Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 20, 2019

Recommended Posts

4rth consecutive week that I'm asking the same.... months we are asking the same. 

@Cyan, @Hime gonna ignore us another week again? what's going on with transparent transformation scrolls! why it's a luxury see or own character if it's the most BASIC thing in a RPG.... ROLE GAME.... UR CHARACTER..... 

why we need ask for months for change something in the game or some bugs and u dont answer or take years on fix it, but if it's a ncoin issue u run to fix it.

 

why I should to spend ncoins on this event if only give the worst items on the list.

WHY DON'T PUT THE GLITTERING COSTUMES ON BLACK CLOUD MARKET PLACE! WE HAVE YEARS..... YEAAAARS asking for it and nothing.... and now when we can get it, it's come in  an event with almost impossible chance of drop and chance to get it. forget we goin to spend ncoin on store if the rewards rate is the same as last event. it's like have 99.9999% chance to get broken ball crystal from event. 

STOP IGNORING US!

15 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

You kids arent paying for these things y'all are requesting so why dont y'all just stop bitching about oh this isn't here yet and you said it will come out this month and blah blah blah and just shut up wait appreciate and post a thank you when it happens.

maybe ncsoft should shutdown the game and turn it back on when everything promised is available seeing as y'all cant wait lol.

if u dont pay for it it's ur problem. if u are conformist and u like to play on nyerk system is ur problem. 

Edited by Sachibi-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valedia-DN said:

STOP CRYING AND JUST WAIT LOL!

oh... u kid seems start to play yesterday.... we are tired to wait for years a simple change. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no i've been here since 3.0 and yes ive posted my request several times over but they know about it and yes i thought when you post a request on forums the change will come right away but i learned thats not how it works and realizeed its a waiting game so just understand that is how it is and just enjoy what we have now and shut up and on a personal note my toons are the sexiest ones in the game but i have gotten over having to use the transformation scrolls only because thats just how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   
14 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Broken Hearts will continue for two more weeks.
  • An issue where Broken Hearts event items obtained from instances not dropping for all members of the party will be fixed.
  • An issue where some event items were not properly stacking will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

a9ke9tjzp7g21.jpg UdC916fn_vVTB1hBbalNyvntwxonTGid9IHtOOID a70xqjrjrkg21.jpg

Hi Cyan, I would like to take the opportunity to ask about another important subject.

I made a purchase of Black Cloud Coin and now the time for this to be processed is very large. 12 hours.

Besides the problems, besides the complaints of the players with the new version, besides the details such as the transformations. Now there is a new problem. The time to process a purchase is very large and this is not good for the game. Can you say anything about it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok now thats an issue worth the time because its about giving them your money and not getting what you bought.

What you should do is send a ticket rather than posting that on the forums.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

ok now thats an issue worth the time because its about giving them your money and not getting what you bought.

What you should do is send a ticket rather than posting that on the forums.

 

Do you even know how the game industry works? Cause u seem like a bootlicker or something.

Yes we gonna complain that how this industriy works. If you dont like its fine u can post you dont like and go do another thing.  But here are ppl that want fun out of this game. A good game but very bad administration.

Aion is a business, a service for the community. We are on our right to complain cause some of us pay. And for the ones who dosnt, they are on the right to. Thats what a community is about. 

So you dont like this way of action? FINE!

But dont you dare to make ppl stop doing it because you suck the balls of a bad administration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
13 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

Hi Cyan, I would like to take the opportunity to ask about another important subject.

I made a purchase of Black Cloud Coin and now the time for this to be processed is very large. 12 hours.

Besides the problems, besides the complaints of the players with the new version, besides the details such as the transformations. Now there is a new problem. The time to process a purchase is very large and this is not good for the game. Can you say anything about it?

 

 

12 hours isn't that out of the ordinary, sadly. First, check to see if your credit card was actually charged for the purchase. Couple of times I have thought I bought coin only for days later to still not have the coin or have the card charged. Second, try to use PayPal if you can rather than a credit card. For some reason, PayPal is much quicker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true hartless and maybe ncsoft should shutdown the game until EVERYONES complaint is met and lets see who crie nyerk and commit suicide because 1 thing ive learned about humans is that they ALWAYS find something to nyerk about.

boo whoo this boo whoo that wahhhh wahhha!SHUT UP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   

I will answer the above two questions.

The problem is not my credit card because the debt is recorded instantly. The problem is time.

I do not need to open a ticket because the NCS information is clear. They ask for a deadline of 12 hours.

The question here is time. Before (version 5.8) ... The process it was in a few minutes. Today is 12 o'clock.

If you buy a game in STEAM, in less than 1 minute you can download the game. This 12-hour time is not normal for virtual sales. This did not happen in AION 5.8. This happens in version 6.2 and I think this will weaken revenue of NCS with AION.

Gentlemen. My complaint is logical and valid. I am not against you and neither against NCS. It's the opposite. I want to help.

Here is an example. Sometimes I want to buy NCOIN to pick up a LUNA box and enter an instance with my friends (FM, BOS or PF). If I have to wait 12 hours to go, obviously I will not make the purchase because I want LUNA at that moment. You understand this?

There is a basic rule in the business world. 

Time is money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have not bought ncoin since god knows how long so i have nothing to say in that matter but as for the events i think ncsoft should have like a paid poll where as they post all the possible events for the year or month and let the players pay real money for the one they want and the highest event poll that wins is the event we will have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ksara if you know it takes 12 hrs then just buy the coins in advance.

PATIENCE AND IMPATIENT! WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

i am both but i know when to be which is needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ksara is right.  I remember when I would buy ncoins in the past I would literally wait less than a minute and would have them etc.

Now I wait until the next day.  What changed?  It just seems odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
1 minute ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

Now I wait until the next day.  What changed?  It just seems odd.

They're getting ready to either shut the game down or sell it to a different publisher. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
44 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I will answer the above two questions.

The problem is not my credit card because the debt is recorded instantly. The problem is time.

I do not need to open a ticket because the NCS information is clear. They ask for a deadline of 12 hours.

The question here is time. Before (version 5.8) ... The process it was in a few minutes. Today is 12 o'clock.

If you buy a game in STEAM, in less than 1 minute you can download the game. This 12-hour time is not normal for virtual sales. This did not happen in AION 5.8. This happens in version 6.2 and I think this will weaken revenue of NCS with AION.

Gentlemen. My complaint is logical and valid. I am not against you and neither against NCS. It's the opposite. I want to help.

Here is an example. Sometimes I want to buy NCOIN to pick up a LUNA box and enter an instance with my friends (FM, BOS or PF). If I have to wait 12 hours to go, obviously I will not make the purchase because I want LUNA at that moment. You understand this?

There is a basic rule in the business world. 

Time is money.

Your complaint is completely valid. In this day and age, transactions should be instant. They used to be in Aion. I have no idea what has changed, but something has and it isn't for the better.

That being said, complaining isn't going to fix your issue right this second.

Okay. So your card was charged and it's been 12 hours and you haven't received the coin. Your only choice is to send in a ticket and ask what is going on. You shouldn't have to, but you do. It's not fair. It's not right. But it's a fact.

In the future, try using PayPal. For some reason a PayPal transaction is instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

I hate to tell you guys this, but Cyan can't do anything at all, maybe just forward the messages but it'll get slapped away and thrown into the rubbish. They have better priorities like BnS, Lineage 2 and mobile games. I can imagine what's it like to know you're unable to do anything at all and listen to the community's frustrations. If you want blame, it's Hime and Gideon, they're his superiors and they kinda abandoned us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ksara-DN, Delay from credit card purchases. It does not do that for PayPal purchases, which is why PayPal BCcoin will get to you within a few minutes.

On 7/18/2018 at 6:43 PM, Cyan said:

We do have security measures in places for NCoin purchases. If, for some reason, the system needs to verify your payment it can take a little longer. This can happen for several reasons, but the most common is using new payment methods or purchasing NCoin for the first time.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   
48 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

ksara if you know it takes 12 hrs then just buy the coins in advance.

PATIENCE AND IMPATIENT! WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

i am both but i know when to be which is needed.

Valedia. Nor one neither the other. Do not judge me. I'm not doing this to you.
The problem I am informed is real. It was not like this before, so what's the point of being like this now? If you play some other MMO then you will realize that virtual sales are fast, they are virtually instantaneous. This delay means something important is happening. Maybe the billing system is now outsourced, I do not know, but I try be optimistic. Anyway, this whole time is bad for sales. This is a natural law of the market, it is not just my opinion. If it takes too long to acquire a product this is perceived with mistrust. When the customer is demotivated, he will think twice before making a new purchase.
In my humble opinion ... Have some errors against the potential that AION has and that means less money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bought some nc coins and observed a long response time between my payment being charged and my coins received.

i switched to buying nc coin game cards

if only there were a plethora of sites where nc coin cards were for sale and their transaction delay timings were instantaneous. 

you know, i bet a google search would help. but that's me talking out of my ear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

give us each an ancient transform we can use. I already got an ultimate firebrand staff before an attack speed ancient contract, that just shows how bad the system is right now.

Sad you didn't took advantage of a good event... by the second week of 6.2 i alrdy had 4 ancient contracts just farming halloween event :D

 

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not mistrust because its not like u paid for it and never gonna get it so my point is you bought it yes but u didnt get it yet so all you had to do is just contact csr and wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   
27 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I hate to tell you guys this, but Cyan can't do anything at all, maybe just forward the messages but it'll get slapped away and thrown into the rubbish. They have better priorities like BnS, Lineage 2 and mobile games. I can imagine what's it like to know you're unable to do anything at all and listen to the community's frustrations. If you want blame, it's Hime and Gideon, they're his superiors and they kinda abandoned us.

He can tell how this is being developed internally or say he has no information. I'm not charging anything directly, I'm just asking about it. It's been many months since AION 5.8. Cyano is the person who carries and brings the information. He is a bridge between client and NCS. He needs to know everything that bothers the customer even when he can not help ... he can take our issues up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look its your money and i was wrong for even adding my 2 cents in this matter ksara so i apologise for it but in the future try to understand that even you make ppl wait for things and its part of life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×