Merge Ereshkigal with KT or DN then launch Aion : Restart

Neleth-KT

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

I didn't legalize those private servers I just said there's a market for retro aion that's all ;)

I understand you would like to go against me I got it but I don't see any point you making and I see no point to discuss with you any further.

Thank you for your comment.

Have you honestly played any of those private servers?

The ones in NA not the Russian ones?

If you can not answer this then you clearly never have. You would know EK has a bigger population then all NA nostalgic P-servers combined. Why? Because the people releasing servers in NA are doing it for a quick $ and have no clue what they are doing. Many older servers are not compatible with windows 10 and the majority i assume upgraded to windows 10. This means many people can not play X or Y server due to having window's 10. 

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Have you honestly played any of those private servers?

The ones in NA not the Russian ones?

If you can not answer this then you clearly never have. You would know EK has a bigger population then all NA nostalgic P-servers combined. Why? Because the people releasing servers in NA are doing it for a quick $ and have no clue what they are doing. Many older servers are not compatible with windows 10 and the majority i assume upgraded to windows 10. This means many people can not play X or Y server due to having window's 10. 

I played in RU one.

I'm using windows 10 and I have no problem playing on RU server.I have an online game back from date 1998 still working on windows 10. :) (Yep it needs a bit of modified some files but working)
And no I don't know how much bigger the EK pop was since I didn't play on EK it's I heard people want EK to merge because low people on that server.If I'm wrong about it I'm sorry.I just thought hey why don't we make good use of EK server by turning it into retro.

3 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I played in RU one.

I'm using windows 10 and I have no problem playing on RU server.I have an online game back from date 1998 still working on windows 10. :) (Yep it needs a bit of modified some files but working)
And no I don't know how much bigger the EK pop was since I didn't play on EK it's I heard people want EK to merge because low people on that server.If I'm wrong about it I'm sorry.I just thought hey why don't we make good use of EK server by turning it into retro.

Exactly my point i have played NA p-servers and their is not a market in NA for retro Aion servers. You can not look at another region and go ohh they like retro Aion and NA does 2. Like i said you can grab the top 10 NA p-servers for Aion and EK still has more players and everyone knows EK gets less then 100 people online at a time.

Anyways enough talk about p-servers we all know we can not talk about it on this forums anyways.

Archived