 1? Mysterious Fruit Box? From whom? Cmon, u can read, i know it :) 

Alright, playing the game again after 2 months, I'm gonna give you some constructive criticism here, and I do hope you take it into consideration at least.

• Improved enchantment system finally helps a lot of players catch up to the whales with exchanged gears.
  • Shard finally brought back to their original price after roughly 2+ months. Took us a while but we're here.
  • The current event isn't that great but I rather have it than nothing for 4 weeks straight. Maybe an event every 2 weeks would be fair?
  • I LOVE the idea of morphing the PvE/PvP stones, but it could be adjusted just a little, specifically Legendary to Ultimate morph.
  • There is definitely something wrong with the Daevanion Smugglers. After doing 12 FM runs on 3 different toons, we came across it 4 times and in all 4 times it dropped nothing. Empty corpse. It's very frustrating and I believe that's unacceptable. You can improve this by either having it spawn much more often or remove the idea of empty smuggler. I shouldn't be forced to level up alts, gear them a little and run instances in hopes I get one spawned but end up with nothing.
  • Getting Daevanion skills shouldn't be such a dreadful task, in Russia they have decreased the skill box in their GST from 200 to 50. Maybe we can try something like that too? Even if you log in every day to buy your gold ingots, you'd need approximately 2,5 months to gather 200 to buy the chest and get the same skill again. I've had that happen.
  • I know you're aware of this, but you do need to adjust Luna pricing. Yes, 10 Luna = 10 Ncoin which gives off this Korea vibe, but in truth is, we're 10 times more expensive than ANY other region.
  • Bring back PvP enchantment stones to Luna craft or add up permanent mounts and/or skins.
  • Speaking of skins, update the GST skin list and bring back the original Korean version. We get Korean things that's p2w but not the skins? That's how you know we're off terrible.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived