Forums

haha hey boiz

GenericUser5993

whachu think about a lil mergie merge eh my boys lol eyes off the app games for a sec boys lol EK not looking too hot i know aion is the worst performing game for ya company but come on help a brotha out would ya slap on a event that doesn't reward skins from 6 years ago will ya haha a lil sumtin sumtin for the boys come on now haha just a lil code here and there haha couple lines chu know wat imsayin put that transparent scroll on the kinah shop lol come thru wit it my dawgie not too hard to keep this game runnin brotha u don gotta do much haha come thru wit it thankth 

haha good idea i think merging all 3 servers into one is a good start, and if you actually want to make money from the cash shop, please let us spend money!!! plenty of people will buy legendary pvp enchantment stones $1 each if you just put them on the bcm!!! no one wants to buy skins either when you cant see them because transparent scrolls for a month cost more than a legendary transform!!!

tl:dr server merge!!! money = PVP enchantment stones!!!! transparent scrolls for FREE!!!! skins no!!!!! events with rewards that arent the same as the last 5 and useless yes!!!! daeva dash event with pvp enchantment stones/fighting spirit fragments and ap yes!!!!

I thinkth thethe ideaths are greath! thith ith justh whath aion neeths!! ath someone who playths thith game purely for thinths I wud  really lithe to thee thum Transparent Contracts™ I thintherely hope that ncthoft conthiderth thith move and puths Transparent Contracts™ on the BTHM tanks muth love!!

Hey guyth MOGANG (esporths) ceo and co owner here. I could not agree more with my bros suggestions, as always MOGANG (esports) is putting the community first and demanding results from this pesky developer we call ncwest we here at MOGANG (esports) are proud African Americans and it is our god given right to show off our dark skin in game for Black History month, at this point I have had enough of ncwest holding me and my brothers (esports brothas) down!! We here at MOGANG (esports) are fed up with having to stare at our stupid kaisinel xform!! I want to see my chocolate skin and curly afro!! Who is with me???

Tanks for ur thupport

"merge the servers, that will save the game and will give you more money".... some people said that same thing some time ago when we had 5 servers. 

And you want to know something?. Nothing was saved and it did not solved the situation!!. 

Just like before after the merge we will see more people for a couple of weeks and then they will leave again. We had that and we are still complicated. So please do not come with old bad ideas again. 

But I am not sure if you noticed that we have more population than in 5.8? I feel that there is more people there. Maybe I am wrong. But I think that something that is helping a little is that we can not P2W and we need to do instances again to get some gear and we have roles again and we require to play with many classes like in the past. 

So maybe they finally found a thing there. But we just need more content now to give more variety. 

11 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

"merge the servers, that will save the game and will give you more money".... some people said that same thing some time ago when we had 5 servers. 

And you want to know something?. Nothing was saved and it did not solved the situation!!. 

Just like before after the merge we will see more people for a couple of weeks and then they will leave again. We had that and we are still complicated. So please do not come with old bad ideas again. 

But I am not sure if you noticed that we have more population than in 5.8? I feel that there is more people there. Maybe I am wrong. But I think that something that is helping a little is that we can not P2W and we need to do instances again to get some gear and we have roles again and we require to play with many classes like in the past. 

So maybe they finally found a thing there. But we just need more content now to give more variety. 

you seem retarded, but maybe that's just an act. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. 

EK has 150 people playing on each side, and you're trying to justify to me that that's ok? 

Nothing will solve aion's problem of dwindling player base, because the problems are so deep in its roots that it is not possible to fix. The things we're asking are things a game this old should logically have. 

its not ok to have cosmetic items cost hundreds of dollars a week to use. 
its not ok for a game wiht less than 2k players on avg to be spread acorss 3 servers
its not ok for the cms to lie and say oh b/c of 6.x we're gonna have fewer events when in reality they just cant be bothered investing in worth while events and simply puts on events from 5 years ago over and over 

if you can't see the problem then you're part of the problem. 

I seem retarded kid? I see

maybe you started playing just 2 weeks ago or something. You probably weren´t here when we had the last merge from 5 servers to just 2. 

