Forums

New Enchanting System Changes

Cyan

Ok, guys, after testing in some of my ancient gear toons, I think that still only worth using ancient all the way to +13, and after that use legendaries to get to +15.

Some people are trying to go all they way to +15, and although it still works, I had more success and less raging using legendaries.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ok, guys, after testing in some of my ancient gear toons, I think that still only worth using ancient all the way to +13, and after that use legendaries to get to +15.

Some people are trying to go all they way to +15, and although it still works, I had more success and less raging using legendaries.

Have to say I agree. Well, I did some to +14 with ancients. But yeah, the rng luck just isn't on my side to get ancients to +15 without a few legendaries in the mix somewhere.

That said, this update was fantastic -- very much appreciated. I was able to get every remaining ancient item to +15 (and there were a lot because I only had 2 legendaries before today) and then purify 7 of them. It cost me over 2000 genesis crystals, but very well worth it. Finally feeling some damn progress!

52 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

32 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Have to say I agree. Well, I did some to +14 with ancients. But yeah, the rng luck just isn't on my side to get ancients to +15 without a few legendaries in the mix somewhere.

That said, this update was fantastic -- very much appreciated. I was able to get every remaining ancient item to +15 (and there were a lot because I only had 2 legendaries before today) and then purify 7 of them. It cost me over 2000 genesis crystals, but very well worth it. Finally feeling some damn progress!

Both of you have to be joking. Ancient stones are beyond abundant, you should use only ancients to +15 ancient gear now, and then use ancient stones on legendary pieces up to +6. You can easily get 200+ ancient stones per week. What about legendaries? 20? 25 if you are lucky (and im already considering you used the 10 morphs).

16 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Both of you have to be joking. Ancient stones are beyond abundant, you should use only ancients to +15 ancient gear now, and then use ancient stones on legendary pieces up to +6. You can easily get 200+ ancient stones per week. What about legendaries? 20? 25 if you are lucky (and im already considering you used the 10 morphs).

200 ancient equal 20 legendaries.

besides, there were some pieces I spent around 120 stones to get from +10 to +15.

37 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

No need to be rude with the "you have to be joking" snarkiness. I'm well aware you can get lots of ancient stones per week. As I said, I used over 2000 genesis crystals to buy ancient stones in addition to those 200ish I already had in my inventory because my rng is just that bad. I still have 135 legendary stones from 5.8, so I'm okay for my legendary gear still.

6 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yes you can make a lot of ancient stones, but cost effectiveness of trying to +15 ancient gear with only ancients is not such a good idea, other than needing the ancient stones to craft for legendaries, you will also need a good amount to +1-6 on the legendary gear and ultimate gear. 

9 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

I have been using ancient stone on ancient gear till 13 then legendary to 15. My reasoning is that I have more ancients left over to try ancient the legendary to +6. Otherwise if I spam ancients to 15, I would have fewer ancients left to +6 a legendary. A +15 ancient seems to have better pvp stat's than a newly +0 legendary. 

Although I do have 300+ legendaries saved up specifically for this update so I have a little more leeway. On the other hand if someone has fewer legendaries to use due to enchanting their compensation gear to get a headstart, then spamming ancients is the only option at this stage. 

Once I get all legendaries to 6 or 7, then it's a good time to convert all ancient stones->legendary. 

49 minutes ago, Miori-DN said:

Guys, is RNG still broken or something? I just blew up 50 Legendary PvP Stones to get my Legendary chain top from +10 to +15.

Sounds about right. Ancient on ancient 10-15 is 48% success rate per enchant. Legendary on legendary 10-15 is 48% also. 

Most ppl use on average 40 stones to 10-15 ancients. 

The main change of the update is +20% success rate of ancient/legendary stone on ancient  gear at all levels. +3% success rate of all stones on legendary gear. 

Ultimately, legendary pvp gear is the new ancient gear. The gear discrepancy between those with ultimate compensation and genesis is closing. 

On 1/16/2019 at 6:15 AM, Cyan said:

You’ll find a new item required for these new morphs named Borunerk’s Gem. Obtaining these Gems can be done though purchasing Borunerk’s Coins with Kinah off the Golden Sand Traders. Clicking on one of these coins will remove 20 million experience you’ve gained from your experience bar to yield one Borunerk’s Gem.

Do we become level 79 if we used so many coins?

In this one update, with 200 stones I have pretty much made my entire ancient set +15 and evolved 3 pieces.

