Elyos Asmo Situation

Nas-KT

Can ANYONE WHO HAS ANY KIND OF POWER IN THIS GAME LOCK THE CREATION OF ELYOS IN KATALAM? Im tired of walking in open world  being constantly killed 3v1 2v1 5v2 ETC, and its always the same, elyos just walk 3m and theres another elyo there to help him, AND WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE FACT THAT THEY'RE THREE TIMES MORE PLAYERS ON SIEGE, Everytime, its 300 vs 100, but yeah, they just call us rubbish faction cause we need buff when the numbers arent even equal.

GIVE AN ASNWER TO THIS OR I'LL SPAM IT UNTIL I GET BANNED

On 2/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, Persuasion-KT said:

An urgent population balance is obvious. It is incredible the amount of elyos that you find in the whole map when you are farming, doing quests, etc.

They could improve a buff that helps the faction with less population or sh*t like that.

Or they could open transfers so the asmos who didnt left on the last one do it now. So you are going to see more elyos and less asmos in the future.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, Agonize-KT said:

Can ANYONE WHO HAS ANY KIND OF POWER IN THIS GAME LOCK THE CREATION OF ELYOS IN KATALAM? Im tired of walking in open world  being constantly killed 3v1 2v1 5v2 ETC, and its always the same, elyos just walk 3m and theres another elyo there to help him, AND WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE FACT THAT THEY'RE THREE TIMES MORE PLAYERS ON SIEGE, Everytime, its 300 vs 100, but yeah, they just call us rubbish faction cause we need buff when the numbers arent even equal.

GIVE AN ASNWER TO THIS OR I'LL SPAM IT UNTIL I GET BANNED

You are so getting banned because i doubt anyone gonna answer you so your going to have to spam.

Just out of curiosity tho what is your response after you get zerged or die to a player/group? Do you go P2W zerg baddie bad or do you ask LFG ask your friends to come out and wreck some scrubs that can only 3v1? It is an MMORPG after all.

As for your whole ely walks 3m to get help i never get help i die all the time alone and afraid.

Anyone else remember the infamous, "NCSoft cares about faction imbalance" statement? What was that? 9 years ago? 

As someone who has lived through all of those years here, you need to try and relax. It sucks dying in PvP. It sucks even more to get zerged by those with better gear than yourself. But that's part of the game and always has been.

The current siege buff is highly effective, which is the only fix we have seen for faction imbalance that has actually worked. Took them long enough, but yay!

Open world is another thing altogether. Rather than looking for the game to change for you, maybe think about how you can change your game-play to fix the issue. As @HealingSquid-KT pointed out, this is an MMORPG. Call out friends. Call out in LFG for the PvPers standing around in town. Do your quests in a group. You aren't the only one how is undergeared and looking for safety. 

6 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Of course that ain't happening, this is not even a serious proposal.

DELETE EK, MATSU.

DELETE IT!

:P

(I promise I'm not e-stalking you across threads. You're just making them pop up on Unread Content right now!)

Yeah, KT E to A ratio is pretty broke. It's fun watching two (possibly three, word out of EK E isn't good) servers have just janky population imbalances with no easy way to fix them, and transfers can make it even more broke.

OFpXmni.jpg

Opposite situation on DN-E, numbers are more even but there are way to many pre 6.2 P2W asmo, with the ridiculous exchange ultimate gear crap, all those were basically insta untouchable (Thank you NCstupidity) meaning even when elyos have the fort a group of certain asmo's just come in, guards do nothing cause they are utterly useless & asmo are now way to geared & ruin what elyos should be able to call a safe zone, so yeah RIP If you have an issue with what I said, deal with it.......It is a opinion & if you try elyos DN you will soon find it's fact

Good day  

On 18/2/2019 at 7:28 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

You are so getting banned because i doubt anyone gonna answer you so your going to have to spam.

Just out of curiosity tho what is your response after you get zerged or die to a player/group? Do you go P2W zerg baddie bad or do you ask LFG ask your friends to come out and wreck some scrubs that can only 3v1? It is an MMORPG after all.

As for your whole ely walks 3m to get help i never get help i die all the time alone and afraid.

I dont ask to anyone for help, im not an elyo who cant play on his own and when he sees a better player zergs him and call him noob, when i get 3v1d i just logout and do something else in real life, the issue is that it doesnt matter what time you log in, theres elyos zerging everywhere. I agree that if you find a 3v1 you should find at least 1 person more or 2 players more to help you with the zerg, but as you're an elyo you wont understand what not having people online means, sometimes theres people either afk in the base, or a really low quantity of people online, so it doesnt matter if you call for lfg, nothing will happen and nothing will change, now explain me, why is it that happens on the asmo side, but not on the elyo?

Btw i dont like zerging in groups cause im not dependant of a zerg to beat someone in a 1v1, like insta win and many other asmo legion.

On 18/2/2019 at 11:11 AM, Aly-DN said:

Anyone else remember the infamous, "NCSoft cares about faction imbalance" statement? What was that? 9 years ago? 

As someone who has lived through all of those years here, you need to try and relax. It sucks dying in PvP. It sucks even more to get zerged by those with better gear than yourself. But that's part of the game and always has been.

The current siege buff is highly effective, which is the only fix we have seen for faction imbalance that has actually worked. Took them long enough, but yay!

Open world is another thing altogether. Rather than looking for the game to change for you, maybe think about how you can change your game-play to fix the issue. As @HealingSquid-KT pointed out, this is an MMORPG. Call out friends. Call out in LFG for the PvPers standing around in town. Do your quests in a group. You aren't the only one how is undergeared and looking for safety. 

I dont think the balance is in, yeah give them a buff guys cause they're less, we should be the same quantity and it should be all left to skill and strategy, it seems that they only gave us the buff cause they know we're less, if you see in KT elyos never have buff, cause the only way for asmos to win is with buff, as they're twice what we're every siege. I dont find fair that asmos are more skilled and elyos are more, like, whats the point of being skilled, if you can just join a faction who're 3 times more and win without making an effort...

21 minutes ago, Agonize-KT said:

*snip*

I dont think the balance is in, yeah give them a buff guys cause they're less, we should be the same quantity and it should be all left to skill and strategy, it seems that they only gave us the buff cause they know we're less, if you see in KT elyos never have buff, cause the only way for asmos to win is with buff, as they're twice what we're every siege. I dont find fair that asmos are more skilled and elyos are more, like, whats the point of being skilled, if you can just join a faction who're 3 times more and win without making an effort...

You need to take into account Aion history to understand the current siege buff. I'm not going to go into it now since it would take paragraphs and paragraphs. So you will just have to trust me that the current siege buff is the very best way that the devs have come up with to make sieges competitive. You are right. This current buff is solely in place to make up for the lack of sieging numbers, though I guess it could also make up for lack of skill.

You are also right that most factions with a large number advantage become lazy. It takes no tactics at all to zerg, but there isn't a whole lot you can do about that and really nothing that NCWest could do. Everything has been tried.

The current buff is "fair" in that it allows for the forts to change hands often. No one faction is going to be holding Lakrum fort for weeks or months at a time. That's pretty darn fair when you consider that there were factions at launch who -never- owned an upper-inner fort and were locked out of content for -years-.

1 hour ago, Agonize-KT said:

I dont ask to anyone for help, im not an elyo who cant play on his own and when he sees a better player zergs him and call him noob, when i get 3v1d i just logout and do something else in real life, the issue is that it doesnt matter what time you log in, theres elyos zerging everywhere. I agree that if you find a 3v1 you should find at least 1 person more or 2 players more to help you with the zerg, but as you're an elyo you wont understand what not having people online means, sometimes theres people either afk in the base, or a really low quantity of people online, so it doesnt matter if you call for lfg, nothing will happen and nothing will change, now explain me, why is it that happens on the asmo side, but not on the elyo?

