One of the WORST garbage mmorpgs I've ever played

5s21A194-DN

Let me start this topic by saying that my tolerance for MMORPGs is quite high, I've seen and played and even enjoyed some games of rather questionable quality in the past (Revelation Online, Asta, Black Gold and many more) ... However, in my 15 years of mmorpg playing I've never experienced a game with a worse design, bugs, overall feeling of cheapness. 

I'm playing for 3 days, and this might be the first mmorpg that literally made me RAGE QUIT after I enjoyed it at first. The graphics are amazing, the character design bad ass, equipment looked gorgeous even on lower levels (something that I love is a well designed equipment), animations & combos all looked amazing and the gameplay was fine until ... Until I hit lv75. 

After hitting lv75, it feels like the game design was tossed over to the programmer's 7 year old child who never played a single game in his life. Quests for some reason went from giving me 100mil exp per quest, to 20 mil exp per quest despite requiring same if not even more mobs to beat all the while I had to compete with A DOZEN BOTS per area for each and every nyerk mob. What a nyerk waste of time, especially when you reward the player with nice and fast leveling and then hit him with the bullshit finish 50 quests to get the same amount of % you'd normally get from a single quest outside Lakrum. 

Why the need to punish me and test my patience when I am that close to achieving my goal in this broken, poorly translated game? Maybe I would go over the bug that made me teleport several times in a row whenever I tried walking off a cliff which also got me killed plenty of times, maybe I wouldn't mind the extremely idiotic and poorly explained systems in this game or why certain combo skills work in a chain while others don't, maybe I wouldn't mind the fact that some non-quest mobs follow you FOREVER but the quest ones lose their aggro if you walk out of their pissing range, maybe I wouldn't mind the fact that the quests are boring, cheap, repeat after repeat and that there was no gear variation besides every 25 levels - I would be willing to go over all of these and many more if and ONLY if they didn't royally nyerk up the last area for any new player and make it a punishment for getting lv75 instead of a reward. A person suggested I should venture into a solo dungeon (dungeon which entrance is located inside a nyerking camp btw, so imaginative), I went inside that dungeon and spent 30 minutes clearing same mobs over and over again until I got to the end where the boss killed me in 2 shots with an area wide ice aoe that I had no clue how to dodge. 

Just lazy, poor, overall cheap & garbage. I am glad the cash shop was so horrible I found nothing to buy, because yesterday I wanted to support the game - today I am uninstalling it and hope no new player ever goes through the boring, rubbish gameplay I had to go through. 

I'm only writing this topic because so far not a single mmorpg made me rage quit before I could even hit the max level. 

13 minutes ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

I like how most of us crap on Aion all day long, every day, and this guy makes a single post to express his (and all our) frustrations and people just act like he's whining... Lol.

Because he went on and on in lfg before coming here -- and when he was doing it in lfg, he was much ruder to PEOPLE (not just the game) than he is in this post. He's not some saint.

And crying about the game before even reaching cap is...special. We cry and whine about it, but I like to believe we've played/been playing the game long enough to do so.

I didn't like BDO, but I also never reached cap, and it'd be unfair of me to go into some angst-filled tirade about a game I never actually "played."

Didn't say he was a Saint, I highly doubt any of us here are, I'm sure it was hell to deal with in LFG, bbbbuuuuuuut he's still not wrong and it really only does get worse and -we- know that........soooo.... how do you imagine he'd feel once he got on the topic of end game issues?

Probably like us :)

Also Timmy, I don't know if I agree that seniority is what allows us the ability to gripe; I think that rests with how the game is made. 

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Game can be improved, not the publishers. I knew 6.x would be slaughtered in the west, didn't expect both NA/EU to make that happen.

How you think 7.0 or 6.5 will be in the west ? Improved ? people accept it ?

To be honest the main reason I don't like 6.0 and 4.8 so much because of skins

4.8 removed RB(shoulder),AM/EF and Kahrun skins
5.3 removed Ville skins
6.0 massive removed of skins and white is untradable plus transformation made me super hate about 6.0

The problem wouldn't be this massive if skins stayed just remove the maps add portals to instances.
Only way I see to stop this hate is bring all skins back then nobody will care how many maps they destroyed.

the game is not so easy to understand for new players now. For many of us those instances were easy cause we are already familiar with the game. Also leveling so fast without having time to learn how to play, how to use skills, how to play in a group, how to get your gear... is a real problem. And it is the same since some years ago. 

I think that was your problem here. Everything was so easy to that point. low level instances are just a joke and you can do them even in autoattack. But then you reach the last map and if you do not have practice to know wich skills are better, wich ones do more damage, wich ones are more CC style, you will just click them randomly and will do almost nothing. Also the previous gear is really small to start there. 

Also I do not know why you said Revelation Online is a bad game. The idea, desing and mechanics are really good. The main issue there is the lack of defined roles, everything is a rush there and they made it totally P2W from the start losing so many players in the first 2 months. But the population the first weeks there was so huge and I never saw something like that here. 

anyway the nickname in code could suggest that or he is an old player from before the merge, or he just left and erased everything so prob wont read any answers here. 

I don't even understand why they have levels on this game. Leveling up is supposed to teach you how to play a game well as you go. And it should be an accomplishment to get to max level. They just don't know what they're doing, they're either going to make it take a year to get to max level, or a few hours. You should make the game so if someone plays a couple hours a day, they get one level. The way your game is set up, just delete all the maps except one, start everyone at lvl 80 and they only get to pick a dog, cat, sheep, or a penguin. Everything about this game is the opposite of how to make a good mmorpg. I wouldn't even call Aion an MMORPG anymore. It's more like a moba game now with RNG, it's the worst. What's the point of letting people start the game and go around killing everything with one hit? I tried to level a new character in 6.2, and when everything was dying before I could even learn how my skills work I quit.

Are you sure is a post merge name? 

I know everyone got one of those nicknames post merge. but... What happens with your nickname if you delete your toon or the whole account? Before the merge I saw some players with one of those names with numbers due to some issue or temporal ban or something. Maybe if I delete my main toon (don´t even dream about that, just saying :P ) in all my post here instead of Azzmaria, a code nickname will appear. 

or I am wrong?

Archived