legendary/ult kibrium

Ele-DN

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Can we have an npc that sells them for a reasonable price? Serious so many nyerking assholes being greedy, rigging up the prices for no reason.

For no reason? its called supply and demand.

Legendary kibirum was 1.2m a pop on DN-E until more elyos starting doing the bosses now its down to 600k each.

Ultimate kibirum will always be rare until it drops in an event or DN-E start regularly getting anomos

5 minutes ago, 17s4D21B-KT said:

For no reason? its called supply and demand.

Legendary kibirum was 1.2m a pop on DN-E until more elyos starting doing the bosses now its down to 600k each.

Ultimate kibirum will always be rare until it drops in an event or DN-E start regularly getting anomos

And the cause of that? Small greedy groups killing them = less coming in. Rigging prices right? 

14 minutes ago, 17s4D21B-KT said:

Who's a small greedy group? Last night mogang team cleared out 30 asmodians and made a league/invited me instantly when i walked up near the spot

Can't remember if i did went to that or not (maybe the night before) but there were 2 seperate alliances not in a league and if I didn't request to form a league, there probably isn't going to be one. But then again because of how bosses can spawn at different locations, small groups would kill and limit the large amount of kibrium coming in.

Then theres this

Untitled32132131.png

in the same alliance, when there isn't even any white names at the boss.There was probably 8 people at the boss when it died and an alliance + were 100m or so from the boss. Again limiting whats coming in so that they can sell their large stack of their own kibriun for a high price. 

Hm... not quite. 

The suggested 'fix' would only break a few game mechanics, making it pointless to reach out for trying and getting the required matts by farming (comparable to back when they gave away end game instances gear in events). If you're seeking for more afk time, then you can call that a 'fix'. 

What I mentioned before, was regarding your quote "[..]Serious so many nyerking assholes being greedy, rigging up the prices for no reason.", which looks like a complain about something that you begun to do a long time ago, contributing to the economy breakage in TM server, and keeps on doing nowdays. 

19 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Really, of all the things to get from an NPC, you want that. Not the skins or daevanion skills or transparent scrolls or other cool stuff.

hqdefault.jpg

Like all the sads begging for 16 kinah shard prices when they could go farm then with out any problem?

1 minute ago, Ele-DN said:

Like all the sads begging for 16 kinah shard prices when they could go farm then with out any problem?

Because it's clear you have zero understanding on the patch whatsoever. People cried about the shard prices because we were being ripped off for 1000 pieces for 4 million kinah, whereas all other regions had it at their original pricing. Use your head sometime, will ya?

7 minutes ago, Mischief-DN said:

Hm... not quite. 

The suggested 'fix' would only break a few game mechanics, making it pointless to reach out for trying and getting the required matts by farming (comparable to back when they gave away end game instances gear in events). If you're seeking for more afk time, then you can call that a 'fix'. 

What I mentioned before, was regarding your quote "[..]Serious so many nyerking assholes being greedy, rigging up the prices for no reason.", which looks like a complain about something that you begun to do a long time ago, contributing to the economy breakage in TM server, and keeps on doing nowdays. 

Assuming my gameplay? LOL. I can assure you I play and earn everything I have, but to pay extra for someones personal greed, no thanks.

They had and always had crafting mats npc and morph before. Those 200k? eternity stone bundle in 5.0 were quite popular.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because it's clear you have zero understanding on the patch whatsoever. People cried about the shard prices because we were being ripped off for 1000 pieces for 4 million kinah, whereas all other regions had it at their original pricing. Use your head sometime, will ya?

And the fix allowing the fort to "flip" for an extra enchantment stone while extra mats needed to upgrade cost a fortune......still useless right?

4 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And the fix allowing the fort to "flip" for an extra enchantment stone while extra mats needed to upgrade cost a fortune......still useless right?

Welcome to 6.2. If they don't have those mats in 7.0, don't count it to happen here. 

Same with these morphs we just got? Which is pointless if the supply to make them is at what they're at. 

We got the morphs because our BCM doesn't provide PvP enchantment stones unlike in Korea or any other region. In fact, we got it off better because it's a f2p way to get the other grades. Care to argue more?

And AP, Fighting Spirit Fragment, which comes from.....?

AP comes from doing PvP instances and siege. Fighting Spirit Fragment comes from extracting PvP gear. Quickest way possible is extracting the weapons to get between 6-8 fragments.

What I was referring to is how the koreans have access to them. They can "buy" ap and fighting spirit fragments in their store, unlike us, which is the same to you referring to the enchantment stones.

Because of low supply of higher level stones, we got this morph which also a problem for those factions with low income of kibrium,which turns into fighting spirit fragments and thats totally not a problem right?

12 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

What I was referring to is how the koreans have access to them. They can "buy" ap and fighting spirit fragments in their store, unlike us, which is the same to you referring to the enchantment stones.

Because of low supply of higher level stones, we got this morph which also a problem for those factions with low income of kibrium,which turns into fighting spirit fragments and thats totally not a problem right?

That is a very bold statement to claim without any proof. But, to save you the trouble, I went and double checked whether that's is true. I have found nothing that implies Koreans can buy their AP or spirit fragments. You know what they do? They actually play the game.

So, unless you can provide me proof to back up your claim, for now I will disregard any statement of yours because it's blatantly nonsensical and idiotic at best. 

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

That is a very bold statement to claim without any proof. But, to save you the trouble, I went and double checked whether that's is true. I have found nothing that implies Koreans can buy their AP or spirit fragments. You know what they do? They actually play the game.

So, unless you can provide me proof to back up your claim, for now I will disregard any statement of yours because it's blatantly nonsensical and idiotic at best. 

Archived