It seems that you did not see that a lot of people said the same thing. That a merge would improve the numbers and after that we will have a lot of fun and maps plenty of players. And of course did not happen. we all lost our names. Lot of issues related with names, legions, houses. Lot of people complaining. We saw more players in those 2 servers, but just for a couple of weeks. After that a lot of people left. And finally we had 2 servers with low popuplation instead of 5 servers with low population. And some people realized that the issue wasn´t the number of servers, but how the game was. 

So we had the same issue. Some people proposed the same solution. Did not worked. But I am retarded because I remember that?

And now... about the situation on EK

First at, all let me remember to you,  that many players asked for a new server for a fresh start. We already knew that with our current population we had so few players for even 2 servers, so a new one was too much. But was a fresh start. Those players really wanted to leave DN and KT. Actually in the past a lot of players went to different servers to have that fresh start in a new community with new people. Some of them weren´t so happy with the first merge. 

Now you say that NCSoft should bring back to KT and DN all those players who decided to leave.

You think we do not have enought players for a new server? when you realized that? You had that feeling on Aion 5.0 with the deserted cities? you had that feeling after 5.8 when the only way to keep some people playing was to have huge events with endgame gear as rewards?.... 

So. 

Of course we are so few!!! nothing new
Of course the new server is almost empty. The same happened with Beritra
Not sure wich cosmetic item cost hundreds of dollars and only last for a week. None of the skins in BCM cost hundreds of dollars
We already know that 2K players are so few for 3 servers. 
CMs? Actually the only one here is Cyan. The others are just for fancy videos.

And, maybe, is not ok to not have events. But probably you do not remember that all the depopulation started some months after aion 4.0, when NCsoft included new events with great rewards and some P2W on them. And we in some way became more dependant on those events and less on the instances. And people with more real money got more things... (maybe you remember when the plumes were created. Or the arcade game that included Katalium weapons as rewards, or the snowballs giving to us IS gear). Of course they need to think better how to do with events now. If they just add old events with some ultimate gear and the best contracts we will see more people for some weeks, but after that we may lost even more population. 

I disagreed with you on some topics Azzmaria.

First not everyone on EK were old players from KT and DN.SOme are new people too I remembered when I got into Kahrun without knowing it was asmo dominated server.I was a new player totally not know anything about Aion before I was following some friends who want to settle on Kahrun.So yep I think EK got new players too we shouldn't let them stuck in hell forever just because they made a wrong choice.

I'm one of people that very please that they starting giving IS gears on event back in 4.0 because in that time you need IS gears to run IS if you remembered lol :D
I want them to starting giving BoS gears at very least because soon all top gears now will be tier 1 in 7.0

I want event like joker card and alchemy to come back and maybe tree event too and more important luna skins and mounts back.

Well I accidently press enter while typing I wish I could type more but forgot everything I want to say.I guess this is it for now thank you :)

8 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I seem retarded kid? I see

maybe you started playing just 2 weeks ago or something. You probably weren´t here when we had the last merge from 5 servers to just 2. 

It seems that you did not see that a lot of people said the same thing. That a merge would improve the numbers and after that we will have a lot of fun and maps plenty of players. And of course did not happen. we all lost our names. Lot of issues related with names, legions, houses. Lot of people complaining. We saw more players in those 2 servers, but just for a couple of weeks. After that a lot of people left. And finally we had 2 servers with low popuplation instead of 5 servers with low population. And some people realized that the issue wasn´t the number of servers, but how the game was. 

So we had the same issue. Some people proposed the same solution. Did not worked. But I am retarded because I remember that?

And now... about the situation on EK

First at, all let me remember to you,  that many players asked for a new server for a fresh start. We already knew that with our current population we had so few players for even 2 servers, so a new one was too much. But was a fresh start. Those players really wanted to leave DN and KT. Actually in the past a lot of players went to different servers to have that fresh start in a new community with new people. Some of them weren´t so happy with the first merge. 

Now you say that NCSoft should bring back to KT and DN all those players who decided to leave.

