Elyos Asmo Situation

Nas-KT

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

T-T-Triple triggered CRITICAL HIT.

You think because 1v1 is the way of the private server you came from <------ random guess probably wrong but i will make assumptions anyway because all your posts are just your own assumptions. I spent plenty of time completing my daily quests solo as well as in groups if i need to group up. Its not the games fault or the communities fault that you can not 3v1 like other Assassins could on the server.

All in all what i am getting is your not a PvPer either your a Flex player that thinks 1v1 = the only style of PvP style if you do not 1v1 you can not be considered a PvP in a genre built on group gameplay systems.

If you see someone who has zerged you in the past out and about solo and he is being attacked by another player do you also attack him? By the way you talk i can 100% say you would attack them there is 0 doubt in my mind with how triggered you get here on the forums you take it in to your gaming as well. I am going to go 1 step further and go your the type to wait till they use RS and they are at like 50% health then jump out fully buffed knowing they will not be able to RS your burst then spam ?. Am i wrong here? nah probably not.

Dude, do you even read something? or you just answer what you want just to keep discussing, cause at this point you lost the conversation and dont even know what to say anymore. I never said people shouldnt group up, im saying you guys dont know other way to play besides that, but yeah, start making assumptions, i dont do any of the things you said because i like pvp, i dont find enjoying jumping on someone who is half hp and has no rs, whats the point ? i prefer to jump equally, but you guys dont know that as your attitude is zerging when you get killed, so idk what are you pointing fingers at, you're admiting yourself you ask for help to do your dailies, just the classic zerging elyo that doesnt stand getting killed some times and cries to his friends for help, thats the difference, i dont zerg. Try again kid, and if you feel like you're good, tell me where you farm and we can 1v1.

12 hours ago, Nas-KT said:

Dude, do you even read something? or you just answer what you want just to keep discussing, cause at this point you lost the conversation and dont even know what to say anymore. I never said people shouldnt group up, im saying you guys dont know other way to play besides that, but yeah, start making assumptions, i dont do any of the things you said because i like pvp, i dont find enjoying jumping on someone who is half hp and has no rs, whats the point ? i prefer to jump equally, but you guys dont know that as your attitude is zerging when you get killed, so idk what are you pointing fingers at, you're admiting yourself you ask for help to do your dailies, just the classic zerging elyo that doesnt stand getting killed some times and cries to his friends for help, thats the difference, i dont zerg. Try again kid, and if you feel like you're good, tell me where you farm and we can 1v1.

That moment when you run out of cool things to say so you start saying kid and 1v1 me bru :).

If your constantly being killed 3v1 5v1 and can not complete your quest then that is just stupidity to stay solo at that point. If you spend 2 hours only running in to groups of 3-5+ then OFC i am going to group up. This is at 5am you know the time you said asmo's are never on...OMEGALUL.  Before you go that is a PREMADE group and get triggered again i am talking about when you see 2-3 asmos farming you get attacked by a 3rd or 4th then the other 3 converge on you and attack you now they know that they have the numbers advantage. 

I will 1v1 you but i will do it the way i play it will naturally happen at some point in time. You should find me pretty quick because you know you traverse the entire map and all. Not to mention you also play at 5am since you know so much about this time period and all. 

11 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

That moment when you run out of cool things to say so you start saying kid and 1v1 me bru :).

If your constantly being killed 3v1 5v1 and can not complete your quest then that is just stupidity to stay solo at that point. If you spend 2 hours only running in to groups of 3-5+ then OFC i am going to group up. This is at 5am you know the time you said asmo's are never on...OMEGALUL.  Before you go that is a PREMADE group and get triggered again i am talking about when you see 2-3 asmos farming you get attacked by a 3rd or 4th then the other 3 converge on you and attack you now they know that they have the numbers advantage. 

I will 1v1 you but i will do it the way i play it will naturally happen at some point in time. You should find me pretty quick because you know you traverse the entire map and all. Not to mention you also play at 5am since you know so much about this time period and all. 

Yeah so you're basically another zerging elyo, ty for admiting it, just stop quoting, its boring to this point to keep reading the same stuff and answering you the same even tho you cant retain anything and you're bringing up the same excuses again and again.

Step off and stop embarassing yourself, you're not understanding anything, you're just another kid who wants to feel he's right by repeating and repeating even tho i've answered you this before....

13 hours ago, Nas-KT said:

Yeah so you're basically another zerging elyo, ty for admiting it, just stop quoting, its boring to this point to keep reading the same stuff and answering you the same even tho you cant retain anything and you're bringing up the same excuses again and again.

Step off and stop embarassing yourself, you're not understanding anything, you're just another kid who wants to feel he's right by repeating and repeating even tho i've answered you this before....

