ranger or sm?

Longshaft-KT

Hello everyone. I am slowly getting back into the game. (oof). But I was curious to know, which is a better a class or the two to play this patch? I used to main both of them in previous patches. Just wanted to know what other people thought. I know each class has its ups and downs this patch, and it should be based off my opinion what I play. But hey f*ck it!!!! Drop ya opinions...thank you...

NYERK

27 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

SM is very powerful in pve right now (pet spec is dead now btw since they didn't buff spirits), and decently good in pvp. Ranger is pretty good in pvp, and decently good in pve. So it depends which you prefer doing.

leveling my new sm, the pet was OP. killin shit before I was done killing a mob. I may stick to my ranger for right now since I just started getting PVP gear. thanks for the reply :D

4 hours ago, Longshaft-KT said:

leveling my new sm, the pet was OP. killin shit before I was done killing a mob. I may stick to my ranger for right now since I just started getting PVP gear. thanks for the reply :D

Yeah, unfortunately, in endgame pve, the pet dies very fast because they didn't buff its hp for the new patch.

Archived