Unskilled-KT

Fix the arena rating!

Cyan   

The arena ranking is looking to be a difficult thing to track down. We're working with the developers on a fix but currently there's no estimated time when it will be fixed.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The arena ranking is looking to be a difficult thing to track down. We're working with the developers on a fix but currently there's no estimated time when it will be fixed.

Sad.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Is it possible to bump AP received from winning arena to make it more usable among players? 

Capa-KT   
16 hours ago, Cyan said:

Working on a fix for 3 months ???? Hell, y'all didn't even notice it was broken before launching the patch after taking forever ? My god.

21 hours ago, Cyan said:

How about panesterra ? Will it ever work again ?

Germ-DN   
On 1/30/2019 at 1:23 AM, Cyan said:

So should we bother with this at all or is it going to randomly stop working just like what happened in 5.8

@Cyan

8e40fc8425.jpg

Edited by Germ-DN

Why do things keep making it into the system without forethought? Why isn't there any applicable retrospect or hindsight to the choices this company makes? I'm not even speaking in a community sense or management... like straight mechanics, major mechanics.

If we stopped twisting Aion around into something else every two years it might not be a problem.

Edited by 2s30B77F-DN

Kubei-DN   

I believe I saw on EU forums Galeas mention the developers found the issue to the arena ranking system and they will patch it soon, so I'm guessing either NA didn't receive the same message or aren't saying much about it. If it's the first thing, well, shows how much NC cares about NA at all lol.

What the heck? They just forgot to turn the arena rating after applying 6.2? 

Besides that rating display some info, not sure how accurate its. BUT, can you change the window when arena is open, 4 hrs every days is way too much...