Broker Fees

Souldealer-KT

so..things are no longer tradeable, then everything needs to go through the broker.

Shugos are charging way too much kinah and broker fees are making people broke.

since shugos are stuffed with kinah and getting fat, can you lower down the fees before Obesity hits?

Crafting, buying supplies, enchanting, teleporting. everything costs kinah. The ways to make kinah are kinda limited, don't you think? plus heavy fees?

2,2% listing fees should be lowered and the selling fee could get that percentage added to it if they want. So if you do sell something you still lose the same amount of money, but if the item is not sold you do not lose as much.

Make the listing fee 0,5% and the remaining 1,7% put it on the sales 11+1,7% = 12,7% sales fees.

not sure what they wanted to do with this change

maybe they wanted to discourage RMT or multiaccount by doing this....

But actually those are still there. High fees encourage to only post sure sells. RMT and multiaccounts are sure sells. 

But what we have less is people just offering things to see if somebody else wants to buy. 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

not sure what they wanted to do with this change

maybe they wanted to discourage RMT or multiaccount by doing this....

But actually those are still there. High fees encourage to only post sure sells. RMT and multiaccounts are sure sells. 

But what we have less is people just offering things to see if somebody else wants to buy. 

The reasons are simple. In this patch, it's not possible on most situations for people with lots of kinah to buy things and sell high.

also, they need the deflation, since in korean server they can buy 50M Kinah a day from Quna shop, it would lead to huge inflation if not for those sinks.

Listing fee is what kills the money, because if you do not sell your item you end up losing a ton of money and you have to relist it, risking more losses if it doesn't sell for the second time. Some ultimate masterwork items cost 500m or more, these are plenty of millions to lose just to list it.

Selling fees can stay as they are for all I care, I used to buy good offers and sell them higher when prices went up, but with these fees it is not possible to make it, but as I said I do not cae to play the gambling broker thing. I care for listing fees to be reasonable.

Archived