Jump to content
Melekishlar-KT

The problem with dungeons

Recommended Posts

I bet many are having the same problem, I can´t do dungeons simply becuase no one will accept newbies who never run most of the dungeons.

I understand that you dont want to waste time and teach a "noob" but how are players supposed to get experience when they are denied to gain experience?

Its like in the real life where you cant get a job becuase you dont have the experience but you really want but are denied because well, no experience:D

Its frustrating, just wanting to know how many people are having the same issues and if there are any people who would be friendly enough to give us a chance^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

I take people new to BoS and FM in groups all the time.. as long as they tell me ahead of time that they are new and speak enough English to understand the mechanics. That's not prejudice. It's the ability to communicate.

What I absolutely hate is someone new to an instance that keeps it to themselves and then they don't pass Hideous Cold and we all die or they get the bomb in FM and stand next to me instead of standing near the mob. So please.. be upfront or risk getting blocked.

I would suggest that you find a legion and ask them to take you to each instance you are ready for -one- time so that you can be experienced! After that you can make your own group or pug. If you really can't find such a legion, then watch videos (so you know mechanics) and make your own group!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, my group also takes new people a lot. Many groups can 4- or 5-man FM and BoS, so it doesn't hurt to take a new person or two. I'm sorry that you haven't found any groups yet. However, like @Aly-DN said, just let people know that you're new. Don't wait until you get calamity on you in FM and you don't know what to do with it.

For FM and BoS, make sure you're in 75% CoE/Mirash gear. If you're in mostly Lakrum Protector gear, you will end up getting one-shot because of low HP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I take people new to BoS and FM in groups all the time.. as long as they tell me ahead of time that they are new and speak enough English to understand the mechanics. That's not prejudice. It's the ability to communicate.

What I absolutely hate is someone new to an instance that keeps it to themselves and then they don't pass Hideous Cold and we all die or they get the bomb in FM and stand next to me instead of standing near the mob. So please.. be upfront or risk getting blocked.

I would suggest that you find a legion and ask them to take you to each instance you are ready for -one- time so that you can be experienced! After that you can make your own group or pug. If you really can't find such a legion, then watch videos (so you know mechanics) and make your own group!

I always told upfront before i even applied to a group, that im a newbie but i get what you mean. I`ve red all of the guides for the dungeons and watch the vids from sywo who explains the dungeons because i dont want to go unprepared.

 

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, my group also takes new people a lot. Many groups can 4- or 5-man FM and BoS, so it doesn't hurt to take a new person or two. I'm sorry that you haven't found any groups yet. However, like @Aly-DN said, just let people know that you're new. Don't wait until you get calamity on you in FM and you don't know what to do with it.

For FM and BoS, make sure you're in 75% CoE/Mirash gear. If you're in mostly Lakrum Protector gear, you will end up getting one-shot because of low HP.

Yeah, im focusing gearing up for now and run coe+mirash, almost no lakrum left^^ I will look for legions who take in newbies and apply for groups once ive memorized the dungeons mechanics and have the necessary gear. Thanks for the help, guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Or.. make your own group! Be the person that says, "First timers welcome!" Help those who were in your position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Or.. make your own group! Be the person that says, "First timers welcome!" Help those who were in your position.

I will do that definitely^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gked-DN   
7 hours ago, Melekishlar-KT said:

I bet many are having the same problem, I can´t do dungeons simply becuase no one will accept newbies who never run most of the dungeons.

I understand that you dont want to waste time and teach a "noob" but how are players supposed to get experience when they are denied to gain experience?

Its like in the real life where you cant get a job becuase you dont have the experience but you really want but are denied because well, no experience:D

Its frustrating, just wanting to know how many people are having the same issues and if there are any people who would be friendly enough to give us a chance^^

First of, you chose the wrong server. Now, reroll on DN-A, I will teach you anything you need to know my new PvE friendxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gked-DN said:

First of, you chose the wrong server. Now, reroll on DN-A, I will teach you anything you need to know my new PvE friendxD

i think i have a low lvl cha there even. wich faction are you?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

All three of the people that answered you (Vantheria, Gked and I) are all DN Asmodian. Interesting, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aly-DN said:

All three of the people that answered you (Vantheria, Gked and I) are all DN Asmodian. Interesting, right?

whoa all of you?:D I checked, my cha is gone, but i will join there aswell with a new one:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×