One of the WORST garbage mmorpgs I've ever played

5s21A194-DN

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Are you sure is a post merge name? 

I know everyone got one of those nicknames post merge. but... What happens with your nickname if you delete your toon or the whole account? Before the merge I saw some players with one of those names with numbers due to some issue or temporal ban or something. Maybe if I delete my main toon (don´t even dream about that, just saying :P ) in all my post here instead of Azzmaria, a code nickname will appear. 

or I am wrong?

I believe if you delete your name, then it shows GenericUser on the forums.

However, this person could have bought this account.

People complain so much. The leveling is fine. The learning how to play is fine. 

One of my friends was complaining about Mirash. That he couldn't kill the last boss because the boss would kill him instantly using a spell that he couldn't run from. Then I asked him if he at very least took the time to go on youtube or if he did search for some guide, he said no. Laziness.

People want everything handed to them now a days.

I do not expect, nor do I desire to have anything handed to me. I like working for my gains. But I also prefer a game that doesn't punish me for wanting to play it.

Regardless of how long the OP has been playing, I think most of his complaints are valid. Yes, his criticisms would carry a lot more weight if he had played the game for longer than three foolish days, but I understand his frustration.

voltric the fact that this person only needed 3 days to decide lets me know that he knows what he wants and based his decision on his own opinion and in doing so he cannot be wrong.

what you kids need to understand is yes the game is much easier atm but we are veteran players and know the game was in a better state years ago so leave these new comers alone to rant whine and w/e else because they are right.

9 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

voltric the fact that this person only needed 3 days to decide..

And that's just the point. He has a merge name, which is impossible to get without having played when we last had a merge. So he lied. This isn't some new guy that played for 3 days and qq can't figure anything out. This is an old player who returned to the game. He probably has the same complaints that we all do. Things like.. the transform system is meh and kinah is hard to come by. He blames the game for his warping around, but Aion has always been poorly optimized and laggy as all get out. And he knows that.. because he isn't new. Aion has always had a bot problem. Some patches are worse and some better for bots, but they have never gone away completely. And he knows this because he is an older player. Hell. He complains about getting killed in Mirash and didn't bother to look at YouTube for a video? The ladders all around didn't give him some clue that he needed to do something when the boss does the huge wind up skill? But being someone who has played Aion before -and- says he has played MMOs for 15 years, he couldn't see he needed to do -something- and then go look up what that something is?

Smh.

Archived