Btw i dont like zerging in groups cause im not dependant of a zerg to beat someone in a 1v1, like insta win and many other asmo legion.

Often in Aion a better player = better gear. Nothing more nothing less. When it takes 1 player 70 hits to kill someone only to have them heal from 1 mob back to full they have 0 chance to win. If those under geared players group up to kill a player who can easily 6v1 people with that gear then i see no problem with that. Hell i am literal free AP for laughing when ever we come across him in open world because he can pop me in a few seconds. especially if he has his DP on. Let me rephrase that being in half PvE/PvP gear i am literal free ap for anyone who hits me that has an ultimate weapon.

Why would i want to just die to everyone in 1v1's when the only people i see out that try to 1v1 have got gear leaps and bounds above what i have. That sounds like stupidity to me.

The grass is always greener on the other side i guess.

As an ely i can only see the Asmo zerg squads. Unfortunately i disagree with what you are saying. I never, not once on a single alt have i ever had a group of elyos save me or have i ever seen a zerg wipe the group of asmos that wiped me. I do these camps on 5 characters for the most part every week and have done so since the release of the patch. This is why from my POV elyos do not come no matter how much you spam yet for some reason asmos always seem to be out in force. I was also using your analogy of a zerg not mine.

The bottom line of open world is if your solo your always going to be outnumbered. Stick to 1v1 arena and you will have nothing to complain about because its not like they can outnumber you in the arena.

I have gone out on my Elyos and been like, where are the Asmos who are usually killing me? Only to find one of those ultra-geared Elyos groups running around wiping everything in their path. Usually, though, I go out and get ate by Asmos, no matter where I go. There are geared Asmodian groups who go out and do the same thing.

But it's also the same when I play on my Katalam Asmodian. Sometimes it's roving bands of Elyos killing me. Other times, I don't see a single Elyos because there's roving bands of Asmos just omnom'ing the shit out of them.

It's the nature of the build and objectives of the map. Yes, there is a population imbalance on Katalam, with Elyos much outnumbering the Asmodians, but the OW situation isn't as super dire as I think you're making it out to be. Could still do plenty of OW stuff back on Israphel when it was literally 3 to 1 Elyos to Asmo. There are some things that need to be fixed, such as access to materials/world bosses.

The siege buff was finally implemented to deal with a problem that we've had literally since launch. A faction gets dominant, brings in 3x the numbers of the lesser faction, and then owns the primary source of the valuable resource for the entirety of the game until you have New Zikel. Maybe you can only take the fort with the buff now, but at least you can take the fort at all and get it back when you lose it.

*war flashbacks to having to make deals just to own a fort on Israphel*

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Often in Aion a better player = better gear. Nothing more nothing less. When it takes 1 player 70 hits to kill someone only to have them heal from 1 mob back to full they have 0 chance to win. If those under geared players group up to kill a player who can easily 6v1 people with that gear then i see no problem with that. Hell i am literal free AP for laughing when ever we come across him in open world because he can pop me in a few seconds. especially if he has his DP on. Let me rephrase that being in half PvE/PvP gear i am literal free ap for anyone who hits me that has an ultimate weapon.

Why would i want to just die to everyone in 1v1's when the only people i see out that try to 1v1 have got gear leaps and bounds above what i have. That sounds like stupidity to me.

The grass is always greener on the other side i guess.

As an ely i can only see the Asmo zerg squads. Unfortunately i disagree with what you are saying. I never, not once on a single alt have i ever had a group of elyos save me or have i ever seen a zerg wipe the group of asmos that wiped me. I do these camps on 5 characters for the most part every week and have done so since the release of the patch. This is why from my POV elyos do not come no matter how much you spam yet for some reason asmos always seem to be out in force. I was also using your analogy of a zerg not mine.

