Weekly Server Maintenance - February 6, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 6, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:30 a.m. CST / 15:30 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Fruit Harvest event will end. Mix your Refreshing Harvest Salad before it wilts away!

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

lfcJ7goCTuNepd_-L9jk4XI41svd74mp01CYPeRK Q8LwXMsrZqp5850jvwHTw2vmiajNrzFaH9d4y9kN UZ_PKXV1Fdu-lqZj6I0w0ESImWbFzn65Tg1whc3D

• Aion Team
33 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

What about update skins and mount in gold sand shop or luna ? and more accessible transparent transform scrolls ? 

There's not currently a plan to add any other skins to the Golden Sand Traders, and the more accessible transparent transformation scrolls are something we're still discussing.

1 minute ago, Exxa-DN said:

@Cyan please bring back hair change tickets into bcm

They are coming!

4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There's not currently a plan to add any other skins to the Golden Sand Traders, and the more accessible transparent transformation scrolls are something we're still discussing.

Getting skins same as other regions is luxury ? >_> Why we always special ?

What about add skins to Luna then ? 

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

So basically Hime's and Gideon's comment during the 6.0 patch preview about "updating GST eventually" was a lie.

If transparent scrolls are going to be as taboo as the damn shards, I'm already gonna pack my things.

just make the transparent transformation option use the same scroll as non transparent, can fix it with 1 line of code 3Head, or if you really want us to swipe for the transparent scrolls at least make them $5 = 1000 instead of $5 = 25, with the nerfed duration of transforms you're asking us to spend $40 a day on transforms, i dont get how that pricing makes nearly any sense whatsoever

1. (the best option) put transparent scrolls on the BCM $5 for 1000 or something. Not something stupid like what it is right now. I bet you can see how WELL THEY ARE SELLING RIGHT NOW!!!

2. Add the scrolls to the golden sand traders but as kinah (not some absurd price like what shards were).

There is no point buying skins at all at the moment if I can't even see myself 95% of the time. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Please consider adding this skin to the gold sand shop or luna craft.

cl_idarena10_2.jpg

Prim Arena Instructor's Townwear

Prim Arena Instructor's Pigtails

Its the skin we could buy using arena's medals

The BCM is pretty sparse and underwhelming. Are you guys trying to force us into only buying luna? Because that's not what I'm looking for.

Barely any skins, I guess like BnS, no mounts, overpriced scroll (not contract) bundles...

And why no chocolate weapons this year in the February post? With the glittering heart (shoujo/Sailor Moon?) ones in the lockbox? Weapon skins are the only things I can consistently see about my character, and the amount of weapon skins left from 6.2 is disturbingly short. :(

We really need to start seeing progress on the bug list. Months later and the eye bug is still alive and well and loot pets don't work. You would think these would have been fixed straight away. Are they still bugged in the Korean client?

Agreed about the BCM and the Gold Sands Shop. Variety is going to make you money! How about adding the skill skins? That's something we can see even transformed, too.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

the more accessible transparent transformation scrolls are something we're still discussing.

I'm so damn tired of looking at these ugly transformations. Get a cool new piece of armor? Buy a cool new skin? That's nice. Literally will only see it when AFK.

Transparent should have been available at the same price as transformation scrolls since day 1. There shouldn't even be any discussion around this. 

18 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

So basically Hime's and Gideon's comment during the 6.0 patch preview about "updating GST eventually" was a lie.

If transparent scrolls are going to be as taboo as the damn shards, I'm already gonna pack my things.

Also Hime said "no new servers will be created" some months ago, and few days later with the update to 6.2 Ereshkigal server was created. 

Hime and Gideon are totally absent here. They have no clue at all about Aion. They just participate in few things cause they think they are cool. Do not pay so much attention to nothing they say. Our only contact here is Cyan. 

I remember we complained a lot a year ago about how forgotten our game was. I think nobody imagined that can be even worse like now. No updates, no events, no fixes, Now it seems that we really do not have people working here. Just Cyan with some post and nobody else. 

They really need to put some effort fixing some things. A lot of issues are still in the same way than the first weeks in 6.2. Some rates needs to be checked. We still have that bug in the eyes!

And also I do not see why is so hard to add some more events. It does not need to be a super complicated and complex one. We can even enjoy some buff´s weekends, like crafting, drop or experience. We can have some weeks with extra entries for some instances. We used to have small events some years ago and was nice. Not every event need to be like the snowballs or alchemist. 

Archived