Weekly Server Maintenance - February 27, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CST / 16:15 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Broken Hearts will continue for one more week.
  • Character Transfer queueing will be available in the Black Cloud Marketplace.
    • You will be able to transfer between Katalam and Danaria.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

25skwybqtoi21.jpg 2zg1vh6x65i21.jpg z8888kml5lh21.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Cyan pinned this topic

@Cyan

Ditto -- I feel like you all(Whoever is in charge of making changes to Aion's in game problems) are missing an important message from the community about the transparent transformation scroll. Aion has such vivid and creative ways to customize characters. There are SO MANY of us who cannot stand the way the transforms look, and have been communicating this issue to you since the patch released. We don't want to be stuck with them 100% of the time. How do you not realize this is a staple of the Aion experience???? Why is it you cannot put a affordable ('new/average player affordable' not 'real cash shop only player') quality of life improvement like this into the game? We're not buying transparent xform scrolls out of your cash shop--we prefer to spend it on the contracts, costumes, and alternative ways to get kinah. Why is it you(Whoever I am sure its not an individual, and this message is not for one person either) at NCSoft taken this piece of the game away from a majority players and only made it available to those who can afford a scroll that is often ten times the price of the regular scroll, and made it far less accessible to everyone??? I don't know what the Korean player base says about the transforms, but so many do NOT like having to wear the same old xform skins day in and day out. Put your old armor skins you took away from us on the cash shop, allow us to run around in transparent scrolls, and watch your cash flow better! I am constantly explaining to new players they won't be able to enjoy their character customization at all until this is fixed. I am literally embarrassed to introduce my friends to this game on the premise they will have to spend the first part of their gaming experience in Aion as something like a penguin or polar bear. Even the legendary and up are acquired taste and rob the player of being able to be THEMSELVES in appearance. Come onnnnnnnn lets gets some news on this and let us enjoy our toons again the way it was originally designed! All it would take is affordable and readily available transparent transform scrolls!

Why why why must we fight so hard for something like this????

10 minutes ago, FullDive-DN said:

@Cyan

Ditto -- I feel like you all(Whoever is in charge of making changes to Aion's in game problems) are missing an important message from the community about the transparent transformation scroll. Aion has such vivid and creative ways to customize characters. There are SO MANY of us who cannot stand the way the transforms look, and have been communicating this issue to you since the patch released. We don't want to be stuck with them 100% of the time. How do you not realize this is a staple of the Aion experience???? Why is it you cannot put a affordable ('new/average player affordable' not 'real cash shop only player') quality of life improvement like this into the game? We're not buying transparent xform scrolls out of your cash shop--we prefer to spend it on the contracts, costumes, and alternative ways to get kinah. Why is it you(Whoever I am sure its not an individual, and this message is not for one person either) at NCSoft taken this piece of the game away from a majority players and only made it available to those who can afford a scroll that is often ten times the price of the regular scroll, and made it far less accessible to everyone??? I don't know what the Korean player base says about the transforms, but so many do NOT like having to wear the same old xform skins day in and day out. Put your old armor skins you took away from us on the cash shop, allow us to run around in transparent scrolls, and watch your cash flow better! I am constantly explaining to new players they won't be able to enjoy their character customization at all until this is fixed. I am literally embarrassed to introduce my friends to this game on the premise they will have to spend the first part of their gaming experience in Aion as something like a penguin or polar bear. Even the legendary and up are acquired taste and rob the player of being able to be THEMSELVES in appearance. Come onnnnnnnn lets gets some news on this and let us enjoy our toons again the way it was originally designed! All it would take is affordable and readily available transparent transform scrolls!

Why why why must we fight so hard for something like this????

