Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 20, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Broken Hearts will continue for two more weeks.
  • An issue where Broken Hearts event items obtained from instances not dropping for all members of the party will be fixed.
  • An issue where some event items were not properly stacking will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

a9ke9tjzp7g21.jpg UdC916fn_vVTB1hBbalNyvntwxonTGid9IHtOOID a70xqjrjrkg21.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the survey for 2 mended hearts, now can you give us a survey for 1000 transparent transformation scrolls while we wait for a fix to this transformation system. It shouldn't be a privilege to play the characters we made. Also can you reduce the kinah cost of the weekly transformation scroll contracts from 9.9mill to 99000 kinah. Other regions don't charge ridiculous prices, and its disappointing to spend a huge amount of kinah to get bad transforms. That or give us each an ancient transform we can use. I already got an ultimate firebrand staff before an attack speed ancient contract, that just shows how bad the system is right now.

Also we need help on Asmodian side, we are having too much trouble trying to win Anomos and get ultimate Kibrium. We are paying 10 times more with 10 times less supply, its not fair.

We need action from you ncsoft

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

@Cyan

Thats how you guys Administrate a game?
Pretending you guys didnt sad January then Middle Febuary?

Wow. How great GMs, Community Managers you guys are.

Where is your boss so we can tell him to Fire you already?

Unfortunately coding character transfers to work with new systems is pretty difficult. Because of this, and many other factors, it's been pushed back a few times. This didn't happen because we wanted to delay it, it's just what has to happen some times. Sorry it hasn't gone out when we originally communicated, but there's been several people working to get it completely finished as soon as they could. 

As for the events, buff the rewards because they are very lack luster. Do something good for this game please, you are getting paid for it. Hime needs to say something, we long for her voice.

I mean those mended hearts gave me 50% drop rate which is decent and then the other 1k shards. Like really 16k worth of kinah? It should be 50k shards atleast, why the need to be so stingy.

All the week with this Heart Boxes bug and you only give us TWO MISERABLE HEARTS PER ACCOUNT. I always run all the instances with my main and alts, I lost many boxes in group ones, what kind of joke is this? 

The rewards are not even good, the event is bug and only give us two hearts as reward, what the hell?! I'm angry >:C

2 minutes ago, Bellwyn-KT said:

All the week with this Heart Boxes bug and you only give us TWO MISERABLE HEARTS PER ACCOUNT. I always run all the instances with my main and alts, I lost many boxes in group ones, what kind of joke is this? 

The rewards are not even good, the event is bug and only give us two hearts as reward, what the hell?! I'm angry >:C

The rewards have great items. If they at least just took out the berdin's stars & shards or turned up the drop rate for the skins, it would be fine. Or..put the skins to be available for purchase on the BCM..

10 minutes ago, Bellwyn-KT said:

Do you buy E's? Then what is your problem?

Do you not buy E"s. Well the chance to get one is lower then the chance to get a vinna. 82 boxes opened 0 E's. You probably would of only gotten 1 or 2 anyways.

16 minutes ago, Noona-DN said:

The rewards have great items. If they at least just took out the berdin's stars & shards or turned up the drop rate for the skins, it would be fine. Or..put the skins to be available for purchase on the BCM..

I got 3 boxes of skins already, I don't even like it lol. With shards, if at least were idk 10k shards well... but only 1k sucks. The only things I see that worth were the Daevanion Skill Box and Leg/Ult Stones. Berdin's Lucky Stars and Berdin's Amulet should be removed from the existance. 

Transformation scrolls should also be in more quantity since they are used so much. I'm still angry for only two nyerk hearts

8 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Do you buy E's? Then what is your problem?

Do you not buy E"s. Well the chance to get one is lower then the chance to get a vinna. 82 boxes opened 0 E's. You probably would of only gotten 1 or 2 anyways.

I got like 10 E's with my toons, I got many boxes in MS. Probably got more if boxes were not bugged.

@Cyan

Let me see then. You are saying its hard code character transfer and sorry for the delay of it. But u didnt think about comunicating, as a community manager should do, this thing at the 13th of febuary, you thought it wasnt even worth it a post in this maintanance? 

Im ok with the delay, my point is you guys are like a black hole. You suck.

You dont know how to communicate simple information to the community and thats why your game is going to the bottom of the ocean. You suck as a communicator.

Taboo just like the shards. 

> Decreases the duration of transformations

> Transparent scrolls available only through BCM and events.

> All regions give 100 transparent scrolls for 5 gold bars in total (meaning 20 scrolls per 1 from bundle), we get 10 scrolls for 5 gold bars.

I really miss 5.8 sometimes.

I wasn't planning on logging in for a very long time to post on here but here I am. After a blundered "event" as an apology we got 2.... "2" Hearts on which I foolishly decided to open and got a major minion contract that you can get from instances and a stigma box which then if I proceed to try to +8 my stigma it will fail reducing my stigma back to 0.. Meanwhile watched KR have some event where the sm clicked on a cake and was getting numerous bundles. He opened them and got tons of daveion boxes which you can choose the skill and ultimate gear. Yes I know that's KR and yes I know this is NA. Still didn't make opening 2 hearts and receiving that crap any better.

Events like these could give out Stigma Enchantment stones instead of shards or berdins, I tried to + my Benevolence that was +7 but got a +5 instead. 

I really hate to say this but even EU got better events than us. Their Rusty Coin event allowed you to morph the coin with 1 Luna’s Light and gave out fairly okay rewards; I was lucky enough to get an Ancient xform that’s the same one I have here.

1 hour ago, Briearios-DN said:

I wasn't planning on logging in for a very long time to post on here but here I am. After a blundered "event" as an apology we got 2.... "2" Hearts on which I foolishly decided to open and got a major minion contract that you can get from instances and a stigma box which then if I proceed to try to +8 my stigma it will fail reducing my stigma back to 0.. Meanwhile watched KR have some event where the sm clicked on a cake and was getting numerous bundles. He opened them and got tons of daveion boxes which you can choose the skill and ultimate gear. Yes I know that's KR and yes I know this is NA. Still didn't make opening 2 hearts and receiving that crap any better.

NCWest doesn’t realize they have competition rising and keep ignoring player’s wishes. Why waste your hard earned money on this game that rewards you with a big fat 0 when you could spend that on a different game instead. I can see why battle royale games are so popular (or mobile games), I think it comes to the fact with the idea you start from 0 and make your way up every time. Hell, even Apex Legends got me hooked up, 9 hours a day is what I used to spend my time on Aion. Not this time.

If NCWest pulls itself together for once, the game could be very much playable regardless of limited content, and for that we need GOOD EVENTS, not this garbage.

so what about the previous questions about prestige and event? do I have to trawl through the last round of comments for last update when its not mentioned in this thread? but i will now... but if there is nothing extra for prestige then tomorrow I will not renew the contract you lured me into with the last event.

so what about the previous questions about prestige and event? do I have to trawl through the last round of comments for last update when its not mentioned in this thread? but i will now... but if there is nothing extra for prestige then tomorrow I will not renew the contract you lured me into with the last event.

so i did try to check but not a simple thing and well well well not what I expected! what a bunch of losers u ppl and minions are at NCSOFT... more like North Korea than  North America, what lousy franchise management! maybe i should learn Korean and play the  SK site instead? but i'm happy to be corrected if its the other way around :)  or I'm just plainly over reacting or wrong...in which case i apologize in advance...but do let me know

since when did moderation become censorship by obfuscation...if u try and search here in forum for weekly like for last weeks thread about maintenance 13 Feb with "weekly"  or various other attempts as the keyword to pick up the FEB 13 threads nothing comes up...nearest thing is early December 2018...but if you have posted to it or find someone who has u can eventually navigate to the conversations and pick up the threads if select/click all... but its not easy and once there its apparent apart from the negative comments all the positive stuff is lost to new ppl on the primary active thread here wtf are u thinking.

if i'm right this disgusts me beyond any game issues... i would appreciate a GM response...not moderation or... hide and hope we forget...and an answer on the prestige event thing as well seeing it wasn't answered as promised as far as I can tell behind the smokescreen of last week update thread or this one as yet :)

So much BS from @skythee-DN that I’m not even gonna bother to quote your post. Your “researching” skills are beyond laughable, next time just scroll down at the bottom and search through the archives. 

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/3-archive/

And if you think we’re being “censored”, then you clearly haven’t seen KR or EU forums. Stop spreading idiotic lies and rumors, NA is probably the most liberal place out of all regions where you can put out your opinion about the game/devs/publisher without any consequences unless you’re attacking someone personally or much worse than that.

You kids arent paying for these things y'all are requesting so why dont y'all just stop bitching about oh this isn't here yet and you said it will come out this month and blah blah blah and just shut up wait appreciate and post a thank you when it happens.

maybe ncsoft should shutdown the game and turn it back on when everything promised is available seeing as y'all cant wait lol.

Archived