Aion NA needs Kinah adquisition improvement.

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, i've been testing the kinah adquisition during last months on the new patch, and since the enchant rate provide more posibilities to upgrade gear, also this demand more kinah, also the housing feature started late decemberthe payment for maintance again, and also the retune of new superior gear is everytime more expensive, even enchant items consumes kinah wich i found completly ridiculous. So the couple ways to get kinah are really not enough and withthe time this will be taking more and more weight into the game.

Months ago in the EU server of Aion, they imtroduced a custom change for extra kinah from all instances, and it really helped players, i truly believe we need this change, and even we need more ways to recover the kinah movement in the game, becuz every week is harder and harder to sell stuff in the broker, because people is running out of kinah for real. Kinah bundles are not even worth at all, they not even a sure craft, and the chance of get more than 5 million is really low, this must be improved. The Broker tax the the core problem right here, cuz it's literally killing the new economy model of the game, we need to fix that for real. We even have less items to generate kinah like skins from ingame like Innocent Aris or Cat weapons from guestblooms, or even the lucky kinah heartbloom from the housing was also a good way to produce kinah pasively. BCM is not really helping too, the store right now is a shame, completly empty of worth items to buy or resell for kinah, you took off most costumes (specially the good ones), the motions, the mounts and the pets should have been replaced for minion contracts in the BCM too.

So as conclusion fixes for kinah issues in the game in na are:

1.- More kinah from instances like EU did.
2.- Kinah bundles with better chances to get more than 5kk, and maybe low the quantity of items needed to craft.

3.- Low the broker tax before it end up annihilating the game economy for once. 

4.- Maybe include kinah reward in other stuff like Pvp Instances and Sieges.
5.- Bring back the housing feature that aloow players to farm ingame skins Innocent Aris and cat Weapons with Guestblooms and the Lucky Kinah Heartblooms that just prosduce extra kinah everyday.

6.- And i believe is the most important, give us decent BCM, with worthly items to buy (or sell), and no just skins we used to get easy with kinah in sanctum or from Luna. 

I entered the Aion RU website store, and i felt shame when i entered,they have almost every single skin that Aion has ever released able to purchase wheveer you want.... it's so frustrating to wanna buy stuff in the BCm and not found anything that really worth. I wanted to buy the Cute Sheep mount during last weeks of 5.8 it was for 1600 NC coins, i rather to save some money for 6.2 and now is not even in the store, and the only mounts in store are even more expensive, beeing "not that good".

Please @Cyan i know you guys have a lot, A LOT of pending fixs and many stuff that is in "soon" state, but i wanna make sure you guys know about this really important problem. 

Amen to this.

OP has a lot of really good suggestions @Cyan and @Hime from what I understand, the producer wants us to advance in this game from playing it, however it hasn't been well optimized as yet in terms of the economy. It really must be a struggle for the truly new players.

I agree with a lot of OP's suggestions- they are aligned with this patch-  players would have to actually play the game to make kinah. I would definitely increase the kinah from instances, reduce enchanting and broker fees, plus I would convert some existing quests into repeatable quests. There really are too many sinks and not enough sources.

By the way, I am aware that there are some sources that can make some people quite wealthy- but that's quite restricted and in some cases not even available to some factions right now.

Personally, as long as the game insists that I pay to look like my character, I no longer care about skins. Come to think about it- that's a lose-lose - NC is losing because I damn well won't pay any kinah let alone BCM for skins, and I miss out on part of what I used to enjoy.

21 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What have you tested just out of curiosity?

the kinah adquisition different ways, by farmming mats and sell them, getiing ancient gear for sell, luna for kinah bundles, sell old stuff in broker and other stuff also tested with new and old characters, how difficult it's for new ones is stupid... specially when you have to waste an important amount in stigmas just when you reach to lvl 80 with many classes like Cleric, Gunner, Spirit Master, and others who quest just give them a stigma tree that is not usable for play properly.

Basically the game economy system is not compatible with the kinah people can generate normally.

EU has that custom kinah change added as drop to instances mainly because they were slapped in the face for like a month or two and players found themselves unable to even teleport. They right now have 15% sales + instance kinah, so it’s fairly easier for them. As for NA, we have 10% and no additional ways.

I agree with everything you said, the longer it takes for us though, the sadder it becomes.

The basic supplies and functions you need are either cheap or their cost is reasonable. People just became hella comfy with the "everything is easy to get" previous patches. We ran around with billions (some players still run around with billions) and apparently.... if you check the broker prices (what NC can't see and can't be blamed for) we still live in previous patches cuz of others' greediness and that is the biggest problem kinah-wise. 

They changed the luna bundles a few months ago so we won't get only 1.000 kinah. They changed the enchant rates so we're not wasting that much kinah with the fails than before, and yes, I'm aware it wasn't the reason of the change, still nice benefit. And the drop rates seems kinda okay-ish recently.

They should maybe just make more items tradeable so we'd survive easier.

Also it takes almost zero effort to make a few lvl10 alts for afk luna so you have higher chance to get kinah bundles. But I understand it's way easier to blame everything on NC than actually make some more effort to get your nyerk together.

100% agree with OP! 

Since enchanting now is better. This should be the main priority to fix now. I think adding kinah in instances like EU did, would be the good idea.

Someone suggested making the broker fees same as before 6.2 but Ncsoft doesnt want to do it so they need to do something soon. I feel bad for those who played on EK server because they have it worst.

Each suggestion in this post is really good, and needed, is urgent to fix these kinah issues before it's too late.

18 hours ago, Thiara-DN said:

The basic supplies and functions you need are either cheap or their cost is reasonable. People just became hella comfy with the "everything is easy to get" previous patches. We ran around with billions (some players still run around with billions) and apparently.... if you check the broker prices (what NC can't see and can't be blamed for) we still live in previous patches cuz of others' greediness and that is the biggest problem kinah-wise. 

They changed the luna bundles a few months ago so we won't get only 1.000 kinah. They changed the enchant rates so we're not wasting that much kinah with the fails than before, and yes, I'm aware it wasn't the reason of the change, still nice benefit. And the drop rates seems kinda okay-ish recently.

Also it takes almost zero effort to make a few lvl10 alts for afk luna so you have higher chance to get kinah bundles. But I understand it's way easier to blame everything on NC than actually make some more effort to get your nyerk together.

i don't know if you really read the entire post, becuz nothing you have mention in yours have any sense with Chibiusa's suggestions, nobody here is asking for free stuff and billions of kinah like 5.8 and before, we just need and adjustment to make kinah entry enough sustainable to keep people in the game, for let them do what the game requires you to keep enhace your character and maintain the daily consumables properly and other features avaliable for a good use.

4 hours ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Each suggestion in this post is really good, and needed, is urgent to fix these kinah issues before it's too late.

i don't know if you really read the entire post, becuz nothing you have mention in yours have any sense with Chibiusa's suggestions, nobody here is asking for free stuff and billions of kinah like 5.8 and before, we just need and adjustment to make kinah entry enough sustainable to keep people in the game, for let them do what the game requires you to keep enhace your character and maintain the daily consumables properly and other features avaliable for a good use.

I wasn't saying someone asks for free stuffs nor wants to earn billions, I was just stating it's not 5.x anymore where we lived like kings, just look at the broker prices and you'll understand.  And I wasn't reffering only the original post but expressing my opinion about the "kinah problem", but here you go, a pessimistic opinion, about the each suggestion to be relateable to the post...

1. - Don't forget that fix was after a huge nerf. They got custom fix for kinah, because they nerfed the kinah for selling items at NPCs and it caused big outrage. What was the biggest problem there? People couldn't farm their gold packs so the risk of the game actually becomming fully pay to play was high. So they gotta do something.
2. - They won't higher the chance, because we have alts and via broker (even with the high tax) we can still trade those few millions. Let's just be glad it's not only a few thousand kinah now.
3. - Sadly lowering the tax would help not only us but the alt-moms and bots too and they don't want that, just like they do at the events. (At least it's not as bad as before, when we had to pay the taxes as listing fee.)
4. - Paying people for afk?
5. - I sure miss those guestblooms for the skins or furniture paint, but to make kinah this is a slow process. But ye I miss those skins and furniture paints.
6. - Unpopular opinion: BCM is good as it is. The only usefull thing we might miss from BCM now is the potions. Limited sales are actually cuz of the marketing because it might be a game for us, but this game feeds the employees. You're not sure some stuff gonna be up anytime soon? You'll buy more of it now even if you don't need them. Our BCM has been like this for ages.

