Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 27, 2019

Cyan

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Baby steps, mi amigo. That's the standard price in other regions and better than what we currently have. Let's not go asking for crazy price drops that are even lower than the other regions because we probably won't get that, knowing NCwest.

I understand what you mean by that. However they have changed our transformation times wheras other regions are set to Ancient 6minutes / Legendary 4 minutes. Therefore we need to use slightly more scrolls than them. I believe it is unlikely that ncwest would have this mindset. But it is always good to complain in the forums to try and reach them in committing changes since we all do have the free time to do that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Sunny-KT said:

I understand what you mean by that. However they have changed our transformation times wheras other regions are set to Ancient 6minutes / Legendary 4 minutes. Therefore we need to use slightly more scrolls than them. I believe it is unlikely that ncwest would have this mindset. But it is always good to complain in the forums to try and reach them in committing changes since we all do have the free time to do that.

This is something they need to roll back in here ASAP. Having lower time in higher level transformations doesn't actually help anyone in this game, it actually makes it worse, because most people have ancient transformations, but feel inclined to use lower levels to grind because they last longer. But no one in their right mind who has a legendary transformation would think to use a lower lv tranformation for serious pvp because it lasts a little less. So this doesn't help to balance anything, or help anyone, in the worst case it makes the greater potions that drop in OW to last less, so people who need them are the ones hurt.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

This is something they need to roll back in here ASAP. Having lower time in higher level transformations doesn't actually help anyone in this game, it actually makes it worse, because most people have ancient transformations, but feel inclined to use lower levels to grind because they last longer. But no one in their right mind who has a legendary transformation would think to use a lower lv tranformation for serious pvp because it lasts a little less. So this doesn't help to balance anything, or help anyone, in the worst case it makes the greater potions that drop in OW to last less, so people who need them are the ones hurt.

totally agree, when i saw they did that to "balance the game" i was ????????????????? that doesnt help AT ALL us. Who is rich enough to have legendary will have kinah to use scroll all day. We the poor ones that have to suffer. And again our transparent scroll only last 6-4min :/

4 minutes ago, Sunny-KT said:

Who is rich enough to have legendary will have kinah to use scroll all day. We the poor ones that have to suffer. And again our transparent scroll only last 6-4min :/

I have a legendary transform (got lucky, only spent $10 real money), but I only use it in pvp. In pve I use ancient because it lasts longer. So yeah, I would love for them to give us the correct lengths of time so I can use it in pve too without feeling like I'm wasting my scrolls. Alas... siiiigh.

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I have a legendary transform (got lucky, only spent $10 real money), but I only use it in pvp. In pve I use ancient because it lasts longer. So yeah, I would love for them to give us the correct lengths of time so I can use it in pve too without feeling like I'm wasting my scrolls. Alas... siiiigh.

You spent 10 bucks and got legendary ? Damn.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

wow thats real lucky. Yea its non sense, when i got my ancient i felt 6min was horrible... Cant even imagine with only 4. Maybe one day they realize that zzzzzzzzzzz I ll make sure to keep complaining here

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Baby steps, mi amigo. That's the standard price in other regions and better than what we currently have. Let's not go asking for crazy price drops that are even lower than the other regions because we probably won't get that, knowing NCwest.

lol this should be the right price for transparent scroll 20k or less and put it in the kinah shop not in Ingot shop. THIS IS NOT ZOO AION! animals and stuff is not our default appearance, in fact we shouldn't be paying just to see our characters default appearance while running around! what crazy is this SYSTEM... if they want to stick with this kind of sytem they should rename aion to "ZOO AION" where animals know how to read books, slaughter with polearms, use guns, knows how to play harp! yeah that's what i really love in aion Never Ending Disappointment.

1 hour ago, Mhukuchin-KT said:

lol this should be the right price for transparent scroll 20k or less and put it in the kinah shop not in Ingot shop. THIS IS NOT ZOO AION! animals and stuff is not our default appearance, in fact we shouldn't be paying just to see our characters default appearance while running around! what crazy is this SYSTEM... if they want to stick with this kind of sytem they should rename aion to "ZOO AION" where animals know how to read books, slaughter with polearms, use guns, knows how to play harp! yeah that's what i really love in aion Never Ending Disappointment.

How y'all not seeing this @Cyan ? This not the place to tell you at NCSoft how we feel about changes? I bet if you added transparent in such a way that you didn't have to pay luxury sized fee's to do so it would improved quality of life for your players and increase the money they are spending on this game-- because they actually think its cool again. =p

9 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

Also what is XignCode doing, has the game actually benefitted since its implementation? I am seeing more kinah spamming bots then ever what is with that.

While yes, bots are annoying, I don't think people realize how beneficial they can be...all their farming drives down broker prices, and, I'm sure RMT is still alive and well, despite NC's efforts to get rid of it by making everything annoyingly untradeable. When there's a will there's a way, folks. 

13 hours ago, Versailles-DN said:

While yes, bots are annoying, I don't think people realize how beneficial they can be...all their farming drives down broker prices, and, I'm sure RMT is still alive and well, despite NC's efforts to get rid of it by making everything annoyingly untradeable. When there's a will there's a way, folks. 

I'm fine with them farming, and not fine with all the LFG spam of late. Seeing much more spam, but no real improvement in broker prices.

well ive been farming mirash sanctum for the<Ancient Sanctuary Wings Box> which i finally just received and as we all know its the only and best wings in the game which ive been using since i had the<Kahrun's Wing>which is skinned with the current mirash so ty R N G for allowing me to finally be able to upgrade my wings lol. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived