Classic server if NC do it how and why they should do it ?

Neleth-KT

5 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

And yet they got enough fund to invest a mobile game Legions of War xD

Don't be fooled by the bad graphic, the earnings (that you also posted in another thread) of the mobile games are 223 billion of qoq vs 12 billion of Aion. Aion it's a spit compared to the revenue of the mobile games, even cheaper to make. And I'm pretty sure that also Legions of War is doing well. We simply have to mourn the shift in the gaming industry. Mobile games bring money, classic MMOs not anymore.

I would also have liked a classic server of Aion, or even more, a better localised version of Aion, which doesn't only mean text in English, but features tailored for the western market. It didn't happen. We needed a different producer, not CEO, because communicating with devs and asking changes for the game you are responsible for, it's the producer's task. He couldn't have asked for a completely different game, sure, but more similar to our tastes, hell yes.

It's not that I'm against a classic server Neleth, I just don't think it will change anything on the long run. Old players would come back for few weeks, like they did for the 6.2. When the nostalgia effect will extinguish, they would quit again. Early versions of Aion weren't perfect as well.

6 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

And yes manage professionally can change fate of the server let say if they said will make transparent scrolls default today and luna skins back now ? Add a lot of BCM skins and price like RU add event every week and decent prize like EU will people come back and buy ? hell yes :x

That's your opinion. It might be true, we don't know. I don't play anymore and I can tell you that I wouldn't come back even with cheap transparent scrolls or cheaper skins. I didn't quit for these problems.

3 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

Don't be fooled by the bad graphic, the earnings (that you also posted in another thread) of the mobile games are 223 billion of qoq vs 12 billion of Aion. Aion it's a spit compared to the revenue of the mobile games, even cheaper to make. And I'm pretty sure that also Legions of War is doing well. We simply have to mourn the shift in the gaming industry. Mobile games bring money, classic MMOs not anymore.

I would also have liked a classic server of Aion, or even more, a better localised version of Aion, which doesn't only mean text in English, but features tailored for the western market. It didn't happen. We needed a different producer, not CEO, because communicating with devs and asking changes for the game you are responsible for, it's the producer's task. He couldn't have asked for a completely different game, sure, but more similar to our tastes, hell yes.

It's not that I'm against a classic server Neleth, I just don't think it will change anything on the long run. Old players would come back for few weeks, like they did for the 6.2. When the nostalgia effect will extinguish, they would quit again. Early versions of Aion weren't perfect as well.

That's your opinion. It might be true, we don't know. I don't play anymore and I can tell you that I wouldn't come back even with cheap transparent scrolls or cheaper skins. I didn't quit for these problems.

That future I admitted I don't know either all I know is classic got a chance to do something different and it might alive that's all I know xD
Most mmo news I got from this website https://mmoculture.com/ yep 90% of it is mobile now :P

I believed the best selling Aion region is RU because they offering everything with affordable price I don't understand why NA price is so high when cost making of skins,items beside designing is nothing.

The best thing I believed Aion can do is get former players back not seeking for new players.

Archived