Weekly Server Maintenance - January 23, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 23, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:30 a.m. CST / 16:30 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Fruit Harvest event will continue for two more weeks
  • An incorrect term in one of the tutorial quests will be fixed. 
  • An incorrect term from some Enchantment Stone items will be removed.
  • An issue where Luna instance UI was displaying the wrong rewards will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

89vexigaohb21.jpg r4c6a9h2roa21.jpg q1irof69g7b21.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Any plans for the black eye problem? EU gave every char 1 PST with tomorrow's maint

Remember infamous plastic surgery 1 char/1 account at the beginning of 5.0 ?  I never forgot and this remind me of that.

Anyway what about ? Will we ever get it implement ?

1 hour ago, Printsess-DN said:

Thanks for a very good event.
I want to know how soon the patch will be installed in which you can upgrade the skill of the Daevanion

Yes this ranks up there with the recent snowball event except we don’t get decorations this time 

Less events  and less chance at good rewards seems to be the new philosophy 

Please prioritize the daevonian CRAFTING patch over the ENCHANTING patch and don’t even think of removing it unless you want to lose even more people - it’s not like I even know anyone who’s received the skills from an event.

1 hour ago, Thamuz-DN said:

if you want easy server go to play private server high rate and stop cry noobs.

18 minutes ago, Persuasion-KT said:

A M E N !!!!!!!! 

Because actually getting decent rewards from an event that expects you to play the game to obtain them is too much.

Well keep up with posts like yours and you’ll have an interesting time finding anyone outside of private servers

14 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Any plans for the black eye problem? EU gave every char 1 PST with tomorrow's maint

The last thing I want is 1 plastic surgery ticket for an entire account of bugged characters. Besides, it has been confirmed before that PST's won't do the trick. If you look around the forums Cyan recently explained that the team is working on the issue; he just doesn't have any idea when a fix will be implemented. :/

15 hours ago, Sun-DN said:

Are we getting some changes soon ?

Like kinah gain, invisible transformation, transformation time, the new potion or something about 6.5 or 7.0

I don’t think you understand the amount of time it takes updates to go through planning, development, testing, bug fixes and rolling into production. 

We literally just got the enchantment stone update, it will take a while before we get other updates, especially completely new features. (Such as a permanent transformation off switch.)

6.5 was released in July so it’ll probably be at least 2-3 months before we get it. 7.0 will be at least 8 more months.

Any chance you can change the level 80 Manastone boxes to be a manastone of your choice?  Using 20 gold ingots or doing the luna daily 7 times for the bonus weekly quest and then opening the manastone box and getting a parry manastone is kind of ridiculous.

On 23/01/2019 at 4:46 PM, Telamos-DN said:

I don’t think you understand the amount of time it takes updates to go through planning, development, testing, bug fixes and rolling into production. 

We literally just got the enchantment stone update, it will take a while before we get other updates, especially completely new features. (Such as a permanent transformation off switch.)

6.5 was released in July so it’ll probably be at least 2-3 months before we get it. 7.0 will be at least 8 more months.

I don't think you know but we used to be at least one patch behind the KR and now we are 2 patches. We're missing a bunch of fix in 6.5 and we didnt any news about it yet. They need to do something because even with those fixes people are dropping like crazy cuz there is not much to do in the current patch.

Archived