Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 27, 2019

Cyan

Like others I'm just here to say how much I hope you guys make transparent scrolls as available as the current "normal" ones. Transparent should be the default ones, not these. Honestly if I wanted to be a balaur from the start I'd certainly wouldn't be playing a game where I look like an human lol not to mention it ruins completely all the motions I worked hard for, cause they are now all male looking and my char is female. Skins are useless now. I always hoped Aion would one day allow us to use skins on a different gear slot instead of making it forever lost in one armor set, but now we can't even see our skins at all. It just got worse..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now my question is how many of y'all would pick the race of these xforms y'all dislike so much if it was an option when creating your toons?

and further more i do remember people saying yo i wish i could play as a balaur,shugo,and other ingame npc and enemies and now its here in the form of xforms there yall go bitching lol

NCSOFT DONT GIVE THEM SHIT CUZ THEY JUST GONNA FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO nyerk ABOUT AS HUMANS ALWAYS DO.

13 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

let me understand this, but with this announcement isnt supposed all of your EK players can be transferred to any of these two servers?

Nope. EK, as a new server, won't be eligible for transfers in or out for sometime. That's the way BR was handled.

12 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

now my question is how many of y'all would pick the race of these xforms y'all dislike so much if it was an option when creating your toons?

and further more i do remember people saying yo i wish i could play as a balaur,shugo,and other ingame npc and enemies and now its here in the form of xforms there yall go bitching lol

NCSOFT DONT GIVE THEM SHIT CUZ THEY JUST GONNA FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO nyerk ABOUT AS HUMANS ALWAYS DO.

Even if that was a thing, there would be customizations. People would NOT look the same.

That's not why people are complaining about the transformations. I spent 200mil+ on my skins, dyes and hair skin and I can only see it on the character selection or when I'm afk in town.

ROFL!

On 27/02/2019 at 11:29 AM, Niwdex-DN said:

Hello,

Please... Allow transfers from EK to DN/KT. I'm about to quit because everytime I log in, I feel like if I was the only one playing in the server (Elyo btw). You can't even run the final game instances because you can't find ppl to run with.

Thanks.

You can find a interserver group

37 minutes ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

So i can play only  like 8h/week see my char?

Baby steps, mi amigo. That's the standard price in other regions and better than what we currently have. Let's not go asking for crazy price drops that are even lower than the other regions because we probably won't get that, knowing NCwest.

Archived