Forums

Aion NA needs Kinah adquisition improvement.

Chibiusa-DN

On 1/22/2019 at 3:18 AM, Chibiusa-DN said:

1.- More kinah from instances like EU did.
2.- Kinah bundles with better chances to get more than 5kk, and maybe low the quantity of items needed to craft.

3.- Low the broker tax before it end up annihilating the game economy for once. 

4.- Maybe include kinah reward in other stuff like Pvp Instances and Sieges.
5.- Bring back the housing feature that aloow players to farm ingame skins Innocent Aris and cat Weapons with Guestblooms and the Lucky Kinah Heartblooms that just prosduce extra kinah everyday.

6.- And i believe is the most important, give us decent BCM, with worthly items to buy (or sell), and no just skins we used to get easy with kinah in sanctum or from Luna. 

@Cyan

1. Adding Luna Kinah Bundles to bosses inside instances would be perfect. People don't realize how much of a good thing xform contracts inside instances are. Without those most would be running around with green ones still.
2. No. There are people who made billions with those, just takes enough alts.
3. No. Keeps broker competitive, you risk putting things expensive.
4. Yes, since kinah is required for a  pure pvp player.
5. Depends on Korea so probably no.
6. Also a maybe, though this has to be carefully done.

Kinah is doable, since 6.2 came out i managed to keep the same amount of kinah on mains, it's just harder than it used to be. Retuning is what kills most people, some wasted billions on it, and making that in game is not that easy.

Lowering the broker fee's would be exactly the boost shot so desperately needed by the game economies. But it's just not going to happen.

Aion Devs landed a massive blow on gold sellers by making kinah untradable and hiking broker fee's/commission. These new adjustments allowed NCsoft to effectively wipe out a huge chunk of their competitors for revenue, and in theory shifting that revenue back to them selves. 

Sounds fool proof on paper. But the in game economy is dying, consumer confidence is depressed, everyone is scared to list items on the broker while items on luna and bcm are unjustifiably expensive.

If you think about it... Aion 6.0 has basically become a communist style economy which is ironically being driven(off the cliff?) by a capitalist company.

4 hours ago, ProLucifer-KT said:

Great suggestions   @Cyan New player for help me  please

I would suggest that if you can afford it that you purchase the Prestige Pack. There is a special where you can get one week for free and even that will help you out a lot. There are pink quests given at by the Prestige shugos that give a good amount of kinah for the instances that you do anyway as you level. 

26 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I would suggest that if you can afford it that you purchase the Prestige Pack. There is a special where you can get one week for free and even that will help you out a lot. There are pink quests given at by the Prestige shugos that give a good amount of kinah for the instances that you do anyway as you level. 

Personally I don't think buying Prestige at the moment is even close to being worth it. Its current value is lesser than of a Gold Pack on EU/RU.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Personally I don't think buying Prestige at the moment is even close to being worth it. Its current value is lesser than of a Gold Pack on EU/RU.

Agreed, the cost for the return is not worth it. 

Funny, having an item at that cost on a subscription based program would probably do wonders for funding their support if they actually made it worth it, like an alternate version to subbing for the game.

My point was for leveling and getting the kinah you need to do something like.. slot your stigmas and opening up your inventory. Not for vets. Have you checked out those low level Prestige quests? After leveling an alt without it and then with, I can't say enough about how much easier that makes things.

AND.. you can get a week free. So grab the free week from the BCM and make sure to level as many characters as you need.

For me Prestige is worth it, you guys have to look at it from another perpesctive.

i'm interesedted in PvP instances, we have if im not wrong, 1 each day Monday-Friday,  2 on saturday , 3 on sunday = 10 per week = 40 per month. with prestige we get another 40 extra entries, but if you pay this extra instances with Luna instead of having prestige its a LOT more expensive ... 40 x 80 = 3200 Ncoin.  While Prestige costs 1600 per month or 3200 for 3 months.

So only taking into account PvP isntances its worth it. 

Apart from the main benefits we have some extra things:

- A really good PvE buff,

-Extra PvE entries,

- Some Decent quests (160 ez Spirit fragments 4 ultimate PvE stones 1400 Prestige coins per month)

-Access to Prestige Vending Machine to buy permanent mounts, and the best tittle in game so far. 

