More housing areas

Kubei-DN

I agree 100%

It's a shame that Aion has many different and unique lands, but most of the housing system is in Oriel/Pernos. It'd be great to have a house in a spooky land, or the paradisiac shores of Cygnea/Enshar, or whatever land you love the most. 

There's also the fact that the streets of Oriel and Pernos are basically ghost towns at this point, I have yet to see someone run past me when I'm outside my house. The housing system would feel much more immersive if we had houses in areas where players, veteran or new, aren't a rare sight.

Living in Cygnea or Enshar would awful.  Think of your flood insurance rates.  THE CONTINENT WAS UNDERWATER FOR THE LAST SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS.  

Housing in Levinshor wouldn't work out because it's contested territory - neither Elyos nor Asmodians own it.  Plus, the native sapiens (tomul-bro's and denku) wouldn't be pleased either.

I'd like to see housing in Brusthonin and  Theobomos, though.

On 9/19/2017 at 5:52 PM, Lumin-IS said:

Living in Cygnea or Enshar would awful.  Think of your flood insurance rates.  THE CONTINENT WAS UNDERWATER FOR THE LAST SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS.  

Housing in Levinshor wouldn't work out because it's contested territory - neither Elyos nor Asmodians own it.  Plus, the native sapiens (tomul-bro's and denku) wouldn't be pleased either.

I'd like to see housing in Brusthonin and  Theobomos, though.

As an Elyos, I'd want my house in Brusthonin. Theo is mostly dry and ugly.

Archived