The bottom line of open world is if your solo your always going to be outnumbered. Stick to 1v1 arena and you will have nothing to complain about because its not like they can outnumber you in the arena.

If you dont stand a chance against overgeared people, thats on you, with a few parts of legendary you can either get out of their lock and leave, you dont need to laugh and wait for him to kill you cause you're free ap. This kinda shows you're not a pvp user, you're just a pve user who does camps etc, when you're doing dailies, and every camp on 8 chars, not 5 like you, it becomes annoying.

I have no idea what you're talking about, i admit there's zerging groups in asmos, theres sentinels, incoming, insta win and some others, but there's around idk 6 zerging groups maybe on asmo, and they're not enough to cover the 24 hours of the server, im telling you cause i do a lot of open world pvp with my main, and i've died around 50 times in 1 hour walking around, trying to do pvp dailies and you cant even step outside cause there's elyos zerging anywhere you go, and no asmo group walking around. This clearly shows an imbalance on open world, arenas are even worse, cause on open world you can make a decision on who you're jumping to, someone with your same gear, on arenas, usually only players with a lot of gear do arenas and overpowered classes, so they can win by points or w/e.

You're confusing doing camps with open world pvp, when you're trying to do dailies pvp with your main, do you really require a group? And if that's so, theres not many you can choose, personally i dont like players on asmo side, thats why i dont have a pvp group, but the situation is that on elyo side, theres like 15 zerging groups, 4 from a legion, 2 from another, and so forth, thats the problem, doesnt matter what time you log in, theres always elyos zerging, try to log around 5 am server time and see if there's any asmo zerg going on, or at 5pm server time, same situation, we've around some hours each day to make dailies, and this doesnt mean groups arent going around, it means that they're not covering the whole map, idk whats your problem tbh, maybe you're a pve user, or maybe you dont play that much, i have no idea, elyos are the ones that zerg everytime they see someone, and even when they get beat up by someone same geared as them, if you log an elyo you can see shouts on lfg from """""pro""""" players trying to zerg laughing, how do you explain that, i've my self killed some people with more gear than me and they had come back with a pocket cleric or their zerging group, just out of anger it is not even for their dailies pvp quests.

Try doing open world pvp first and then try to teach what people should do.

5 hours ago, Nas-KT said:

If you dont stand a chance against overgeared people, thats on you, with a few parts of legendary you can either get out of their lock and leave, you dont need to laugh and wait for him to kill you cause you're free ap. This kinda shows you're not a pvp user, you're just a pve user who does camps etc, when you're doing dailies, and every camp on 8 chars, not 5 like you, it becomes annoying.

Now to start if you run from every encounter with people that have better gear or you think have better gear you will legitimately never get a fight. I never claimed to be a PvPer i am an open world player crafting/open world content is my jam win or lose i am having fun. Open world is all about dynamic ever changing encounters arena is for cereal business. Also did i say i just stand there and die? When you have a health pool of 45-55k and gunners hit you for 24k/20k/8k Its kinda hard to fight and you know..lock and leave especially if they have 2 people because you know people do group up...

I have no idea what you're talking about, i admit there's zerging groups in asmos, theres sentinels, incoming, insta win and some others, but there's around idk 6 zerging groups maybe on asmo, and they're not enough to cover the 24 hours of the server, im telling you cause i do a lot of open world pvp with my main, and i've died around 50 times in 1 hour walking around, trying to do pvp dailies and you cant even step outside cause there's elyos zerging anywhere you go, and no asmo group walking around. This clearly shows an imbalance on open world, arenas are even worse, cause on open world you can make a decision on who you're jumping to, someone with your same gear, on arenas, usually only players with a lot of gear do arenas and overpowered classes, so they can win by points or w/e.