-  Buffs  AP +30%, Exp +30%, Drop+30%,   GP +50 %

- 1 Daily chest with a really bad reward xD

Znvg2Ao.png&key=7517a292ef86bfd573dc0170

For sure it could be better, but i think you guys are too negative lately, cheer up a bit! xD

2 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Agreed, the cost for the return is not worth it. 

Funny, having an item at that cost on a subscription based program would probably do wonders for funding their support if they actually made it worth it, like an alternate version to subbing for the game.

Uh.  The Prestige pack is one of the few things worth paying for in this game, I don't know if you didn't pay attention or something.  

You get several very useful quests *every week* 1 - Gives out an ultimate pve stone for killing Beritra.  1 gives out 40 Fighting Spirit Fragments, and one gives a small pile of prestige coin for killing the same silly mobs you would already be killing for Genesis Crystals.  So, let's do the math, why don't we, on the first two.  For a MONTH, you have easy access to 4x Ultimate Pve stones, and 160 Fighting Spirit Fragments.  Most of your ult gear is going to take 200+ Fighting Spirit Fragments to purify, getting that 160 there without having to craft a thing is a nice lightening of *That* burden.  

Prestige also ups your AP and GP ( no one cares tho ) acquisition, which again, makes it easier.  Instance boosts, that's a no brainer, if you do everything PVP wise a week, and PVE a week like I do, this is more cost effective than just resetting what extra you want to do with Luna.  

The prestige buff, obvs, should be self-explanatory.  I have ???? over a buff giving actual attack and defense bonuses ( even if only pve ) but could be useful for new and returning players to have a shot at better groups with less gear.  I super feel bad for new and returning players who skipped playing 5.x( I love that now everyone is starting to feel that 5.x wasn't that bad of a patch, though some people still insist is was p2w when they conveniently forgot and missed all the gimmes that they're now crying for now ) and have absolutely no mass of alts, and even a minor compensation set of gear to get them through something.  

The best means of kinah acquisition is truly by alts.  I remember a lot of people chuckling at me, with my sea of alts and them being like, "well, you're gaming the game now, but wait until 6.x!" and now I'm like, "Yes?  I've got some kinah still, and I'm swimming in manastones and other helpers, what about it???"  At least fill your main's account up with alts.  Get them going.  Level them in luna daily, and luna weekly.   Craft the low cost Kinah bundle crafts when they pop.  I take the manastone bundle from the daily 7x reward.  I broker trade what I need, and I sell the rest.  It's a little extra kinah, but it adds up.  The Boons are account tradeable.   These are super useful if you don't have a mansion or a huge pile already, and then you're not buying them on broker.  The potion bundles are sellable on broker.  Again, not A LOT of kinah, but it adds up and supplements that kinah bundle money you're making. 

The weekly luna is just as important, even if you afk it on your alts.  It'll give you some extra mats ( not the pinks, but I think most of us who have paid attention knows it's the red mat that is the one that runs out these days, not the pink ) but that 7x repeat quest gives a bundle that allows you to open for a stigma enchant.  Yes, just one, it sounds like a lot of  work for doing not much, but when you have at least a few alts you're doing this on, you can build up a stash to start plussing your stigs.  You say this sounds like a lot of time, and I say, you probably have chores and other things you need to do around your home.  Multitask!  Do not skip doing your lunas, even if you're busy, or you're taking a break from the game, you're still going to be at your computer.  Boot that stuff up, log it in, put it in luna.  Even if you have to afk.  Those mats, the chances at PVE stones for your gear, are well worth doing even on break from the game.  Things are most definitely not ideal right now, but up above, there are a few trick on making your game better, and if I can point out a few things to get some people to stick around and least give them a way to acquire a little extra kinah, then it's good.  

6 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

Uh.  The Prestige pack is one of the few things worth paying for in this game, I don't know if you didn't pay attention or something.  

You get several very useful quests *every week* 1 - Gives out an ultimate pve stone for killing Beritra.  1 gives out 40 Fighting Spirit Fragments, and one gives a small pile of prestige coin for killing the same silly mobs you would already be killing for Genesis Crystals.  So, let's do the math, why don't we, on the first two.  For a MONTH, you have easy access to 4x Ultimate Pve stones, and 160 Fighting Spirit Fragments.  Most of your ult gear is going to take 200+ Fighting Spirit Fragments to purify, getting that 160 there without having to craft a thing is a nice lightening of *That* burden.  

Prestige also ups your AP and GP ( no one cares tho ) acquisition, which again, makes it easier.  Instance boosts, that's a no brainer, if you do everything PVP wise a week, and PVE a week like I do, this is more cost effective than just resetting what extra you want to do with Luna.  

