We don't want to have Kaisinel transformation within a day like it happened with

Neleth-KT

We don't want to have Kaisinel transformation within a day like it happened with US version.

Really ? o_o someone in US have ? because I never see one.

About Enchantment +15 ? what goal after it ? So everyone can go out and pvp you silly o_o farming isn't enjoyment go out and kill people with your full potential is o_o

Problem is everyone should access to legendary transform at least to get their old attack/cast speed in 5.8 o_o
Instance bosses should drop boxes for everyone including shugo no people don't need to solo.

You know what's the problem with 5.8 leveling take too long for people to have enjoyment in games whatever pvp and pve.
Now you just change that process from leveling to gearing and transformation.It's same shit people need to take long time to prepare for everything.

Was gearing fast and get yourself full potential ready for pvp/pve bad ? look back at 3.0 people playing it even they full geared.

Update every 6 month and people have to gear up again ? Just let people have full gears like 3.0 and enjoy the patch :/

I know there is at least 1 person with Kaisenel transform, Ozz from KT has it.

You don’t need a legendary to reach old cap speeds, you only need an ancient xform. Attack speed capped at 39% without buffs last patch (19% weapon, 8% gloves, 9% scroll, 3% title). With fennec fox I have 41% but even with a 13 or 14% weapon speed you’d be at 35-38% minimum with medium level gear and an ancient xform. You do not need a legendary xform. 

1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

I know there is at least 1 person with Kaisenel transform, Ozz from KT has it.

You don’t need a legendary to reach old cap speeds, you only need an ancient xform. Attack speed capped at 39% without buffs last patch (19% weapon, 8% gloves, 9% scroll, 3% title). With fennec fox I have 41% but even with a 13 or 14% weapon speed you’d be at 35-38% minimum with medium level gear and an ancient xform. You do not need a legendary xform. 

Not unless you play a sw.

Archived