Forums

Songweaver dispel for IDD (Infernal Drakenspire Depths)

HeartStrings-DN

Hello All,

I have a question when running IDD Infernal Drakenspire Depths.  People keep saying for the songweaver to be ready to dispel.  Can someone tell me first what is the dispel skill that they refer too?  e.g. required stigma or skill name

I know the clerics usually have dispel but not sure what they are referring to for the songweaver and at what points in the fight with beritra (or dragon) does this dispel need to be cast.

Any help you can provide on this point I would appreciate it.

For IDD, when the group gets turned into enemies (they actually turn red like a member of the opposite race) you need to cleanse the group. It can only be cleansed using two AOE dispels. Clerics have two, but one may be on cooldown and the party needs to get this off of them ASAP. So you either need a second cleric in the group or a songweaver with their AOE dispel. I believe it's a stigma. 

note: Single target cleanses/dispels don't work. 

Songweavers has 2 AOE dispells, one is the major stigma called Chorus of Blessing if you want to go more into the support way, the other one is a normal skill called Purification Melody, if you're going as a full dps you can use that one, has a really low cooldown and also recovers like 1k mana.

42 minutes ago, Altize-KT said:

Songweavers has 2 AOE dispells, one is the major stigma called Chorus of Blessing if you want to go more into the support way, the other one is a normal skill called Purification Melody, if you're going as a full dps you can use that one, has a really low cooldown and also recovers like 1k mana.

Thank you the answer I was looking for!

Archived