<Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle>

Ele-DN

"A bundle containing a legendary pvp enchantment stone. May contain high grade Enchantment stones."

On 1/15/2019 at 9:15 PM, Cyan said:

Hello all,

During the January 16 maintenance we will be implementing additional changes to the enchanting system to help ease your upgrading process. Have a look below to see what’s changed.

First, we’ve moved forward the higher success enchanting rates from the future 6.5 patch to our current version. This means after the maintenance some of your enchanting attempts will have a higher chance to succeed.

Secondly, we’ve implemented new morphing recipes to obtain higher tier Enchantment Stones. You’ll be able to convert Ancient and Legendary PvE/PvP enchantment stones into higher tiers using the various required morphing materials found in the Morphing Substances Menu.

You’ll find a new item required for these new morphs named Borunerk’s Gem. Obtaining these Gems can be done though purchasing Borunerk’s Coins with Kinah off the Golden Sand Traders. Clicking on one of these coins will remove 20 million experience you’ve gained from your experience bar to yield one Borunerk’s Gem.

Also, when you open the Legendary or Ultimate Enchantment Stone bundles received through these new morphing recipes, you’ll have a chance to receive a bonus enchantment stone, or  a chance to receive a bonus Ultimate Enchantment Stone when opening the Legendary Enchantment Stone Bundle.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and please continue to keep sharing! We hope these changes help you on our Daevic journey.

I don't know if translation is off or what but the "bonus" is just an extra legendary stone. (unless someone can confirm they got one from it (ultimate stone))

<Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle> doesn't say it gives an extra stone. 

9 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

"A bundle containing a legendary pvp enchantment stone. May contain high grade Enchantment stones."

I don't know if translation is off or what but the "bonus" is just an extra legendary stone. (unless someone can confirm they got one from it (ultimate stone))

I've seen people get Ultimate stones from ( Legendary bundle ) and 2x Ultimate from the Ultimate bundle as well

• Aion Team

Hey there, 

Wasn't a translation issue as as all speak English. This was a mistake on my part as I worded it incorrectly. (I actually thought I changed it before I posted it but maybe that was just a weird dream.) You have a chance to obtain the extra enchantment stone or the higher enchantment stone when morphing the bundle, not opening. 

Sorry for the confusion.

33 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey there, 

Wasn't a translation issue as as all speak English. This was a mistake on my part as I worded it incorrectly. (I actually thought I changed it before I posted it but maybe that was just a weird dream.) You have a chance to obtain the extra enchantment stone or the higher enchantment stone when morphing the bundle, not opening. 

Sorry for the confusion.

does having a estate affects the odds ?

21 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

You have a chance to obtain the extra enchantment stone or the higher enchantment stone when morphing the bundle, not opening. 

I got 2x ultimate PVP enchantment stones from opening single ultimate pvp stone bundle, not from morphing.

Archived