I dunno about you but a discussion has 2 sides to it and information being said will overlap due to their really being not much to discuss in this situation. I am cementing the personal experiences as an elyos that asmo's zerg as well and the best way to deal with that is to group up and a good way to deal with said zergs is to group up. 

All your replies are trying to Flex 1v1, Your not someone who PvPs because you do not 1v1 in open world gear based game and my personal favorite Elyos zerg but asmos do not when they attack an elyos in 3 separate groups that is just a pre-made . Other then that your just saying my side of the discussion has non factor elements with no facts to back it up.

Adding delusional thoughts on how your ideal Aion should look when in reality we are playing an MMORPG group orientated game.  If you want to flex 1v1 go to arena you know the area that is designed for 1v1 content not random encounter content...Wait i forgot you can not choose a winning fight there... You are no PvPer either your a daily quest chaser AKA seeking only winning fights what true PvPer does this LEL. 

You know what, Now that i look back at what your replies have been i can confirm i have embarrassed myself. Its embarrassing replying to someone who comes to a genre built on group game play complaining about 1v1 situations in an area that is built for random encounters. Maybe i will stop.

P.S Sorry for getting a triple triggering on you i did not know this games 1v1 flex encounters brings your life meaning. You do you and just be as happy as you can be.

9 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I dunno about you but a discussion has 2 sides to it and information being said will overlap due to their really being not much to discuss in this situation. I am cementing the personal experiences as an elyos that asmo's zerg as well and the best way to deal with that is to group up and a good way to deal with said zergs is to group up. 

All your replies are trying to Flex 1v1, Your not someone who PvPs because you do not 1v1 in open world gear based game and my personal favorite Elyos zerg but asmos do not when they attack an elyos in 3 separate groups that is just a pre-made . Other then that your just saying my side of the discussion has non factor elements with no facts to back it up.

Adding delusional thoughts on how your ideal Aion should look when in reality we are playing an MMORPG group orientated game.  If you want to flex 1v1 go to arena you know the area that is designed for 1v1 content not random encounter content...Wait i forgot you can not choose a winning fight there... You are no PvPer either your a daily quest chaser AKA seeking only winning fights what true PvPer does this LEL. 

You know what, Now that i look back at what your replies have been i can confirm i have embarrassed myself. Its embarrassing replying to someone who comes to a genre built on group game play complaining about 1v1 situations in an area that is built for random encounters. Maybe i will stop.

Yeah this just show that troughout all the conversation you have just said what you think without caring what the other persons says, if you want to do that, then go online and start discussing with random people, forums are for people who have an open mind, i've told like like 5 times that the problem is the difference on quantity, asmos cant zerg as much as elyos do cause theres not enough of them, but everytime i tell you this, you just dodge the theme and go to something like what you just said "its a group orientated game", yeah nobody's arguing that, but you dont seem to understand that there should be some chance to 1v1, i mean you guys kill us all the time 3v1 5v1, theres not as much asmos zerging as there's elyos, thats the problem, which you dont want to admit, idk why cause its a fact, just join a siege on asmo side and a siege on elyo side and you'll see you guys are twice what we're, but w/e, talking to you its like talking to a 12 yold kid who doesnt want to admit he's wrong cause there fellows elyos are going to think he's ridiculous, keep saying the same thing over and over man, its pathetic to see your argument over and over again, once you understand what im telling you, you'll come up with a serious answer, and not some "you're not a pvper cause you wanna win fights only", even tho i told you i play 3 times more actual time than you...

On 16/02/2019 at 2:00 PM, Nas-KT said:

Can ANYONE WHO HAS ANY KIND OF POWER IN THIS GAME LOCK THE CREATION OF ELYOS IN KATALAM? Im tired of walking in open world  being constantly killed 3v1 2v1 5v2 ETC, and its always the same, elyos just walk 3m and theres another elyo there to help him, AND WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE FACT THAT THEY'RE THREE TIMES MORE PLAYERS ON SIEGE, Everytime, its 300 vs 100, but yeah, they just call us rubbish faction cause we need buff when the numbers arent even equal.

GIVE AN ASNWER TO THIS OR I'LL SPAM IT UNTIL I GET BANNED

They need the buff to win lakrum siege too. 

Gearup. Make an aliiance and gor zerg them(its funny btw). 

Just now, Nas-KT said:

This section always will be one sided, so just w/e, hope something changes with server transfers

What's going to change is that Elyos with $$ will transfer to KT and Asmos with $$ will transfer to DN. That's just human nature. The majority of people would like a balanced to easier time. Very few sign up for taking the harder path.

• 1 month later...

Archived