The prestige buff, obvs, should be self-explanatory.  I have ???? over a buff giving actual attack and defense bonuses ( even if only pve ) but could be useful for new and returning players to have a shot at better groups with less gear.  I super feel bad for new and returning players who skipped playing 5.x( I love that now everyone is starting to feel that 5.x wasn't that bad of a patch, though some people still insist is was p2w when they conveniently forgot and missed all the gimmes that they're now crying for now ) and have absolutely no mass of alts, and even a minor compensation set of gear to get them through something.  

The best means of kinah acquisition is truly by alts.  I remember a lot of people chuckling at me, with my sea of alts and them being like, "well, you're gaming the game now, but wait until 6.x!" and now I'm like, "Yes?  I've got some kinah still, and I'm swimming in manastones and other helpers, what about it???"  At least fill your main's account up with alts.  Get them going.  Level them in luna daily, and luna weekly.   Craft the low cost Kinah bundle crafts when they pop.  I take the manastone bundle from the daily 7x reward.  I broker trade what I need, and I sell the rest.  It's a little extra kinah, but it adds up.  The Boons are account tradeable.   These are super useful if you don't have a mansion or a huge pile already, and then you're not buying them on broker.  The potion bundles are sellable on broker.  Again, not A LOT of kinah, but it adds up and supplements that kinah bundle money you're making. 

The weekly luna is just as important, even if you afk it on your alts.  It'll give you some extra mats ( not the pinks, but I think most of us who have paid attention knows it's the red mat that is the one that runs out these days, not the pink ) but that 7x repeat quest gives a bundle that allows you to open for a stigma enchant.  Yes, just one, it sounds like a lot of  work for doing not much, but when you have at least a few alts you're doing this on, you can build up a stash to start plussing your stigs.  You say this sounds like a lot of time, and I say, you probably have chores and other things you need to do around your home.  Multitask!  Do not skip doing your lunas, even if you're busy, or you're taking a break from the game, you're still going to be at your computer.  Boot that stuff up, log it in, put it in luna.  Even if you have to afk.  Those mats, the chances at PVE stones for your gear, are well worth doing even on break from the game.  Things are most definitely not ideal right now, but up above, there are a few trick on making your game better, and if I can point out a few things to get some people to stick around and least give them a way to acquire a little extra kinah, then it's good.  

this sums up perfectly, but theres something to be added. The kinah bundle. If you have a good notebook or a pc that can dual, you can run luna afk on an extra account for more kinah. On your main, though, you should not use luna for kinahbundles, but for gold ingot.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

this sums up perfectly, but theres something to be added. The kinah bundle. If you have a good notebook or a pc that can dual, you can run luna afk on an extra account for more kinah. On your main, though, you should not use luna for kinahbundles, but for gold ingot.

I don't honestly like wasting my mats on the gold ingot bundle, I'd argue the pve legendary box is a better investment, but you have to wait for a good version of the craft to pop, which can take some time, but it just gives you more time to accrue the mats.  Atm, there's not much I need from the Gold Ingot vendor on my main that I can't get with 3x ingot a day buy.  I know some people are still trying to get their daeva skills, but I would suggest that if they're having problem getting those skills, that they'd lightly gear an alt to farm some extra BoS runs versus doing the 200ingot box.  I think it's a better use of resources.  Consequently, if you have a good friend or two, who are also struggling for those daeva skill, form your FMs as a duo or trio, clear up to the boss, and then fully form from there.  If you're reasonably geared and well-coordinated, you can just trio it.  

Yeaaah, none of that in combination with how things are handled around here are worth it for me.

I realize that's just me, but that's why I said it didn't seem worth it to me. I don't enjoy the idea of spending what is basically a monthly sub for..... this game, and those returns. It just seems sort of asinine to me, as someone who's looked at it in that perspective as a whole. Different conversation for a different time, I don't want to derail, apologies.

On 13/02/2019 at 5:01 PM, Shavera-DN said:

Soo thats $15 for 4 stones+160frags and some extra entries (wich used to cost $5 and provide waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more entries), that's truly a great deal, the best deal in the history of aion deals, maybe ever.

The other offers being worse don't make the prestige worth it.

3 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Soo thats $15 for 4 stones+160frags and some extra entries (wich used to cost $5 and provide waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more entries), that's truly a great deal, the best deal in the history of aion deals, maybe ever.