You must use hacks i guess? How can you decide when a group of 3 assassins jump you? < Sarcasm btw. However it served its purpose. How are you to know that around the next corner there is a group of 3 assassins waiting for you and as you run past a group who used SM hide is chilling waiting for you? This is things that happen often atm. The SM hide thing is great i been surprised so many times by it. The point i am am making is open world is dynamic as you can not choose a single encounter unless your an assassin. You may be running away from a small group but then 6 people drop out of the wind stream in front of you so you change direction and 3 more start chasing you from that direction. Simply put you can not deal with everything on your own in the open world.

You're confusing doing camps with open world pvp, when you're trying to do dailies pvp with your main, do you really require a group? And if that's so, theres not many you can choose, personally i dont like players on asmo side, thats why i dont have a pvp group, but the situation is that on elyo side, theres like 15 zerging groups, 4 from a legion, 2 from another, and so forth, thats the problem, doesnt matter what time you log in, theres always elyos zerging, try to log around 5 am server time and see if there's any asmo zerg going on, or at 5pm server time, same situation, we've around some hours each day to make dailies, and this doesnt mean groups arent going around, it means that they're not covering the whole map, idk whats your problem tbh, maybe you're a pve user, or maybe you dont play that much, i have no idea, elyos are the ones that zerg everytime they see someone, and even when they get beat up by someone same geared as them, if you log an elyo you can see shouts on lfg from """""pro""""" players trying to zerg laughing, how do you explain that, i've my self killed some people with more gear than me and they had come back with a pocket cleric or their zerging group, just out of anger it is not even for their dailies pvp quests.

Dude...the fact that you are trying to draw a line between PvP daily quests and weekly quests shows your not a PvPer either your a quester... My mindset behind what makes a PvPer would have to be access denied(they not play anymore?) These players were always there camping instances stirring up groups to make alliances to make zergs just so they can have a fun fight. They stayed till they died obviously kiting to the best of their ability but they are what i would call a PvP group or PvP players. I 

I find it very hard to believe that someone can hate everyone from their own faction. Hell i find it hard to believe people can hate just 10% of their faction. Although i do not know you so i do not know what you been through so you do you.

unknown.png

This is the type of player i see calling out asmo locations could be an Asmo alt could be an actual player but either way i do not know the "pro" players on the elyos side so...unless the vast majority of them are guildless this is who calls people out. Since i only came back during 6.2 i have no idea who the "Pro" players are. In-fact i would go as far to say that a "pro" player would never need to LFG as that would ruin their own fun.  

Try doing open world pvp first and then try to teach what people should do.

There is a difference between telling people how to open world and giving people advice if they are complaining about being zerged. If he chooses to end up quitting the game because he keeps getting zerged instead of grouping up in an MMORPG then that is on him.

unknown.pngFrom now till about 10am server time is the time i play the most so i think i would know more about what happens at 5am than someone who is more then likely sleeping. <--- Total assumption btw you may actually be up right now.

So you're basically talking with no experience about how's the server state right now ? Wow, good job, yeah the "pro" players are known by everyone, and as i already told you, they talk in lfg asking for zerg, or even in their legion when they get solo killed, just cause they're mad for not being good enough or their class is nerfed.

You're just pointing out obvious facts that are dumb tbh, im a sin personally so i can choose who i fight, im not talking about people of their own legions grouping up to zerg, i mean you guys have so many people online, that it doesnt actually matter if you are in a legion or not, you can walk and you'll find enough elyos to beat asmos 3v1 or 4v1 at every hour of the day, this last fact you didnt argue so ill keep on assuming you dont play that much.

Im not talking about pvp on its essence, im talking open world pvp as i said before, otherwise i would be doing arenas or jumping to geared players with less gear to practice my skill, i dont care about zerging legion groups in the entry of bastion just killing for "fun", neither im talking about the zerging legions in fm camp every 15 minutes, im talking about the fact that it doesnt actually matter who you're in the elyo side, you'll always have people to help you around, whats laughable is that you guys dont show on our side alone, only a few, if you decide to come to our side its always in groups of 3 or more.

