Weekly Server Maintenance - February 20, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valedia, last time I remember, you said you wouldn't talk on forums but here you are again, talking BS.

Unless you're gonna stick with the topic of weekly maintenance, leave.

Claiming you don't have a personal problem with me but accusing me of spying is something I do not easily forgive. Sides? It's all useless. You're part of the problem of the toxicity that's on DN-E. You're a disgrace. If you want to continue this petty talk, PM me, but I suggest you stop accusing people of random shit because you're upset people have fun with whatever's left of the game.

well if u want to take my general statement as a personal one then that's your problem, and as for the toxic thing i can just respond by saying i think your friends will remain as such if u stop being a follower and become something even you can be proud of because it's not too late Kubei.

I think your character is one of the majority and if you dont know what that means it means you be and or act according to the majority rather than self and that's why you're lame because we've never had words b4 but since most are against me here you go following the majority lol.lame!

On 2/20/2019 at 1:34 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Events like these could give out Stigma Enchantment stones instead of shards or berdins, I tried to + my Benevolence that was +7 but got a +5 instead. 

I really hate to say this but even EU got better events than us. Their Rusty Coin event allowed you to morph the coin with 1 Luna’s Light and gave out fairly okay rewards; I was lucky enough to get an Ancient xform that’s the same one I have here.

NCWest doesn’t realize they have competition rising and keep ignoring player’s wishes. Why waste your hard earned money on this game that rewards you with a big fat 0 when you could spend that on a different game instead. I can see why battle royale games are so popular (or mobile games), I think it comes to the fact with the idea you start from 0 and make your way up every time. Hell, even Apex Legends got me hooked up, 9 hours a day is what I used to spend my time on Aion. Not this time.

If NCWest pulls itself together for once, the game could be very much playable regardless of limited content, and for that we need GOOD EVENTS, not this garbage.

Let's not talk about cleric stigmas please. I also play a cleric and all my stigmas refused to get to even +5. Finally after getting them all to +7 I tired to +9. 23 stigmas later it was still +7 and never went to +8. I didn't even want to enchant my dps stigmas after that.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived