Farming Kinah

Preservants-KT

So, in order to farm kinah i have to have multiple bots farming for me overnight and all day long ? how are they doing ? doing all the instances of the week only gets you 6mils, farming for 3 hours gets you 10mils, a reroll of a ultimate piece is 500k, 100 ancient crafting codex  almost a millon........ can someone help me out as far as i know botting is ilegal in this game but there is more than 50 bots farming all day long and i see them every single day and not get ban ?????? someone explain please how are you supposed to make kinah. if botting doesnt get you ban, so. please someone give me a botting program. Please help. im desesperate!!

We’re supposed to report the bots, XignCode is also supposed to monitor and send feedback to the staff if someone is using a third party tool, but you guessed it, that’s not happening obviously.

Your best bet is to do Luna instances as much as possible and then craft kinah boxes which can give you at least 5mil.

I would risk to say that Bot owners in most cases do not play the game anymore, and why i think so? Because they Do get banned, is not a quick process it takes weeks sometimes with luck several days but their accounts do get ban in the end, they just make more.

its a side job for them, they sell the kinah for real money.

@StaNooblaitK-KT is not our job but we have tools available that only takes a few seconds of our time to use. 

The Commands Report Gold seller and Report autohunting.

As we all know support sucks and they take their sweet time getting shiet done. So if you want to speed up the process you need to send some evidence to them.

For example during alchemy event there was a guy in sanctum boting the NPC with 6 accounts at same time, i recorded a 10 min video sent a mega link to support and bam! Less than 36 hours later bots were gone.

@Preservants-KT about kinah farming Zombie Beach is one of the best, go there with as many accounts as u can log in, sell the ancient kubrium,  evolve the bronze cubics to gold and sell.

@DevilNest-KT have had people tell me they reported and sent evidence of someone botting for like 3 months and they were still there. I won't try and fix the problem. I'll say it nyerk them. They can either give some the players who are trustworthy and long term veterans some ability to take care of bots. They don't care for the game so I won't either. I'm just here for the ride with my buddies to have fun like old times. BoS is fun cuz we can always force a sacrifice. It's great.

Bots have made it impossible to make kinah, and the luna kinah bundles require over $10 worth of luna mats to craft them for 5m 90% of the time.  You need to buy lockbox keys and collect 10 coins for 15m guaranteed and possibly 100m if you're lucky.  Bots have broke the entire system and just generate more money for NCSoft and the kinah sellers.  It's a win-win for them, don't be fooled.

Archived