After the last P2W update EU is angry as hell

Elano-DN

The people that already P2W will never understand why other people have this protest because it doesn't affect them. When a company is doing shitty nerf like that the people have the right to protest. Seeing people here saying "ah it doesn't seem that bad, or the company has all the right to do so" really make me cringe. 

It wasn't  a bug or an exploit with the weekly luna, is it? It was designed like that when the patch came out right? Gameforge nerf it because the damn company couldn't make more money from the players. When something is nyerked up as this then the people should voice their opinions. 

Let pray that NA doesn't copy EU and nerf the shit too. 

If NA is so much better, why do you only have 2k players?

id 1 currentPlayers 743 maxPlayers 6000 (siel)
id 2 currentPlayers 605 maxPlayers 6000 (Israphel)
id 5 currentPlayers 338 maxPlayers 6000 (Tiamat)
id 17 currentPlayers 207 maxPlayers 6000 (Beritra)
id 66 currentPlayers 173 maxPlayers 6000 (Kahrun)

49 minutes ago, Kelekolio-TM said:

May I ask where you're getting your numbers? lol Also I'm sure those are not the numbers during peak times.

Gameforge did the correct thing with the luna they just needed to add a replacement for what they took away that is not as strong but still yields good rewards.

Example:

- All end game instances drop either omega fragment or tempering fragment 100% drop rate off final boss for all party members.
- You need 5 fragments to obtain 1 shining fragment
- You need 3 shining fragments to obtain 1 [Event] Tempering or Omega.

Something like this would be a suitable replacement as it would make people want to get instances done on cooldown or they would miss out thus making it better for people who do not have statics which is a big deal in NA from what i saw when i came back at 5.6 release. I do not know if EU has the same issue as NA but its pretty crazy the lack of lfg groups that actually get filled. This was SL elyos anyways not sure about all other servers for us.

On 20.9.2017 at 0:26 PM, Nyali-IS said:

May I ask where you're getting your numbers? lol Also I'm sure those are not the numbers during peak times.

As an EU player I want to ask if you have on NA also the problem that the battle leagues are having not enough slots and a second battle league has to be open at sieges? We have upt to ~2.5k+ players on each server (except some of the new ones).

9 hours ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

Something like this would be a suitable replacement as it would make people want to get instances done on cooldown or they would miss out thus making it better for people who do not have statics which is a big deal in NA from what i saw when i came back at 5.6 release. I do not know if EU has the same issue as NA but its pretty crazy the lack of lfg groups that actually get filled. This was SL elyos anyways not sure about all other servers for us.

The LFG is full of recruitements at the evening.

On 9/20/2017 at 0:26 PM, Nyali-IS said:

Those numbers are definitely realistic (btw, you can get them using any DPSmeter).

Gameforge nerfed the rewards, but they have been fair to announce it at least (and don't forget they have the Daeva care program, with 2-weekly kumuki, 50% permanent exp). We got the luna nerfed (I didn't receive a single additional reward from the weekly luna with 5 different alts, only mats; while I always got the blessed bundle with 5 pots in the last 4 months). The difference is that NCWest hides it. And that we are 4 cats, not enough to organize any complain. Especially on the forum, where only 3-4 ppl posting everyday for the post count remained. No one else uses it.

Btw, good job on your Aion5.8 update, Kele.

13 hours ago, iduk-TM said:

The LFG is full of recruitements at the evening.

That is why i was saying lfg groups that actually get filled. I see many of people trying to fill groups but very few of them actually run the instance they end up disbanding. Again this is SL elyos.

16 hours ago, KaIISu-SL said:

Those numbers are definitely realistic (btw, you can get them using any DPSmeter).

Like I said, those numbers are not during peak times though. Also it depends if it's on a week day or weekend. Throwing in a number like this, doesn't seem to be very realistic to me since I see a lot more than that especially during sieges. I believe if you set it up including the things which I already mentioned, the picture would be a bit more solid, but that's my personal opinion. I might take my time and do it myself, because I'm quite curious about it, so thankies for the idea. :3

17 hours ago, iduk-TM said:

As an EU player I want to ask if you have on NA also the problem that the battle leagues are having not enough slots and a second battle league has to be open at sieges? We have upt to ~2.5k+ players on each server (except some of the new ones).

Ye, we have no issues like that, our alliances are getting filled quite easily, speaking for SL and IS, not sure about the other 3 servers since they have less players especially now with the upcoming merge. Most of them already transferred, but we'll get more solid numbers after the completed merge and some downtime after till it balances out, imo. 

Sorry for the double posting... Silly editing didn't work out.

• 1 month later...
On 20/9/2017 at 11:36 AM, GenericUser3511 said:

I'm sorry to resurrect this thread (it also took me a lot to find it again), but the question is related to these numbers that Kelekolio (now a GenericUser) posted.

Do we have recent numbers post-merge? I mean solid numbers from some DPSmeters (mine doesn't work anymore). I'm curious to know if the merge went as planned, if we lost some player or if we even gain some returning user. Also we had a lot of transfers.

Archived