You think we do not have enought players for a new server? when you realized that? You had that feeling on Aion 5.0 with the deserted cities? you had that feeling after 5.8 when the only way to keep some people playing was to have huge events with endgame gear as rewards?.... 

So. 

Of course we are so few!!! nothing new
Of course the new server is almost empty. The same happened with Beritra
Not sure wich cosmetic item cost hundreds of dollars and only last for a week. None of the skins in BCM cost hundreds of dollars
We already know that 2K players are so few for 3 servers. 
CMs? Actually the only one here is Cyan. The others are just for fancy videos.

And, maybe, is not ok to not have events. But probably you do not remember that all the depopulation started some months after aion 4.0, when NCsoft included new events with great rewards and some P2W on them. And we in some way became more dependant on those events and less on the instances. And people with more real money got more things... (maybe you remember when the plumes were created. Or the arcade game that included Katalium weapons as rewards, or the snowballs giving to us IS gear). Of course they need to think better how to do with events now. If they just add old events with some ultimate gear and the best contracts we will see more people for some weeks, but after that we may lost even more population. 

I said I’d give you the benefit of the doubt, but seeing how you’re just rambling in your reply about things I’ve never said, I guess I should have known better. 

Don’t use the “I guess you’ve never played when” card on people, that’s weak. It shows you’re incapable of assessing the current situation of the game because all you have is some memory of the past that you desperately cling onto, sad. 

Not sure why you seem to think I believe that merging servers would bring more people to the game. Please, find a quote where I said that, because I never did. 

I was actually one of the few sane players who didn’t want a new server, SHOCKING right? But since what has happened, happened, are you saying we shouldn’t do something about it? You seem to think merging siel/br/tm/kr/is back then was a bad idea, man you’re really delusional. 

Once again, here’s a little smack of reality: Aion is never going to go back to what it once was. 

What me and many other players are asking for are BASIC things that is not hard to change, for the players who are STILL actively playing. I can’t care less about who quit and who plays again. 

I don’t think you’re capable of doing math given what I’ve read from you so I’ll break it down for ya: 1 legendary xform lasts 4 minutes, assuming an average player plays 5 hours a day, that’s 75 xforms a day. Now I’ll leave this part as a homework for you so you have something to learn about since school seems to be failing for ya, at 75 transparent scrolls a day, how many is that a week? And how much in dollar value is that? 

Again, not sure why you’re blaming events on being p2w, it’s actually insane for people to this day, in 2019, to be able to say with a straight face that a game like aion should not have gone down the p2w route. The game needed to go p2w, deal with it. The fact that we get an event once every 3 weeks with irrelevant rewards only furthers the gap between swipers and “f2p” players, not really sure what you’re advocating for there buddy. 

This entire post was made as a joke because we all know the admins won’t do a thing unless approved by higher ups. Everyone except for you it seems, but that’s ok. Keep fighting the good fight, I’m rooting for ya! 

Pepega!

wow....

I can play that "card" cause you are just saying "merge all the servers and save the game". And that thing was said before and never was right. Oh. But maybe you are the wissest man and now that you say it, it is true... 

Now, tell me, "Alan Turing", why are you talking about 75 xforms  or 75 transparent scrolls each day? Are you going to wc xformed? You use xforms even to check the broker? Look. maybe I am too cheap here. But I only need xforms on Bosses and sometimes to go faster. Due to that, I dont even care so much about transparents scrolls for those few minutes. 

You think P2W was the best idea. Yet if you see the impact in our servers you can totally relate those new items and events with a continuos depopulation. And actually a P2W model apparently is not the best way to keep a game alive. If you see other games with the same policy, you will see that most of them lose their players really fast. Yet, the suscription model apparently goes better to keep a game "alive". A P2W model is a good way to get money really fast but at the cost of players. We are so few, we can not give them so much money. So maybe they are trying to end the P2W thing with us just to avoid closing the game soon. Just take a look on WoW. They never had P2W and they are still alive and popular after more than 10 years. RO started P2W and died in 3 months. P2W works really fine in mobile games cause they are supposed to last less time. 