Daily pvp quests are what im talking about, not weeklies, you said it yourself, you're a open world player, not a open world pvp player, dont join conversations you dont care or you're not interested about cause everything you're saying makes no sense, guns dont hit you for 20k, thats only like 5 guns in the server, its obvious who they're, im not talking about them, im talking once again about that elyos side is imbalanced on how much you're, its obvious dude, why do you think we lose every siege without buff? cause elyos are twice what we're thats showing you the numbers imbalance, and that adress the imbalance on open world as well.

Think whatever you like about me not liking my faction, it's what it is, i dont find people on my faction interested enough in the game to do serious pvp with them, if you think that calling for lfg is good enough for you, cool, i dont do that, cause in my side, we're less, and if it isnt a legion zerging group, who will come? And im not a hypocrite to call a zerg legion group to help me kill some randoms.

Keep quoting me, truth is, this doesnt really matter, cause unless they lock creations of elyos or open server merges, you guys will still be twice what we're and we will always be outnumbered on open world and sieges, but you guys always find excuses for your lack of skill, "Yeah its an mmo, its about people and groups" "You should find a group to do open world", I dont think this is the solution to everything in the game, otherwise people with actual skill wont exist, or killing someone with more gear than you neither, cause whats the point, just find 4 more to come with you and zerg for the rest of the day.

And once again, we all know who are the geared ones, you can /inspect them or just look at the skin of their armor and you will know what gear they have, im not complaining about them ONCE AGAIN.

26 minutes ago, Nas-KT said:

Wow, good job, yeah the "pro" players are known by everyone, and as i already told you, they talk in lfg asking for zerg, or even in their legion when they get solo killed, just cause they're mad for not being good enough or their class is nerfed.

Daily pvp quests are what im talking about, not weeklies, you said it yourself, you're a open world player, not a open world pvp player, dont join conversations you dont care or you're not interested about cause everything you're saying makes no sense, guns dont hit you for 20k, thats only like 5 guns in the server, its obvious who they're, im not talking about them, im talking once again about that elyos side is imbalanced on how much you're, its obvious dude, why do you think we lose every siege without buff? cause elyos are twice what we're thats showing you the numbers imbalance, and that adress the imbalance on open world as well.

"Rest is snipped its to much grass is greener on the other side nonsense no facts behind anything we both are saying here."

I only got back to the game when 6.X released i have no idea who these "pro" players are on the elyos side. I never see high ranks pinging asmo location if that is what you mean its mostly legion-less people pinging like i said. Start taking some SS's and post it here so everyone can know who you think are the "pro" elyos on the server.

Do you understand what someone who is an open world player is about? I am going to inform you because that is the type of player i am.

We farm locations and stay there for a long period of time. Sometimes we roam around and just graze mobs if you will. If PvP comes our way we do not shy from it we embrace it as it enriches the overall game play experience. We are not in hide waiting for the best possible fight so that we can come out with the World nor are we on mounts ready to run from a group of 12 MS groups of 6. We take what ever comes out way and do not nyerk about it.

I guess this mindset does not work with a PvPer who only hits a mob to heal themselves up. I would hate to be considered a PvPer all you do is make up excuses for why you do not group up in a group orientated genre.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I only got back to the game when 6.X released i have no idea who these "pro" players are on the elyos side. I never see high ranks pinging asmo location if that is what you mean its mostly legion-less people pinging like i said. Start taking some SS's and post it here so everyone can know who you think are the "pro" elyos on the server.

Do you understand what someone who is an open world player is about? I am going to inform you because that is the type of player i am.

We farm locations and stay there for a long period of time. Sometimes we roam around and just graze mobs if you will. If PvP comes our way we do not shy from it we embrace it as it enriches the overall game play experience. We are not in hide waiting for the best possible fight so that we can come out with the World nor are we on mounts ready to run from a group of 12 MS groups of 6. We take what ever comes out way and do not nyerk about it.

