While we wait for 6.5

Ele-DN

11 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm a little confused. I thought that our people had little or nothing to do with that poopy mobile game.

Legions of War was created by NCWest only (Korea had nothing to do with it in a way) which means our "team" aka Hime, Gideon and others were involved in its development. 

52 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

I thought it was a separate studio. They have another "company," I guess, making and managing their mobile games because they, like, just had that huge lay-off after finishing LoW.

^ This.

The mobile team is in a totally different office in a different part of CA.

@Ele-DN - Why advertising a rubbish phone game here that seems it has nothing to do with the real "Aion"? At the moment Aion is really forgotten with all its "real" problems and while many players are leaving because nothing is done to rectifying all the bugs which are still here since the beginning of 6.2. I'm really disappointed!

They weren't advertising. They were sardonically pointing out where Hime is/where the resources are believed to be/more effort being exerted on the new shiny than on the old game.

(not saying that's a bad thing, Ele! It's just how I read the post while being hyper-cynical about the game and the company xD)

we have to remember some things...

In the last years, mobile games are providing to NCSoft more money than computer games. So probably in all the regions they are focusing more on mobile games than our old PC games. 

Just cause you see Hime or Gideon in a video about a game, does not mean they are really working on that game. We saw them both in all the live videos from Aion in the last years, and they are almost absent here. Gideon in Aion just make 2 post yearly and Hime only comes here when Cyan is on vacations. So that video is not a solid prof that they are "working" in Legions of War. 

And we are playing one of the smallest games in a minor (economic) region. So nobody in NCSoft is thinking about us. NA-Aion is not taken into consideration for any of the important choices in NCSoft. And they are not giving to us dedicated people or keeping them with us. If they need people like Hime, Gideon or Cyan to do any other thing to promote a new game, "I can´t. I am working in Aion now" is not an available answer for them. 

Archived