Maybe the current events and rewards are just so small. I am agree with that. But it seems that they still need to study how to manage those events in a way to make them funny and profitable and avoiding some damage like in the past. Of course I think we can have better events and better rewards and not all the times the same berdins and shards. This event is just the same than the fruits, but with hearts. But we have no people working with us. 

And you wanna know why we have no people working with us? And why the only person than sometimes answer our doubs is Cyan and nobody else is trying to add things or to solve issues or to bring to us new ideas? Cause we are a really small comunity. As you said, between the 3 servers we are probably 2000 players online. We are so few that we can not pay for more people. 

So here comes the really important point that I think you are missing. By merging servers we are asuming that we are so few and become even fewer. We are reducing our importance. And that is not helping to improve our numbers. A merge only provides a better population to the new server for just a couple of weeks. thats all. That happened in the past. And you want to know what will happen if we try a new merge and I am right? Well. we will have only 1 server with less than 1000 players. Of course you do not care who plays and who do not. But some of us care about those total numbers cause we do not want to be the new wildstar. Less we are, less NCSoft will care about us. 

Neleth. I think you are right, some of the people from EK are new ones. Maybe what NCSoft can provide are some free migrations and, maybe, some benefits for the people playing on EK to bring some more players there. But still, a lot of the people there was old players that wanted to leave KT and DN. I know many. Some people just wanted to play with a new name in a new place where nobody knows them. The same happened with beritra and some people were really mad when they were forced to go back to "Siel". I think something must be done with EK. But not a merge. 

and now, "Srinivasa Ramanujan", you can keep your fun talking with your alts in this thread, but just keep in mind that maybe you do not have all the information. I know I do not have it. A lot happened in this game before Aion 3.7 and I do not know that. And learn from the experiences and the past. Does not matter so much how much theory you have and how conviced you are about how something might work. Use the experience and the past. We had merges before. We also had a new server in a wrong situation (Beritra). What they did and what happened? wich things were solved and wich issues came after that? And, "George Boole", try to figure out that we are so few, actually they do not care so much about us, we are still with some interesting bugs but NCWest is not even aware of us. Are you really gonna propose something that could end making us even less and smaller? You are free to joke and have your opinions, but try to remember that we are many and you are not talking for everyone here. 

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

wow....

I can play that "card" cause you are just saying "merge all the servers and save the game". And that thing was said before and never was right. Oh. But maybe you are the wissest man and now that you say it, it is true... 

5 hours ago, cockroach-DN said:

Not sure why you seem to think I believe that merging servers would bring more people to the game. Please, find a quote where I said that, because I never did. 

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

You think P2W was the best idea. Yet if you see the impact in our servers you can totally relate those new items and events with a continuos depopulation. And actually a P2W model apparently is not the best way to keep a game alive. If you see other games with the same policy, you will see that most of them lose their players really fast. Yet, the suscription model apparently goes better to keep a game "alive". A P2W model is a good way to get money really fast but at the cost of players. We are so few, we can not give them so much money. So maybe they are trying to end the P2W thing with us just to avoid closing the game soon. Just take a look on WoW. They never had P2W and they are still alive and popular after more than 10 years. RO started P2W and died in 3 months. P2W works really fine in mobile games cause they are supposed to last less time. 

Unfortunately we don't care about what a seasoned virgin you are and how many different titles you've wasted time with. That being said, NC doesn't seem to have a concept of how to run a good pseudo subscription model, as demonstrated perfectly by the erroneous pricing on all of the items in the prestige coin vendor and the lack of boosts/rewards in general granted by paying 15$ a month. The adjustment of the enchantment rates, as well as the morph is and was a good start to one of the biggest issues that 6.0 had, it gives average Joes like yourself a chance to get stones by putting in effort and time. 

4 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

and now, "Srinivasa Ramanujan", you can keep your fun talking with your alts in this thread, but just keep in mind that maybe you do not have all the information. I know I do not have it.

No one who's responded in the thread is an alt, I've seen enough of your essays posted on other threads by cockroach and emu that I figured you would have had a clue about that by now... guess not... 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, tortoise-DN said:

You must have never heard of mogang

Archived