This should have been the system off the get of, it would have saved a lot of people grief from having to deal with those compensated players who still have de-facto god mode although legendary genesis does a considerable amount to close that gap. Game would have bled less players who had logged in to 6.2 had this been implemented earlier.

not had time to explore the supposed benefits of this update but as far as current event goes all i can say is that while welcome to at least have something it feels like toss the dog a bone...also the figs being rare (and therefore available on BCM if your stupid enough) is a load of bullshit...its the Vinna that is rare...just check the market if in doubt and if it wasn't for the teaser of a one week trial of free prestige membership and a possible 10 boxes per day I wouldn't know otherwise because yet again an event seems not aimed fairly for all players by only being via instances for top players for drops...why not also for other mobs and to assist solo actives,  perhaps at reduced drop rates

This change was definitely needed. So far been able to finally get all my stuff above 10 with ancients. Still no luck getting anything +15 but my RNG has always been sub-par on Aion. It takes at least 50+ ancients just for me to try to +13 still lol.

I'm glad to see others have been able to evolve to legendary finally though. The rates are definitely much improved. One day my rng will stop sucking...

haha I posted this in the wrong spot first!!!!! 

For Starters the classes were fixed with gear and skills!!!!…….everyone knows the new gear fixed all the classes a lot!!!!…...as of right now I will not be returning to your stupid game and here is the reason!!!!!...…….I JUST SPENT 6 HOURS OF MY nyerkING LIFE WASTED!!!!!.....ILL NEVER GET THIS 6 HOURS BACK OF MY LIFE CYAN!!!!!!……..FOR 6 HOURS I SPENT BEING CHASED AROUND BY nyerkING ASMO AND FINALLY SOME GEARED HELPED ME DO 6 nyerkING CAMPS!!!!!!!!…..OUT OF nyerkING 6 nyerkING CAMPS I GOT 44 nyerkING ENCHANT STONES....ALL MY nyerkING GEAR IS +10 AND I HAVE 100+ FIGHTING SPIRIT FRAGMENTS ON ME RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE nyerkING 6 HOURS OF 6 nyerkING CAMPS AND 44 nyerkING STONES AND I GOT NO nyerkING +15 ITEMS ALL nyerkING 44 STONES nyerkING GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...…...YOU FIXING ENCHANT RATES IS A nyerkING JOKE CYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!………...ENCHANT RATE ISNT FIXED STOP nyerkING LYING AND SCAMMING YOUR nyerkING CUSTOMERS....IM NOT WASTING MY nyerkING LIFE ON THIS nyerk ASS BULLSHIT!!!!!...………….

4 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

haha I posted this in the wrong spot first!!!!! 

For Starters the classes were fixed with gear and skills!!!!…….everyone knows the new gear fixed all the classes a lot!!!!…...as of right now I will not be returning to your stupid game and here is the reason!!!!!...…….I JUST SPENT 6 HOURS OF MY nyerkING LIFE WASTED!!!!!.....ILL NEVER GET THIS 6 HOURS BACK OF MY LIFE CYAN!!!!!!……..FOR 6 HOURS I SPENT BEING CHASED AROUND BY nyerkING ASMO AND FINALLY SOME GEARED HELPED ME DO 6 nyerkING CAMPS!!!!!!!!…..OUT OF nyerkING 6 nyerkING CAMPS I GOT 44 nyerkING ENCHANT STONES....ALL MY nyerkING GEAR IS +10 AND I HAVE 100+ FIGHTING SPIRIT FRAGMENTS ON ME RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE nyerkING 6 HOURS OF 6 nyerkING CAMPS AND 44 nyerkING STONES AND I GOT NO nyerkING +15 ITEMS ALL nyerkING 44 STONES nyerkING GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...…...YOU FIXING ENCHANT RATES IS A nyerkING JOKE CYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!………...ENCHANT RATE ISNT FIXED STOP nyerkING LYING AND SCAMMING YOUR nyerkING CUSTOMERS....IM NOT WASTING MY nyerkING LIFE ON THIS nyerk ASS BULLSHIT!!!!!...………….

Sir,

With the new update, it takes an average of 51 Ancient Stones to get a piece of ancient gear from +10 to +15 using ancient stones.

Before the update, it takes an average of 373 Ancient Stones to get a piece of ancient gear from +10 to +15 using ancient stones.

8 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Sir,

With the new update, it takes an average of 51 Ancient Stones to get a piece of ancient gear from +10 to +15 using ancient stones.

