Cyan

New Enchanting System Changes

Lately I've failed 8 out of my last 9 ultimate stones, it's nyerking infuriating to do all that work and have absolutely nothing to show for it. 3 of those on legendary gear at +14, 5 of those fail on +13 or +14 ultimate. Not to mention on average for me 80-120 ancient stones per ancient piece to +15. The rates are still awful and the morph recipe doesn't exactly help that much when all your shit breaks anyway. Why isn't there some diminishing return on repeat failure of enchantments? And don't throw some bullshit about progression or working for your gear at me. If you get carried by RNG you have to put in much less work than that guy that gets utterly shit on by RNG, it's stupid.

Cyan,would it be a possibility to lvl AF faster. I crafted 100 legendary scrolls only to go up by 7 points. Been farming for mats for i dont know how long and using a lot of kinah to get the scrolls. 

Cyfur-EK   

Even with the 6.5 changes, the basic enchanting is still rather pathetic.

It's not hard to got though 100 stones on an ancient piece of PvP gear and still be stuck at +10.

You have to get it to +15 before you can promote it to legendary, and you have 17 pieces of gear to do.

You are lucky to get 100 ancient enchant stones from a weeks worth of doing camps and converting the crystals.

I feel like they ninja rolled back the enchant rates back to their rates for 6.2.  @Cyan Do you mind checking this out for us, and giving us some actual transparency?  

The first week, the enchant rates were great, but now I'm trying to work on my chanter and get her gear to +15 ANCIENT, and I can't get anything to +11, much less even +12.  There's something wrong.  I've tested probably 100-200 stones between 3 pieces of gear, the highest I could get was +13 2x times.  I plussed several pieces that first week straight to +15 with only ancients and NO problems, and now it feels *exactly* the way it did before.  

And then the enchant rate for ult stones is busted too.  No comment on that either.  Just some communication and transparency would be awesome!  

I feel for the sake of new, returning or just plain behind players, that ancient and legendary gear shouldn't reset to +10 at failures between +11-14.  Also, the current enchant rate checked on, because a lot of people must be thinking what I'm pretty sure of atm.  

On 09/02/2019 at 1:09 PM, GoToHellAndDie-KT said:

Cyan,would it be a possibility to lvl AF faster. I crafted 100 legendary scrolls only to go up by 7 points. Been farming for mats for i dont know how long and using a lot of kinah to get the scrolls. 

Use Berdin's 100% XP + Energy of Repose + Berdin's Lucky Star, 6 Scrolls = 1 Lvl.