WHY ARE U PROMOTING THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR???

HeartfuIIy-DN

6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Zeyra-KT.. stop looking for nastiness where there is none. Relax.

Aly please be respectful, you have been spreading your opinions in every thread for I don't know how long. You don't share what I think? maybe don't agree with the the possible solutions that I share? then say that, but don't tell me what to think, why you send me to relax? Is just rude. I don't see anything nasty but ppl ninjaing others, the "lack of emphaty"? is not nasty, is the sence I get when I read some comments. Once in a while I come and share some understanding with someone that is having a bad time in game. Or go to suggestion box and drop an idea (that is exactly what is for). Is that being unrelaxed?

Since we are in the mood of telling ppl what to do...

Be happy and let ppl be!

5 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Do I need to reference Karen/Gargoyle of Siel?

Too late, I just did.

There was also that guy on Katalam Elyos(?) who'd ninja stuff in 5.X. Fascimedes? I don't remember exactly. I think he had to buy a name change because no one would run with him anymore.

The only time I ever saw NCsoft step in involving a "ninja looter" was back when Bakarma's PA was the shit and a super rare drop, and a guy kicked all the people out of his group right before the boss died. He linked the PA and said he'd gotten it. There was a huge hullabaloo about it, and it turned out no PA had dropped.

I got ninja looted on back in 1.9. Kromede's dagger. I expect nothing less out of players of most games. It sucks, but NCsoft never dealt with it back then, when there was even more crying and valid reasons to cry over ninja'ing, and I strongly doubt they will now.

Just now, Timmain-KT said:

There was also that guy on Katalam Elyos(?) who'd ninja stuff in 5.X. Fascimedes? I don't remember exactly. I think he had to buy a name change because no one would run with him anymore.

The only time I ever saw NCsoft step in involving a "ninja looter" was back when Bakarma's PA was the shit and a super rare drop, and a guy kicked all the people out of his group right before the boss died. He linked the PA and said he'd gotten it. There was a huge hullabaloo about it, and it turned out no PA had dropped.

I got ninja looted on back in 1.9. Kromede's dagger. I expect nothing less out of players of most games. It sucks, but NCsoft never dealt with it back then, when there was even more crying and valid reasons to cry over ninja'ing, and I strongly doubt they will now.

Yeaaah, I've been on the end of being ninja'd before on items I need too. I was younger, took to LFG but it honestly turned out it's just the luck of the draw. There's more RNG to Aion than we think! lmao

6 minutes ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Yeaaah, I've been on the end of being ninja'd before on items I need too. I was younger, took to LFG but it honestly turned out it's just the luck of the draw. There's more RNG to Aion than we think! lmao

Man, I submitted a ticket about it to NCsoft and essentially got told too bad. :(

I was playing on New Zikel Elyos at the time. Probably the biggest hive of scum and villainy I've ever dealt with in any game. Quit the game for several weeks until they opened the transfers again, so I could leave.

I am pretty sure i saw some kind of system in another game to avoid this. After the team get an item the roll menu have 3 options. The obvious "Pass" one, and 2 more. everyone has the "I want it" option (with other name) and it works the same way that our "Roll". But if you can really wear the item, you will have unlocked another one. something like "I need it" option. Obviously the game will take into consideration between the "I need it" rolls and if nobody pressed those will just go to the rng from the "I want it" people. 

Something like that could be really usefull here. That would avoid some unfair situations. Of course you will still have the overgeared players with the right class rolling on items that may be usefull for another one also in the right class. 

About this issue with "ninjas", NCsoft does not care so much. We had this issue in Aion 4.X and before. At least at some point in 3.X they changed the loot system to avoid the old ninjas. In the past, after killing the mob if somebody left the group and looted it so fast, no roll option appeared cause he/she wasn´t in a group. So that person just took the item and left. After that, even if you leave the group, the roll option will go to all the people who was in the group in the moment he died. Not perfect. but was something. 