Sweet reminder that EU's kinah fix is just temporary and you can see it in their maintenance posts as "until further notice", meaning they'll take it away sooner or later.

Apparently they got their eye fix ready for today, so maybe we'll get it soon too? Not sure, they'll be sending out Plastic Surgery tickets for those affected but here we've already seen the ticket doesn't solve the issue at all (but who knows, I might be wrong).

Our BCM isn't great, in fact, it's missing a huge deal of things. It's trying to imitate the Quna shop from Korea but so far it's failing miserably :P

12 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Sweet reminder that EU's kinah fix is just temporary and you can see it in their maintenance posts as "until further notice", meaning they'll take it away sooner or later.

Apparently they got their eye fix ready for today, so maybe we'll get it soon too? Not sure, they'll be sending out Plastic Surgery tickets for those affected but here we've already seen the ticket doesn't solve the issue at all (but who knows, I might be wrong).

Our BCM isn't great, in fact, it's missing a huge deal of things. It's trying to imitate the Quna shop from Korea but so far it's failing miserably :P

they're getting 6.5 on feb too

On 22/01/2019 at 8:46 AM, Thiara-DN said:

gurl... seriously?

you better stay quiet. Nothing in this patch is close to reasonable when we're talking about kinah and economy

4 hours ago, Thiara-DN said:

I wasn't saying someone asks for free stuffs nor wants to earn billions, I was just stating it's not 5.x anymore where we lived like kings, just look at the broker prices and you'll understand.  And I wasn't reffering only the original post but expressing my opinion about the "kinah problem", but here you go, a pessimistic opinion, about the each suggestion to be relateable to the post...

1. - Don't forget that fix was after a huge nerf. They got custom fix for kinah, because they nerfed the kinah for selling items at NPCs and it caused big outrage. What was the biggest problem there? People couldn't farm their gold packs so the risk of the game actually becomming fully pay to play was high. So they gotta do something.
2. - They won't higher the chance, because we have alts and via broker (even with the high tax) we can still trade those few millions. Let's just be glad it's not only a few thousand kinah now.
3. - Sadly lowering the tax would help not only us but the alt-moms and bots too and they don't want that, just like they do at the events. (At least it's not as bad as before, when we had to pay the taxes as listing fee.)
4. - Paying people for afk?
5. - I sure miss those guestblooms for the skins or furniture paint, but to make kinah this is a slow process. But ye I miss those skins and furniture paints.
6. - Unpopular opinion: BCM is good as it is. The only usefull thing we might miss from BCM now is the potions. Limited sales are actually cuz of the marketing because it might be a game for us, but this game feeds the employees. You're not sure some stuff gonna be up anytime soon? You'll buy more of it now even if you don't need them. Our BCM has been like this for ages.

No

On 1/21/2019 at 8:57 PM, Sun-DN said:

They need to put a lot more Kinah Bundles in the game. The ones in luna dont make any difference.

I have made over 10 bill of the luna kinah bundles and that is not including the amount extracted from me on the broker fee.  Its just a simple matter of doing luna dailies on alts and exchanging the kinah via broker.  Luna kinah bundles also paid for me to take my crafting from 0 to 300 without farming the mats, simply buy off broker.

I don't know how often you get kinah bundles from your daily luna, but I've only been lucky enough to craft two of them since they were introduced, and both times I got no more than 5mil kinah. Now, if every kinah bundle that popped up on one of my toons had a 100% guarantee not to fail, perhaps I too could be a billionaire. But alas....

Archived