Gameforge launched Tera classic server

Neleth-KT

I don't quite understand the reason of such a "classic server" on TERA: the leveling, loot, enchantment... everything will be greatly boosted, so it's not even the original experience. It's basically an official private server, not a classic one. Moreover, it will only last from 6 to 8 weeks. The shut down is already planned for the end of March.

I guess it's just to see if there are enough players interested and to give the old ones something new to do for a couple of months. More like a long event than a "new" game.

As much as I loved Aion, I wouldn't play a classic version anymore. It's too late.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

They already did. It failed and got deleted when 6.0 came.

They opened a 1.x or something.

They should do is open a 4.x, with current class skills and stats. That could work.

Ppl complain a lot about 6.x but the fact is that is still popular despite it's money grabs and disliked  p2w features such as the transformation system. Picking up the things about 6.x that work, and opening a 4.x server, with tiamaranta and upper abyss siege enabled for max level, siege buff and prizes for the loser faction would be awesome.

Archived