But I understand why some people is really upset for this situation. I suffered from ninjas in my first days in the game, when a Gladiator took all my chain items from Dark Poeta... and he died a lot after that. But the official policy about this is that everyone is free to roll on all the items no matter what. So are we, the players, who decided to play in a diplomatic "class roll" way. But they really do not care. 

may GM's and players never interact because i know wallet players have GM's in there pockets cuz i remember when i had a topic about woo being a snitch it got removed right away lol.

believe me when i tell you that in every mmo there is atleast 1 player that a gm listens to lol.

17 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

Man, I submitted a ticket about it to NCsoft and essentially got told too bad. :(

I was playing on New Zikel Elyos at the time. Probably the biggest hive of scum and villainy I've ever dealt with in any game. Quit the game for several weeks until they opened the transfers again, so I could leave.

Original Siel wasn't too bad. It was a pretty great/fair/active/balanced server until the first merge. After than things kind of went to crap so we bailed and went to Azphel-E.. where things seemed a bit better. Come back to Siel after a few months and it's a bloody cess pool... The game's communities honestly took a WILD turn toward the end of the 1.x era. Probably just because it takes time to develop and recognize personalities in the beginning.. But it seems to be the common trend in people.

Except on FF14 for some reason... everyone's so bloody nice. 

1 hour ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Original Siel wasn't too bad. It was a pretty great/fair/active/balanced server until the first merge. After than things kind of went to crap so we bailed and went to Azphel-E.. where things seemed a bit better. Come back to Siel after a few months and it's a bloody cess pool... The game's communities honestly took a WILD turn toward the end of the 1.x era. Probably just because it takes time to develop and recognize personalities in the beginning.. But it seems to be the common trend in people.

Except on FF14 for some reason... everyone's so bloody nice. 

Yeah, pre-merge was bad enough on some servers. Post-merge was something else, and then NCsoft's mismanagement of faction balance didn't help, and everyone turned into salt pillars. :/

FFXIV is interesting. They're either really nice, or they are horrible humans. There is no inbetween.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:21 AM, Timmain-KT said:

Yeah, pre-merge was bad enough on some servers. Post-merge was something else, and then NCsoft's mismanagement of faction balance didn't help, and everyone turned into salt pillars. :/

FFXIV is interesting. They're either really nice, or they are horrible humans. There is no inbetween.

Fortunately, me and my friend (some others are joining us from our Aion "group") are the "horrible humans", but we mind our tongues around most people. When we come across someone who could pass for an incel we're basically prepared to have a good chuckle. That's the nice thing about having an expansive sense of humour... 

Thankfully, it's easy to fall in with good people in FF14.
It's also equally unlucky to be able to easily fall in with furries too.... as my friend discovered by joining his new FC's discord. lmfao, never seen him drop a tag so fast.

1 hour ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Fortunately, me and my friend (some others are joining us from our Aion "group") are the "horrible humans", but we mind our tongues around most people. When we come across someone who could pass for an incel we're basically prepared to have a good chuckle. That's the nice thing about having an expansive sense of humour... 

Thankfully, it's easy to fall in with good people in FF14.
It's also equally unlucky to be able to easily fall in with furries too.... as my friend discovered by joining his new FC's discord. lmfao, never seen him drop a tag so fast.

Oh, no, lol. xD

Yeah, I played with some good people. One was just too hardcore with the game, and he made it unpleasant for me, so I eventually just stopped logging in. :/

I do miss my dragoon, though.

1 hour ago, Timmain-KT said:

Oh, no, lol. xD

Yeah, I played with some good people. One was just too hardcore with the game, and he made it unpleasant for me, so I eventually just stopped logging in. :/

I do miss my dragoon, though.

The guy I play with usually goes a little too hardcore a little early. We have trouble playing Apex together because of it but he does quite well on Overwatch when we work as a team.
Some things people don't seem to realize is that being really good at any game you're playing -with- people comes from communicating with them and playing with like-minded perspectives. 

I made an alt, started leveling a White Mage since OW got me into healing. It's nice to actually have so much control and power and be the defining factor in your teams success and I was a tank on Aion for like 6 years so... 

I also have my level cap Dragoon and a 60 something BLM. Good times.

Archived