I even not making drama about the obscene unbalance on the game because the worst idea that is compensation items on a fresh update were all the mechanics are focused on "who have more items gonna win". we just wanna AT LEAST see our characters and please DON'T BE A LUXURY. 

why always ignore us EVERY week. this is so disappointing :/

it's funny cuz the event its called "Broken heart" and they did broke our hearts cuz we ask for these skins for 3 years and they include them in this disastrous event where the 1st week was bugged, then we realise the chance of getting the "special" parts of the heart was so low, and finally when you complete the heart the chance of get a skin is even lower...

And as if this wasn't sad enough... now i can use my Glittering heart skin that i had to buy from broker cuz the even sucks, and can't even enjoy it cuz the transparent scrolls are still a tabu. I have surgery my character like 40 times, and each time took me around 1-2 hours, and i can't even enjoy my own character desing and all the skins i have bought wich make this totally.....

unknown.png

Of course i won't waste more money in lunas to open the other slots and register more skins or re use my skins, until i can play enjoying them properly and no have to stand in town like  GloriaLove just to be able to see my skins.

practically the EK server for empty, the people only connect to SIEGUE, and even then we are very few, the rest of the day maximum 40 people connected, and I wonder, because when a player nuevo enters AION, they continue to recommend KT, they should recommend EK.

Gentlemen, we need good events, that keep us entertained and enthusiastic, not events with a week of BUG, it would be good to make changes, like things can be passed craft items by the warehouse, or that the prestige is tradeable.

We've been asking for a chance with transforms literally since the patch was released, is it so hard to find a way to please everyone? Or you just like ignoring us until we post a pic and spam it every maint? What about pet loot in groups? About so many complaints about bots? What about events that actually reward us with something? Just listen to the people that are playing the game or you will be in the situation where everyone stops buying prestige for 30 days again or simply quit! Do you even hear the frustration that everyone has when they post something and aren't even heard?....

I agree, I have had my character for years. Like almost 10 years. And I havent changed Suicidea at all. EVER. no remodeling. she is me. 

Now i have to run around in this game and look like a "bloodfang" this silly ass Egyptian looking thing.  (i do wish i had the Bolvig, but again how silly, who would design their character to look like an an angry, open mouth, half crucified motherfer?) I should be grateful that I DO HAVE an ancient xform. 

But I digress; this topic is about looking like the toon YOU create in the opening before you are even level 1.  Why cant we run around in game and look like that character?  Come on NCsoft. how many of us need to cry out to you and plead for justice?? Make the transparent xforms cheap like shards. TODAY.  Thank you. 

There shouldn't be any needs of transparent scrolls, we have the right to see our characters as we made them and that's it!

I'm still waiting to get the black eye fixed but it seems they could not care less, really? Do they think the players will continue to buy at the BCM items they cannot see? Well perhaps there will be some who will but I think not many.

End of my ranting. >:(

all i will post about this scroll ranting is lol because there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many other important issues that needs to be fixed but y'all crying about how a toon look for 5 to 7 minutes lol.

but i bet if ncsoft put the proper base stats on these so called ugly xforms and raised them like 10 to15% y'all wont nyerk about how ugly they are lol.

9 hours ago, 1s3232E0-KT said:

They seriously think that opening a new server is a good idea in this Aion's times

I think this is a policy to close this project, as indicated by many facts, a decrease in drop categories, problems with money and things upgrading, and this includes the division of players into servers and the overall reduction in content

the way i see it is ncsoft are like parents and we are like children and yes kids will cry and cry for what they want but do parents really give a child what they want when they want or cry for or does the parent give the kids whats promised when they behave and show patience.

i know this has never happened but how about for once no one post anything on the forums in regard to what comes after or during the maintenance.

here is what ncsoft is saying@all! THE GAME IS FREE TO PLAY SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND ENJOY IT CUZ IF IT WAS PAY TO PLAY THEN WE WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN AND CONSIDER MOST OF WHAT Y'ALL WANT LOL.

here is some advice from one educated by bubble guppies, pick your battles,count your blessings,appreciate what you have now,show some respect,say thank you and shut up.

Archived