Mukesh-DN

Make a better way to get +9 stigmas please.

Hello, I just wanted to ask if you guys could make a better way for us to get our +9 stigmas...?

I have been playing since the patch came out and even buying stigma enchant stones I have found no way to get even one +9 stigma.

Never seen one on the broker even for SW.

Getting 6 +9 stigmas just seems laughable.

Aly-DN   

Yet many people have done it. It's just RNG, which seems like a the standard BS answer, but it's actually true. We all have known people that ended up with +9s with minimal breakage and others, like yourself, that can't seem to get a single stigma to 9.

It took me all 4-5 power-up events we had back in 5.8 to get 10 stigmas to +9. I absolutely could not do it in the current patch as my rng is god awful. Hopefully NCsoft will bring back the power-up events for everyone, even if it's just for stigmas and not gear as well. It helped a lot!

Yet in this patch I did mine +9 because the new stigma enchants are a much better version of the power up event.

• They do not break the stigma
  • If it fails it might go -1 or remain the same
  • It can enchant a stigma +1, +2 or even +3 with one go

If you want to get a ton of these for free, make a whole new account, do 8x lvl 10 chars there and simply afk them in luna weekly once a week. In 7 weeks all your chars will have 1 free stigma enchant box for a total of 8 per account.

that requires "a lot" of work, to log each char and afk luna weekly once per week for 7 weeks... but it works.

2 hours ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

Yet in this patch I did mine +9 because the new stigma enchants are a much better version of the power up event.

• They do not break the stigma
  • If it fails it might go -1 or remain the same
  • It can enchant a stigma +1, +2 or even +3 with one go

That's literally what the power-up events did, with the exception of "remain the same." lol

16 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

That's literally what the power-up events did, with the exception of "remain the same." lol

Hence it is better than power up since it can remain the same.

Also I haven't been able to +9 anything during 5.8 power up events, most were +7 or +8 at best and I was happy. Now I did them all, one of my stigmas is +10, not to mention that people sell +9 stigmas (Asmodian Katalam) for 200m only on broker. Weird thing is that the system allows me to enchant the stigma more. I mean if you try to enchant a +10 one it doesn't gray the option, it allows you to hit the enchant button. I wouldn't dare to do it of course.

The chances for the new stigma to succeed are better at least by my statistics.

Edited by 2s1A07B4-DN