AP ACQUISITION IS A JOKE

Zombiex-DN

The AP acquisition is like the one thing I really have no complaints with. It allows you to promote boots, gloves, shoulder, rings, or waist once a week from legendary to ult. The other pieces incrementally more. That is considering you have the gear to +15 legendary once every week which as mentioned before is far more likely to be your bottle neck. I think as frustrating as it is to farm a week and bust a bunch of stones it could be worse and I see quite a bit more gear promotions to legendary now from ancient. If we win the game in a day what is there left to do??? 6 months in an MMO to full gear is a hell of a turn around to me. Going by that timeline we should be half way there lol!

On 2/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

@DevilNest-KT Why are you extracting rings for frags....it cost the same to extract a ring as a weapon but weapon yields at least 3 times more on average (at ancient you are looking at 2 frags per rng and avg 6-7 ish per weapon....) Extract weapon save your AP

On 2/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

well AP and Spirit Fragments definitely have their weight in the gearing process it isn't something to take so lightly

Lets do some rough estimate calculations, For example:

to extract an Ancient Ring it cost 9500 AP and gives us 2 fragments =  4500 AP per fragment
to extract an Ultimate Ring it cost 152.000 AP and give us around 70 fragment =  2200 AP per fragments
So an Average could be 3300 AP per fragment

@SneakAttack-DN 

There are a couple of reasons.

1) i nedeed ultimate rings lol

2) i know extracting weapons its more profitable AP wise but crafting small pieces it more profitable material wise.

3) i wanted to post a rough estimate. And i only had ultimates rings at that moment XD.

Lets say you use 25% less AP extracting only weapons and nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are trying to gear up then you are only eligible to do quick entry runs, and do not expect to win any PvP instances at all.

Dredgion + Idgel Dome + Evergale Canyon (9 losses per week): 182,000 * 9 = 1,638,000 AP per week

Arena of Discipline (10 losses per week): 4,000 * 10 = 40,000 AP per week

Sieges (average 2 wins at lowest rank, and 2 losses per week): 320,000 * 2 + 200,000 * 2 = 1,040,000 per week

Total: 2,718,000 per week, not including AP lost from dying against enemy players in open world.

Number of fragments extracted depends on which item slot the item goes to.

• Weapons: 3x
  • Armor:
    • Head: 2x
    • Chest: 2x
    • Pants: 1.5x
    • Shoes, Shoulders, Gloves: 1x
  • Accessories
    • Necklace: 2x
    • Earrings: 1.5x
    • Ring, Belt: 1x
  • Wings: 3x
  • Plumes, Bracelets: 2.5x

I got around 70-ish fragments from extracting an ultimate failure chest piece (2x). So rings should be around 35 fragments (1x)

8 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Number of fragments extracted depends on which item slot the item goes to.

• Weapons: 3x
  • Armor:
    • Head: 2x
    • Chest: 2x
    • Pants: 1.5x
    • Shoes, Shoulders, Gloves: 1x
  • Accessories
    • Necklace: 2x
    • Earrings: 1.5x
    • Ring, Belt: 1x
  • Wings: 3x
  • Plumes, Bracelets: 2.5x

I got around 70-ish fragments from extracting an ultimate failure chest piece (2x). So rings should be around 35 fragments (1x)

Easier way is to value the pieces based on the amount of ancient kibrium used to make the ancients. Pretty much those numbers x2. I was saying someone earlier in the thread made a huge mistake in saying ring was 70 fragments.

Archived