Weekly Server Maintenance - January 30, 2019

Cyan

It's not like I didn't totally say "all companies" (with inferences to the MMO industry) as the antecedent to "they're" for the paragraph. AKA All MMO companies have realized they can make much more money going by F2P with loot/gacha mechanics and punching true f2p players in the face. Blizzard isn't even immune from shitty mechanics that punish players in multiple games (though maybe we can blame Activision for that?). NCsoft is neither unique nor the worst of the bunch.

The final line's "they/their" specifically refers to NCsoft (inferred by the discussion of luna and BCM). It'd been cool if NCsoft were more fair toward their customer base, but the BCM suggests they're really sucking at schloorping the money out of their playerbase except through maybe luna sales.

I'm sorry; I'll make sure I spell out my pronouns more clearly for you next time.

And Apple doesn't give a shit about you before or after you buy their products. You'll just keep buying them and buying them, regardless of how out-of-date or limited functionality or overpriced their products are, because, for some reason, you still like their products, just like people still like their shitty MMOs, and Apple knows that and exploits it, just as much as every other company in the world does.

Just because whole world bad and you lesser bad it doesn't make you good.

Do you owned an apple product ? I owned an ipad that I bought back in 2015 I received tutorials and support from them.
Apple just becoming bad in recent year because they're greedy but I can ensure you that they support their customers.

Still have my fourth-gen ipod nano. Dunno if it still works or not. Found it when I was moving. It was, and is, crappy compared to everything else that came out at the time, and it was overpriced, and the DRM on the iTunes store is/was...incredible.

Other products come with tutorials and support, too. Weird, right?

Apple has been bad for over a decade, dude. Even family members admitted that when they bought the first iPhone (which, I believe, was solely tied to AT&T at the time). It just looks cool and has a simple GUI...which other products offer, too.

Dude,my point is simple they support their customers they didn't treated their customers shit like you said.

I didn't said Apple is only company who did it,I only said they support their customers.You need to stop assuming things and read what I said carefully.
And if you going to make argument just for sake of Apple I suggest you should stop because it's non related to Aion.

My point is clear for anyone who can read I don't need to explain any further.

We should not be obligated to buy transparent scrolls to see our characters as we made them at the beginning. I know that you are not obligated to use scrolls but it's not fair. I do not like my characters to be transformed in caricatures if I want to run faster or anything else. Once we could craft our own but not anymore and now we need to buy them and a transparent scroll to be able to see our characters as we created them.

10 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Here what Aion TW GST like (I used NA client to translate)

bssuYdy.jpg

About 65k each transparent scroll

the MOST BASIC thing in ANY mmorpg is ur character appearance, is the most basic fact in the "RPG" word. I still see there in that picture how is a luxury see your own character. 

I really dont understand why NCsoft dont see that.....!! how many time we need to ask about this. I understand NCsoft need to make money. but.... is easier put transparent transformation scrolls at the same price than regulars and put more skins on the store? we have months asking for that and still we dont get any answer. its seem we dont have GM here. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived