motion card? skins? WTF?

GenericUser27346

soooo like why cant we purchase motion cards anymore? why are they no longer allowed to be purchased by an NPC and only given to returning players? atleast put them on the BCM for us since you love to make us pay for everything.

and what about skins? skins are such a huge part of this game to people and you give us jack squat. like screw this rotation of crap that nobody wants. bring back popular skins, put old instance skins up for sale since you took them all away from us. put old abyss/pvp/medals gear up for sale? maybe an NPC that sells it for AP points id be totally down to purchase all that stuff for skins. give us something to entertain our selves but also help you guys keep this game alive.

It's been months at this point and they still haven't managed to get everything from the old BCM ported over. At this point I doubt they have any real intention of doing so. By not having everything (or at least all the old stuff) on the BCM they create artificial scarcity. This encourages their customers to spend more money if they think this could be their one chance for a long time (if not ever again) to get what they want.

7 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

It's been months at this point and they still haven't managed to get everything from the old BCM ported over. At this point I doubt they have any real intention of doing so. By not having everything (or at least all the old stuff) on the BCM they create artificial scarcity. This encourages their customers to spend more money if they think this could be their one chance for a long time (if not ever again) to get what they want.

To me, it seems more like they simply don't care about Aion anymore, and moving their resources to other projects while slowly letting the game die. @Cyan Tell me I'm wrong :(

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, 1s252BFD-KT said:

i just make new character today and at lvl 20 is give me 2 motion card and i pic up levitation one

Congrats? but what does this have to do with the original topic and this thread is 7 months old. As another poster already said we are aware only new players have limited access.

• 9 months later...

Do you think they ever read this?  NC soft has remove things from the game which is really stupid.  The low level skins are untradeable even though there are some nice ones, as well as paint pots, dye pots.  We all now have limited furniture s construction removed.  WHAT are they thinking, or do they think.  The emotes and stuff listed were hot sellers now I supp in this free to play they want you to buy on the BCM.

Archived