I guess this mindset does not work with a PvPer who only hits a mob to heal themselves up. I would hate to be considered a PvPer all you do is make up excuses for why you do not group up in a group orientated genre.

Im not arguing with you anymore, you're just proving yourself a non pvp user in the pvp discussion section, so not only you're a pve user you dont know how to read, waow.

Tbh im worried about yo at this point i feel like you have some problem to comprehend, IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE "PRO" PLAYERS, IN OTHER WORDS GEARED/EXCHANGE GEAR PLAYERS, you're saying it yourself you never saw high rank pinging asmos, its mostly legionless people, i dont have a legion and i dont do it, and if you check asmo lfg theres like 1 person every 4 hours asking for help with the zerg, and some days not even people asking for help.

Yeah, thats your mindset, group orientated genre, even in open world? damn buddy you need to learn a lot, you dont need to walk with 5 other people in open world just cause you're scared of getting beat up by more skilled players, thats called being bad, scared, and needing help cause you dont want to learn, so yeah, i have a group myself for pve and friends with which i do pvp instances, but i dont walk with them grabbing their hands as soon as i leave the base cause im afraid to die, or to get killed by someone who actually plays good, thats whats entertaining about pvp, getting nyerked and learning, but elyos are too scared and think that they will get humilliated in real life or something so the vast majority walks in groups all day.

Try not to get mad in a discussion you're not part of, you said it yourself, you're not a pvper, you hit mobs, i do pve myself a lot too, but i do pvp as well, try to read well next time.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

And honestly idk why are you giving an opinion on this if you're a "open world user", you're farming in the same location for a long period of time, you dont leave that place, you dont know the state of open world pvp, so you're just basically giving opinions of your time doing weeklies, camps, and what you're reading of lfg, you're not even doing pvp and you dont know what is like to see zerging groups 24/7, cause you dont pvp, its weird idk what are you trying to do here, i guess you're lacking attention.

35 minutes ago, Nas-KT said:

And honestly idk why are you giving an opinion on this if you're a "open world user", you're farming in the same location for a long period of time, you dont leave that place, you dont know the state of open world pvp, so you're just basically giving opinions of your time doing weeklies, camps, and what you're reading of lfg, you're not even doing pvp and you dont know what is like to see zerging groups 24/7, cause you dont pvp, its weird idk what are you trying to do here, i guess you're lacking attention.

Since your clearly Triggered to the point where you want to rip your hair out. Let me give you a better opinion then that suits your salty attitude.

I go out SOLO <----- as an ELYOS only to die to groups of 3+ ASMOS all the time. 5-8+ times per HOUR at the minimum. My experience as an ELYOS playing SOLO is the exact same...well maybe not the EXACT but it is very similar. This happens mostly at that 5AM TIME PERIOD you said ASMOS do not PLAY. If you think ELYOS playing SOLO do not also get killed by GROUPS of asmos all the time. 

This thread is an opinion on the ASMO ELYOS SITUATION i gave my elyos opinion and you did not accept it because you think the grass is greener on the other side it is that simple. 

Yep stupid caps were needed :).

1 minute ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Since your clearly Triggered to the point where you want to rip your hair out. Let me give you a better opinion then that suits your salty attitude.

I go out SOLO <----- as an ELYOS only to die to groups of 3+ ASMOS all the time. 5-8+ times per HOUR at the minimum. My experience as an ELYOS playing SOLO is the exact same...well maybe not the EXACT but it is very similar. This happens mostly at that 5AM TIME PERIOD you said ASMOS do not PLAY. If you think ELYOS playing SOLO do not also get killed by GROUPS of asmos all the time. 

This thread is an opinion on the ASMO ELYOS SITUATION i gave my elyos opinion and you did not accept it because you think the grass is greener on the other side it is that simple. 