Before the update, it takes an average of 373 Ancient Stones to get a piece of ancient gear from +10 to +15 using ancient stones.

JUST SO YOU KNOW I +15'D MY PLUME BEFORE THE UPDATE WITH LESS THEN 50 STONES!!!!!!!!!...……..ACTUALLY EVERY PEICE OF GEAR I HAVE THATS PURPLE TOOK LESS THEN 50 STONES TO +15 BEFORE THE NEW ENCHANTING SYSTEM....NOW IM LOSING MORE...….THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!! ITS A JOKE ITS A SCAMM MADE TO GET YOU TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON LUNAS AND PVP STONES BUNDLES...….HERES A GOOD QUESTION WHY DO I HAVE BETTER RATES ENCHANTING PURPLE GEAR WITH YELLOW STONES THEN I DO ENCHANTING YELLOW GEAR WITH YELLOW STONES!!!!…..ANSWER= BECUASE ITS A nyerkING SCAMM!!!!!

On 1/17/2019 at 3:13 AM, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

Sounds about right. Ancient on ancient 10-15 is 48% success rate per enchant. Legendary on legendary 10-15 is 48% also. 

Most ppl use on average 40 stones to 10-15 ancients. 

The main change of the update is +20% success rate of ancient/legendary stone on ancient  gear at all levels. +3% success rate of all stones on legendary gear. 

Ultimately, legendary pvp gear is the new ancient gear. The gear discrepancy between those with ultimate compensation and genesis is closing. 

IM GOING THROUGH HUNDREDS OF STONES!!!!!!! MY FIRST TRY WITH THE NEW UPDATE I HAD 76 STONES!!!!!!! ALL nyerkING GONE!!!!!!!!!!…….NOW IVE BEEN THROUGH STACKS OF 50+ STONES 4 TIMES AND STILL NO +15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS LITERALLY 2 WHOLE nyerkING WEEKS OF CAMPS FOR nyerkING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

Judging by how much legendary spam I saw on patch day, and my own experiences, 99% sure they upped the rate.

ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO YOU SAW LEGENDARY SPAM ARE nyerkING P2W THEY SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON BCM TO BUY MASS AMOUNTS OF PVP STONES SO THEY COULD ENCHANT THERE GEAR!!!!!

2 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

JUST SO YOU KNOW I +15'D MY PLUME BEFORE THE UPDATE WITH LESS THEN 50 STONES!!!!!!!!!...……..ACTUALLY EVERY PEICE OF GEAR I HAVE THATS PURPLE TOOK LESS THEN 50 STONES TO +15 BEFORE THE NEW ENCHANTING SYSTEM....NOW IM LOSING MORE...….THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!! ITS A JOKE ITS A SCAMM MADE TO GET YOU TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON LUNAS AND PVP STONES BUNDLES...….HERES A GOOD QUESTION WHY DO I HAVE BETTER RATES ENCHANTING PURPLE GEAR WITH YELLOW STONES THEN I DO ENCHANTING YELLOW GEAR WITH YELLOW STONES!!!!…..ANSWER= BECUASE ITS A nyerkING SCAMM!!!!!

IM GOING THROUGH HUNDREDS OF STONES!!!!!!! MY FIRST TRY WITH THE NEW UPDATE I HAD 76 STONES!!!!!!! ALL nyerkING GONE!!!!!!!!!!…….NOW IVE BEEN THROUGH STACKS OF 50+ STONES 4 TIMES AND STILL NO +15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS LITERALLY 2 WHOLE nyerkING WEEKS OF CAMPS FOR nyerkING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What alternate dimension are you posting from? I can't and won't speak for everyone playing this game but before this patch enchanting was literally one if not the most awful experiences in this game. Along with it being hard for me to enchant my items let me recall the worst experience I had. I tried for 3 weeks to enchant a plume on my cleric. Yes 3 whole weeks. The first week the plume wouldn't even go to +12 and used all my stones I had from doing camps and instances. Second week it failed at getting to +13 and +14 multiple times. The 3rd week when I finally got it enchanted I had 84 stones and 7 legendary stones and it still failed going from +12 to +13 and +13 to +14 and finally got to +15. It left me with 0 legendary stones and 7 ancient stones. In all I used near 400 stones to get it to +15. If I understand your post correctly you had incredible luck because you are stating you +15 every piece of gear with 50 stones each???

Archived