Weekly Server Maintenance - January 30, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 30, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 16:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Fruit Harvest event will continue for one more week
  • Typos in the following skill descriptions will be fixed:
    • Assassin: Whirlwind Burst and Break Away.
    • Songweaver: Impassion and Refreshing Melody.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

pdzpsbahzkc21.jpg Hg_Gx0nnK8oGDPV9MqTOmCV3HALBrPy2ugFVAAfv h0992z187bc21.jpg

12 minutes ago, MikyM-DN said:

3 hour maintenance for nothing! Not fixing anything the players are complaining about for months! When are you going the fix the eye problem? When are you going to fix the pet loot problem?... etc

I'm not asking anymore if they do not care why should I there are other games out there. I'm sick of waiting.

So far I opened around 30 boxes on my SW, got 1 Daevanion skill box, rest is shards (not sure why knowing we have them in GST), scrolls and contracts. Opened around the same amount of boxes on my cleric, got the Ancient skill box. The rates are kinda horrible, and I still have to get remotely close to lucky to get the Ancient xform contract.

3 minutes ago, 1s249CEF-KT said:

Skins + transparent scroll in GST at same price as regular = free money for NC. 

How does putting skins or transparent scrolls in the Gold Sands make any money for NC? If they wanted to make money off those things they would be exclusive to the Black Cloud.

I think that if they add more variety of skins on BCM and then make transparent tranformation scrolls on GST as the same price as regular ones or add more transparent scrolls to the actual bundle would be a good strategy to gain money from players

Is what they want after all

So, we see our character without a ridicolous ugly furry tranformation, and ncsoft gets money

>10/10 way to prevent this game from dying<

Putting something on Gold Sands doesn't gain NCWest -any- money because it is paid for in game money. Nothing. Zero 

If you mean they should put skins and transparent scrolls on the Black Cloud Market (which is paid for by NCoin and -real money-) then you are right. NCWest would make money from that.

NCsoft isn't even close to the Apple of MMORPGs.

And all companies are out to make money. Some are just slightly more customer-oriented than others, but they're all out to make money. They're not charity organizations running these services out of the goodness of their hearts, and they've realized they can make so much more money by going "free-to-play" and adding all these lootbox/gacha things and making playing as a fully free player unpleasant.

It'd be cool if they were more "fair" to customers, but their BCM suggests the only money they want to make is through luna, with how grossly sparse the BCM is. :|

54 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

NCsoft isn't even close to the Apple of MMORPGs.

And all companies are out to make money. Some are just slightly more customer-oriented than others, but they're all out to make money. They're not charity organizations running these services out of the goodness of their hearts, and they've realized they can make so much more money by going "free-to-play" and adding all these lootbox/gacha things and making playing as a fully free player unpleasant.

It'd be cool if they were more "fair" to customers, but their BCM suggests the only money they want to make is through luna, with how grossly sparse the BCM is. :|

They're not charity doesn't make them to be greedy son of a nyerk.

Look at each patch they making more RNG more loot boxes.Even a mega company like Microsoft was giving free copy of windows 10 even to pirated version of windows 7.
People will punish NC like they did with Nvidia.

You know what funny ? They don't even care about the whales.They will just close the game and nyerked all whales when no profit no more like they did with Lineage 1.

You know what ? You're right they ain't Apple of MMORPG because Apple still care people who bought their products but NC don't.

Archived