SOLO PLAYER FRIENDLY!

Valedia-DN

Not at all.

How much easier or solo friendly do things really need to be? Think about it. You get a full set of ancient gear just by questing at level 76. Then you have a totally solo instance that gives ancient accessories. Then you have a 3 man instance that most classes can solo in that quest gear. Worst case you have to duo it. You don't have -one- friend? You can't get -one- pug to join you? That's not asking a lot. With the gear from those two instances and by watching some videos (or joining a legion) you can run FM and BoS. If you don't count those as "end game", people are already running those instances four/three/two man. Hell, the truly geared are 6-manning IDD to increase their chance at drops and that is endgame.

The PvE this patch is nyerk easy. Yes. There are stat requirements, but once you have those stats there isn't anything difficult.

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Please make instances more solo based except for endgame instances.

Translation: Give me gear.

What he suggested is all instances to have tiers, we have had it in the past.

For example do FM 6-man with high difficulty and 2-man with easy mode. Obviously easy mode should have less rewards than hard mode. Last time we did 3-man FM and we did it pretty easily since we are all getting dressed in ultimates slowly.

I also saw people 6-man IDD and they said when you 6-man it is nerfed or something, but I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

What he suggested is all instances to have tiers, we have had it in the past.

For example do FM 6-man with high difficulty and 2-man with easy mode. Obviously easy mode should have less rewards than hard mode. Last time we did 3-man FM and we did it pretty easily since we are all getting dressed in ultimates slowly.

I also saw people 6-man IDD and they said when you 6-man it is nerfed or something, but I could be wrong.

So what would be the rewards for 2 man FM? Ancients? You wouldn't be able to give the same rewards for a reduced difficulty instance.

34 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So what would be the rewards for 2 man FM? Ancients? You wouldn't be able to give the same rewards for a reduced difficulty instance.

less chance to get a legendary i guess

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

When you 6-man IDD, you do not kill Orissan in the far left portal. You only kill the physical/magic portals at the same time.

...oh and what is the difference with it? Less drops or easier instance?

The difference is that it is considerably more difficult to down it with half the people contributing to the dps, but if you can then there is a greater chance that you personally will get the drop you want since less people will roll against you.

28 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Sorry but if difficulty and drops are the same what is the difference then ?  >_<.

Also last time i did a 6-man run all of us picked Orissan portal.

Sorry, my wording was unclear. There is no difference in the CHANCE of loot -- as in, you still might not get a red, etc. However, the benefit is that there are only 5 people you are rolling against instead of 11. So you have a higher chance of getting loot.

it's fine ive been blacklisted because i hate elyos having asmos and as stated 70-80% of my faction have these asmo accounts so its like i said you better not have a problem with the majority/community eventhough they're wrong because people dont care about being wrong when they just give a damn about what they want and any who goes against this  gets blacklisted so ty legions and friend list.

@Valedia-DN I have zero trouble finding groups for things. I am not the best cleric nor am I the most geared nor do I spend tons of cash. I am not the easiest person to get along with nor do I run about making friends hither and yon. I don't like hackers. I hate egos. I don't go out of my way to make enemies but I am absolutely certain that some people on my server have me blocked. I join groups. I make groups. I get things done without kissing a single ass (unless it's an ass I really like.. but that's another story altogether) or being anything but who I am.

I have heard of you. Not from first hand experience but because people have told me about you. You say your issue is with people that have accounts in both factions and that you have alienated people over this issue that -you- have. That's important. It's -your- issue. You do realize that, right? The player base of Aion in NA is really small. There are only two real servers. (EK doesn't count.) It was easier to play both races when there were many servers and you could spread them about. With only two choices, many people ended up with their opposite race accounts on the same server as their main race. So? Are you worried they are spying? One second while I put my coffee down and have a good laugh. Seriously? What the hell is there to spy about? Right gate or left gate. With a wide open plain between them. It's not like you can't -see- which way the enemies are coming and you have tons of time to run along the wall to get to the correct door. It's not like old sieges where there was actual strategy or fake outs. Untwist your undies and try and relax. You know what's nice about playing both races? You come to realize that your "enemy" is just another player just like you. I remember my first Elyos buddy. We chatted. Played together. And when we would see him out and about we either wouldn't attack one another or would fight and then laugh over who beat who. It was really nice. Super nice. We liked him more than we liked a lot of our own faction! So maybe just keep that in mind.

I admire your fortitude in playing a game where you 100% loathe the way the majority of the players around you play. I can see that that would be lonely, though that loneliness is by your own making. Keeping all that in mind.. the game doesn't need to change.

You've been blacklisted everywhere because you spend your entire gameplay going full retard in chat to where either people keep you unblocked to get a cheap laugh, like they do Annie, or they've blocked you. If anyone takes you in a group, that's a wonder and a miracle, and you should send them a thank you card and some nice chocolates for it.

my problem is now and always has been is me giving the heck about right and wrong and for this i got blacklisted by my faction and thats just how it will remain so if no one wants to invite me to siege,world boss,or anomos thats just fine and i dont care anymore and wont ask ever again and you are right the game dont need to change just the people.

tim said it best be like us or?

No one in game wishes to spend their time reading LFG about someone complaining about others or the game itself, we have the forums for that. People just want to enjoy their time playing and not deal with nonsense for once. The amount of toxicity back on IS-E was so difficult for me to bear that I eventually moved Asmo, ended up having a great legion and more friendly players to play with. 

I've seen you talk in LFG, and it's beyond bearable. I had more fun with Ethans and LittleActionMan.

last thing i will post here is maybe my mind is stronger than yours because y'all go on about lfg as if your're hearing what people post so i guess that says something about y'all but i will leave that for you to figure out what that is and let me know when you stop (hearing)what people post Kubei and others.and stop calling a game a game but treat it like its something else.

"Stop calling a game a game" do you even read what you write? This is a game to be enjoyed, or at least, what's left. We all know the issues, we're simply tired of hearing it over and over again. It's time for you to stop being so defensive and take good advice for once instead.

Archived