Your forgetting transformation contracts. This is often overlooked but i would say with confidence that i get atleast 20-25 contracts extra per month thanks to the prestige pack. Its a small bonus but a bonus overlooked by just about everyone.

6 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Your forgetting transformation contracts. This is often overlooked but i would say with confidence that i get atleast 20-25 contracts extra per month thanks to the prestige pack. Its a small bonus but a bonus overlooked by just about everyone.

He's not saying the pack itself is bad, just that if you want extra entries the old Instance Pack used to cost less and provide double runs as well, which you can also use to get those extra contracts you talk about. It's about the price, not just the benefits. 

16 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Wow, who pissed in your cheerios?  Hostile much, bro?  

I'm not saying it's a 'great' deal, or the best deal in the history of the game.  But keep in mind, the BCM is charging $25 for 10 legendary PVE stones, and the prestige equates to 4x Ultimates a week(which by morphing, equals to 20 legendary stones, minus the exp, minus the mats ), more if you have alts on the same account that are geary enough to do IDD.   Is $25 for 10 very failable stones highway robbery?  Yes.  But it still makes the prestige a better deal.  

Yeah, the instance boost pack isn't available now, but it didn't provide more entries than prestige.  We just had more things to do prior to 6.x to use entries on.  A few people had some stocked instance boosts packs; they boost for the exact same thing as prestige does.  

For me, it's decently worth it, but then I make over $15/hr where I work, so it's NBD to spend less than one hour of my labor on a month's worth of little extras.  

I feel NCsoft is trying to move away from a $5 transaction amount, in general, which is why they nixed the boost pack.  Every electronic transaction costs money to make, I don't know if you're aware of this, but usually, the same fee is applied to $5, as it is $20.  So, there's more profit for NC to make on a $20 transaction, than a $5 transaction.  It's why NCsoft and almost any other game company or online service does not accept orders under $5.  The fees outweigh the profit.  

I think you are right. 

I feel like the costs of everything is too expensive compared with the kinah we can get. 

retuning our gear, enchanting, DE, potions, teleport, homes, changing stigmas....  everything is really expensive now. 

I think we need, or more ways to get kinah, or maybe a reduction on all those cost. Maybe we can try with a x0.5 on all those and see? 

5 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

I just wish this damn game would go Subscription again.

Finally someone who gets it. Amen!  I have acquired over 12 trillion kinah in 3 years, but I can't afford a single 5m manastone today.  The pay to win phase of this game is over.  I shouldn't need to tell you what comes next.  GL guys.

4 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

Wow, who pissed in your cheerios?  Hostile much, bro?  

I'm not saying it's a 'great' deal, or the best deal in the history of the game.  But keep in mind, the BCM is charging $25 for 10 legendary PVE stones, and the prestige equates to 4x Ultimates a week(which by morphing, equals to 20 legendary stones, minus the exp, minus the mats ), more if you have alts on the same account that are geary enough to do IDD.   Is $25 for 10 very failable stones highway robbery?  Yes.  But it still makes the prestige a better deal.  

Yeah, the instance boost pack isn't available now, but it didn't provide more entries than prestige.  We just had more things to do prior to 6.x to use entries on.  A few people had some stocked instance boosts packs; they boost for the exact same thing as prestige does.  

For me, it's decently worth it, but then I make over $15/hr where I work, so it's NBD to spend less than one hour of my labor on a month's worth of little extras.  

I feel NCsoft is trying to move away from a $5 transaction amount, in general, which is why they nixed the boost pack.  Every electronic transaction costs money to make, I don't know if you're aware of this, but usually, the same fee is applied to $5, as it is $20.  So, there's more profit for NC to make on a $20 transaction, than a $5 transaction.  It's why NCsoft and almost any other game company or online service does not accept orders under $5.  The fees outweigh the profit.  

Uh? No hostility here, it's a meme. I'm aware of everything you said but ima just reinstate.

21 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Or

11 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

It's about the price, not just the benefits. 

Maybe the prestige pack now is in some way a decent thing

It is not so expensive and the bonus are many. Of course not everyone will want to pay for it. 

But also we need to remember that the prestige suffered so many issues in the past. Before 6.2 was so outdated and a lot of people ended months or even years of suscriptions (me included). We had to wait for so long to have a compensation for and old issue. 

So I can understand why some people do not trust so much on NCSoft and their new prestige pack. 

Archived