Yep stupid caps were needed :).

Dude you're getting killed in a static place, this is the difference, IM DOING PVP, IM ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO 1v1 AND I GET ZERGED EVERYWHERE I GO, i CHANGE THE PLACE. Who the nyerk cares if you get killed 5-8 times in a hour in the same spot, we all do when we're farming, nobody nyerking cares, you're just a bot who is part of a quest, try actually doing pvp and dying 40 times or more in 1 hour and not getting pissed off.

I never said asmos do not play, i said we're always less man which is true, at that hour we used to be more, cause all the elyos were sleeping or idk honestly, but now, theres elyos zerging around lakrum 24/7. I dont know if you're honestly stupid or what, im not sure how to explain you to this point THAT THIS IS NOT ABOUT OPEN WORLD FARMING AND GETTING KILLED, IS ABOUT DOING DAILY PVP QUESTS AND GET ZERGED EVERYWHERE YOU GO, IF YOU'RE IN THE SAME PLACE FOR HOURS PEOPLE WILL COME TROUGH TO DO THEIR QUEST AND KILL YOU THATS OBVIOUS. try doing a quest on ELYO SIDE, and not get zerged by 4 different legion zerging groups, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA CAUSE YOU'RE NOT AN OPEN WORLD PVPER, AND ELYOS DONT COME TO OUR SIDE ALONE, THEY ONLY COME IN GROUPS. 

Idk why cant you accept you dont belong to this section, but once again, attention seeker.

1 hour ago, Nas-KT said:

Dude you're getting killed in a static place, this is the difference, IM DOING PVP, IM ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO 1v1 AND I GET ZERGED EVERYWHERE I GO, i CHANGE THE PLACE. Who the nyerk cares if you get killed 5-8 times in a hour in the same spot, we all do when we're farming, nobody nyerking cares, you're just a bot who is part of a quest, try actually doing pvp and dying 40 times or more in 1 hour and not getting pissed off.

I never said asmos do not play, i said we're always less man which is true, at that hour we used to be more, cause all the elyos were sleeping or idk honestly, but now, theres elyos zerging around lakrum 24/7. I dont know if you're honestly stupid or what, im not sure how to explain you to this point THAT THIS IS NOT ABOUT OPEN WORLD FARMING AND GETTING KILLED, IS ABOUT DOING DAILY PVP QUESTS AND GET ZERGED EVERYWHERE YOU GO, IF YOU'RE IN THE SAME PLACE FOR HOURS PEOPLE WILL COME TROUGH TO DO THEIR QUEST AND KILL YOU THATS OBVIOUS. try doing a quest on ELYO SIDE, and not get zerged by 4 different legion zerging groups, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA CAUSE YOU'RE NOT AN OPEN WORLD PVPER, AND ELYOS DONT COME TO OUR SIDE ALONE, THEY ONLY COME IN GROUPS. 

Idk why cant you accept you dont belong to this section, but once again, attention seeker.

T-T-Triple triggered CRITICAL HIT.

You think because 1v1 is the way of the private server you came from <------ random guess probably wrong but i will make assumptions anyway because all your posts are just your own assumptions. I spent plenty of time completing my daily quests solo as well as in groups if i need to group up. Its not the games fault or the communities fault that you can not 3v1 like other Assassins could on the server.

All in all what i am getting is your not a PvPer either your a Flex player that thinks 1v1 = the only style of PvP style if you do not 1v1 you can not be considered a PvP in a genre built on group gameplay systems.

If you see someone who has zerged you in the past out and about solo and he is being attacked by another player do you also attack him? By the way you talk i can 100% say you would attack them there is 0 doubt in my mind with how triggered you get here on the forums you take it in to your gaming as well. I am going to go 1 step further and go your the type to wait till they use RS and they are at like 50% health then jump out fully buffed knowing they will not be able to RS your burst then spam ?. Am i wrong here? nah probably not.

Archived