about to leave the aion :(

Racerteg-DN

Hace 16 minutos, Timmain-KT dijo:

Creo que estoy hablando de la instancia en el solitario de DLR. Ella es un poco dura, tbqh. No lo he hecho en mucho tiempo, así que no tengo una guía bonita sobre cómo hacerlo. Tal vez alguien más lo sepa.

that is my friend, no puedo hacerlo, tengo un ingeniero de éter (elio) con quien logré completar la misión con un error que se produce en ese momento, en el que no me hizo daño.

I think Raceterg is talking about Dragon Lord Refuge. That one used to be really hard and complicated. But now is just a fancy story with some cinematics and really easy. It is for 1 player and with some minor gear can be done. It will take much more time due to de cinematics and story things, than killing the mobs. Tiamat will die in few hits. 

Tiamat Stronhold still is an instance for 6 players, but is so much easier than what it used to be. 

To level up you can still do your campaings and other quest. Do your luna missions. And if you can, you can buy some berdin´s stars from this current event and you will level up faster. 

3 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Creo que Raceterg está hablando de Dragon Lord Refuge. Ese solía ser muy duro y complicado. Pero ahora es solo una historia de fantasía con algunas cinemáticas y realmente fácil. Es para 1 jugador y con algo de marcha menor se puede hacer. Tomará mucho más tiempo debido a las cinemáticas y las cosas de la historia, que matar a las turbas. Tiamat morirá en pocos golpes. 

Tiamat Stronhold todavía es una instancia para 6 jugadores, pero es mucho más fácil de lo que solía ser. 

Para subir de nivel todavía puedes hacer tus campañas y otras misiones. Haz tus misiones de luna. Y si puedes, puedes comprar algunas estrellas de berdin de este evento actual y subirás de nivel más rápido. 

that is the mission Dragon Lord Refuge, My character is asmodian, I can not kill her, I throw everything at her and I do not hurt her very much, she does me a lot of damage.

amewo hay unos portales a los costados con unos dragon guardianes si los matas desaparece el escudo de reflejo de tiamat, luego solo usa tus skills y pociones apropiadamente y ya. Hace 1 mes subi un PJ nuevo y la verdad lo pase del 1er intento no tube problemas.

aca encontre un video tal vez te sea de ayuda, suerte :D 

16 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

amewo hay unos portales a los costados con un dragón guardianes y las matas desaparecen el escudo de reflejo de tiamat, luego solo usa tus habilidades y pociones apropiadamente y ya. Hace 1 mes en PJ nuevo y la verdad lo que paso de 1er intento no tube problemas.

aca encontrando un video tal vez te mar de ayuda, suerte :D 

How did he manage to kill the dragon in the first part with so little blows? I have to massacre it to get some damage.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Are you a returning user perhaps? Because the old gears don’t do any damage to mobs and bosses in current patch, if you’re stuck in old gear and unable to progress then maybe give it a try to make a new character instead?

Had this happen to an alt. Should be doing blue quests to get some new gear. No need to reroll a new toon.

@Racerteg-DN tu equipo de arma/armadura/accesorios viejos ya no sirven. Tenés que hacer quests azules que son más fáciles y ponerte el equipo nuevo que te den, sino los bosses te van a hacer mierda y vos no los vas ni a tocar :P 

DLR:

1. Go in, kill the 4 adds. Click the orb
  2. Kill the dragon
  3. DO NOT TOUCH TIAMAT IF YOU'RE A NEWBIE! She will REFLECT everything back. (If you can heal, just heal yourself when you're low and DPS)
  4. Wait for adds to spawn. Let NPC 1 shot them.
  5. Go to the portals on the side, wait till they turn PURPLE and a mob spawns.
  6. Kill the mob
  7. Go inside portal
  8. Kill the dragon
  9. Go outside
  10. Kill tiamat
  11. Kill tiamat again, stand either on the left or right side of her
  12. GG Kill the OP Chest
  13. Well done you're ready for IDD/PF

@Racerteg-DN If you are asking for tips on how to defeat Tiamat in her final phase in Dragon Lord's Refuge, here are some I provided in another thread:

Note: BEFORE you try battling Tiamat in her final phase, make sure you kill Calindi Flamelord and Fissurefang. You can find Calindi Flamelord protecting one of the purple portals when Kaisinel/Marchutan first appears for battle. After defeating Calindi Flamelord, enter the portal and defeat Fissurefang. Then, return through the portal. Now you are ready to initiate the final battle with Tiamat. Good luck!

Archived