Weekly Server Maintenance - February 13, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, just to give an update. We're awaiting a fix from the developers for this issue and are aiming to get it out during maintenance next week. We will be sending some extra Heart Boxes via survey next week as well. We'll let you know when all the information is finalized. 

I'll see if there was supposed to be any extra sent out for Prestige members. 

So if you're prestige, combining the runs of PF, IDD, BOS, COE, and FM we should get 22 boxes in the survey right?

11 hours ago, Techlord-KT said:

So if you're prestige, combining the runs of PF, IDD, BOS, COE, and FM we should get 22 boxes in the survey right?

And what about the people that actually used luna to reset the instances? Their number could be well over 22 boxes.. and on multiple characters on the same account.

On 2/13/2019 at 0:11 AM, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

I have given up on them at fixing bugs we had since the beginning of 6.2 like the black eye which so many of my characters have and I do not like to look at them and I hardly play.

It is so nice of them just ignoring us like all is fine....

I too have drastically cut down on my playing time due to this godforsaken bug. It has affected the vast majority of my characters for nearly four months now and I'm getting really sick and tired of looking at it. They have had ample time to fix this stupid eyesoar, and the fact we have to keep twisting their virtual arms to get them to even acknowledge that the bug still exists is absolutely maddening. I truly question how much longer I am willing to wait before I just stop logging on altogether.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived